Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Greetings my friends and welcome to The Amnesia Kush diary

The seeds arrived on Friday

amnesia kush

Thanks D-M :notworthy: And I was so excited into soak they went.....

amnesia kush x 5

24 hrs later they went straight into pre soaked jiffi's

ak planted in jiffi's

Then under the T5 they went

under the t5

2 days later this was the sight that greeted me.......

2 days later......life

It appeared that the seeds was too shallow when planted, and the tap root was pointing the wrong way

So I getly removed and replanted the right way...doh! At least they are germinating :yahoo:

The temp under the light is a steady 79-81f, which is 24/7. I will wait until a few have come threw before the prop lid is removed.

That's all for now my fine friends, take care and stay baked

:rockon:

• Like 14

Well what can I say. This is super fast to get going mate thank you very much. This is going to be the 1st documented amnesia kush grow so no pressure. The world is watching :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 6

Right, I'm in Sy, gonna bag a comfy chair and park my arse :yep::lucky: with them bud

Edited by botanics
  • Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark I wanted to get them started sharpish, being first up is a bit daunting but not to worry.

@@Devcal cheers my friend, first time with a sat dom.....I am sure it will be another learning curve, but cuts will be taken.

@@m99 welcome mate. Let's hope I can do them justice.

@@botanics welcome comrade, let the fun begin.

Just got back from dinner at my friends, first thing I did was check the jiffi's for any action. What do you know.......it looks like 3/seem to be making progress. I will take some pictures in the morning and get them up. Got a few ideas of what to do with them,with regards to training. But I will have a break from mainlining this time round.

Well that's all for now,thanks for the kind words and positive vibes.

• Like 4

Good to see you Craig, great that you have got yours started

Well people, it looks like today will be day 1, as we have some that have broken the surface.

amnesia kush.....life begins

I plan to move the lid of the prop, to allow more air in for the young ones.

Nothing really to report, but I just had to post the good news :yahoo:

• Like 4

Best of luck with them mucker. I'm away to start mine today sometime. Here's hoping we all get some bangers.

Right,time for coffee and a spliff.

• Like 3

@ thanks mate. There must be something in the air, all this seed popping

I am sure the AK will be quality, heard great things about this SA and OA. So I am sure we are all in for a right treat.

I had forgotten just how stressful starting seeds can be, sure I have said it before..... But it is like having a baby, I tend to check on them every 6 hours or so. Making sure the jiffi's are moist, wiping the lid of the prop (avoiding a moisture build up) oh and now I have allowed a touch more air. I am hoping that the lid wil be off completely come Friday.

Things will be a lot less stressful when a few roots are showing and the repot can happen, along with a good wet/dry cycle.

Temps in the cab are 81.1f

Off for a smoke and a brew.......toodle pip

• Like 4

It looks like you have 3 through :) now just waiting for those final 2. This is a great strain. I only tried 2 small 1g samples and thought it was outstanding. 1 pheno was very hazy the other very different than anything I've really tastes. It has a slight kush taste but the high was very hard and strong. May have been a little strong for some but I liked it.

Will be interesting to see your opinions when finished :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

@@Highburyway thanks for the good vibes mate. I hope I do them justice.

Good afternoon. Welcome to day 3 since they broke through, and the 3 have grown a little in height, 2 have lost the shell case and 1/is a touch behind. Unlike the 2 stragglers, it looks like there might be some movement...... another few days and we might be in luck.

As three have come through, and I have allowed more air in to the propagator over the last 2 days. So today was the day the lid was completely removed, this has allowed me to get the t5 pretty close to the tops.

I have noticed that the critical germed quicker than the AK, I had tap roots with the cm before the 24hr soak was over. With these the tap root was not showing when these were planted. Maybe because they are sat dom? Or it might just be me over thinking things.

Well my.chums, this update is complete.

Stay safe, stay happy

• Like 2