Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Edit.. For indie but i was slow... lol

Well, not in this case. But, anyhoo.. Let's keep it simple for sy, eh! See what I did there... :rofl:

Is that your mother calling you for tea, indie?

lol

;)

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

It's reasons like this why a lot of commercial weed is shite ime. I've seen loads of cash croppers skimp on extraction and they're in big spaces with big lights but little extraction. They really need their air man, but the main thing is to get the watering sorted, that's the main culprit.

Is that your mother calling you for tea, indie?

;)

lol, I honestly make my own shit mate. I eat a lot differently to these folks, as I've even said on here a few times in the past lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

They are in 3.5 litre pots. They'll need more than 100ml...

I've gave my tuppence.

I'll leave you get on, good luck maaaan...

• Like 3

Cool mate if you can see roots at the bottom, are they nice and white and flufy? No drama if a little off white they just sat wet that's why. Try to help the bottom roots first imo as there the ones sat wet the longest.

Once dry I would do 75ml top 75 botoom and then in 2 hours look and see if they have drank it.

As your hands wont re how light the pot can get when dry keep a pot full of coco or soil, the same size as the ones your plants are in at the time in your grow room, then you can just pick it up and judge better. Your be suprised how light they get.

• Like 1

Not to just see how they get on for a while? Try 150ml mate 75 and 75. See how long it lasts. No one is saying this is for 2 days. It's to establish how much to water. If 150ml takes half a day then use 600ml next time, if it lasts a day try 300 . @@HazyDaze

Edited by 1lastchance
  • Like 1

What is the best course of action ? @@indicatoker420

I am such a dick. Should I start the little and often or let them dry out a touch before starting. Oh before that I think I should pray. Oh and give myself a punch in the face.

Don't ever say this about yourself mate ;)

Until you respect yourself Sy, other's will not respect you either. Not knowing doesn't mean we are stupid, just means we have to learn, forgive yourself bro for not knowing everything, it's ok as we are not meant to know everything and as long as we keep open minds, we will learn and our knowing increases :yep:

Now then, this watering lark...

It's not easy mate, not at all to get it perfect, fuck I don't lol

Now I've noticed with this Jack's Magic that it does have excellent retention and although well draining I do think it may be a tad heavy and needs a bit more to 'open' it up. My girls after their final pot up have been averaging between a litre and a litre and a half every couple of days in this Jack's (5L pots) and they have been fine with it (actually it's slowed since the defoliation work plus the stage of bloom etc)

When I potted them up, because the compost had a certain level of moisture I didn't water the girls in (which was totally against my pre knowledge and learning) They rooted through quicker as a result mate, got to searching out that 'groundwater' and I will be adopting this moving forward onto my next and future runs.

When I water I 'flood' to the rim of the pot, hen I leave it soak through, give it half a min and look at drain holes, (sometimes a little water comes out of the bottom, but it is soon sucked back up) I then repeat what I did until the water in the drip tray no longer gets sucked back up, I then empty the drip tray and put the plant back in and leave them for 10 mins, after this I then empty it of again and put the girls back under the lamps, I don't water then until they are light (sometimes it's hard to tell, so I stick my pinky in the soil to check)

You'll be ok bud :yep:

• Like 6

Stick your pinky in do ya butt... Ooh! Don't tell him that it might mean summat different in his parts... lol

Just keep it simple sy. The way some ppl go on you'd think it's rocket science mun... lol

• Like 5

@@HazyDaze I will try my best. But a finger in my butt, sadly the gimp suit does not have access.

I am going to try to relax and calm down. Lights came on at 7pm, and I will give 500ml to each tomorrow. Think every other day should be alright.

Thanks everyone for your input, should of listened sooner. Doh!

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 3

Sounds like a plan sy. Don't panic. You'll be fine...

Only give water tomorrow if they need it though.

I try and give simple advice, cos there's no need to confuse a confused grower with walls of text. It just confuses more imo, simple straight forward advice is all that's needed in most cases... KISS.

• Like 2

mate 500ml on each is to much, mine just get 400ml now and there 3 times that size easy.

dont really know what the comments about making it sound hard are all about lol.

its so easy just start at 150ml and work up, 500ml last mine 2 days at now. just my 2p but 500ml is madness

E2S mate take a quick look on first page of my diary at the bottom there about that size. They just started to get 250ml every 2 days. Just thought it might help you think about less is better. You can always add more but it's harder to dry it out.

Edited by 1lastchance
  • Like 2

@@HazyDaze maybe be a little less simple as to just say your over watering does not help. You have told him what a fully flowering plant gets, and I am wrong. So how many ml do you think? For that size plant

• Like 2

Afternoon folks. Welcome to how to drown your plants part two. (Excuse my warped sense of humour)

Not much of an update, so I apologize.

The temps are 79f and 27% humidity with lights on. Decided to let them dry out a bit today and then give a SMALL amount if plain water. And rather than a load of run off maybe 2% would be more like it (if that). Normal feeding will resume the feed after next.

I think the humidity is a bit low, and all this has made me think about the environment. So I am thinking that I should work on a twin fan speed controller rather than a second tent. The filter and the large t5 will just have to stay in the cupboard for now. I also plan to use plant magic soil next run. I was planning to pop some seeds next week,but that will have to wait until I get this watering lark right. I do love this hobby,and I am grateful for everyone's help and advice.

Time for smoke and a brew. Thanks again for last night.

• Like 3