Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Yeah chap we all having a laugh kids on ps4 i am baked and the better half is knocking up bubble and squeak so can't be bad. Got 40 odd oz here to smoke so don't think I'll run out lol

• Like 3

@@1lastchance fair play mate. And that is some harvest,but we love a challenge lol.

Good evening folks,ding dang do.....it is day 19 for these little ones. The t5 is on 24/7, and temps are a stable 81f humidity is 45%. They had been in the 0.7l square pots for 14 days,although they looked a bit small and might of done a few extra days,but I was aware that the feed in the soil was more than likely all gone,so a pot up was needed. So out came the 3.5l sqaures, i put some jacks magic soil in the bottom of the new pot. Placed a 0.7l pot inside the 3.5 to gauge a level. Then filled with soil so the 3.5 was filled, and patted it down.I then removed the 0.7. This left me with a nice hole to accept the young plant. I sprinkled som e plant magic granules in the bottom of the hole. I then removed the plant with a bit of side squezzing. Roots looked healthy, I then placed the plant into the new pot. Perfect fit. The roots could of done with another week to root out fully,but they were planted into the 0.7's a few days early. This was mainly due to my inexperience with jiffi's. Think I might go back to bio gradable starter pots for seeds,and save the jiffi's for the clones,as they will not dry out as quick as riots....I also have a bag full of jiffi's to use up lol.

Both plants were left alone for a couple of hours, and then they were watered in. They had 2l of each with the following added:

Root stim 3ml/2l. Cat 1ml/2l. Bio silicon 0.5ml/2l

This was given over the course of 30 minutes, slow and steady. They were then left for a while for the run off to collect,and I needed to roll a joint. After my smoke break,they were placed in saucers for a bit. So if there was still excess water was coming through, upon checking I was quite happy and placed them back in the cabinet,and re adjusted the t5 to and inch from the babies.

Well that's all for this update, hope you all had a merry time this festive season.

Tutty bye

• Like 5

Nice update mate, lol that's not just from the critical I wish mate i got 22 with all scraggly bits. Not happy with that but hey ho.

Sounds like you plants are doing well any pics? I am just off to opt up now mate.

You not thought about coco before then mate. Way better then soil

• Like 2

@@1lastchance christ mate....22? I will be dancing naked in my garden if i get 7 lol I was thinking about coco when I was selecting a medium,but I started with soil. Might do a coco run next year though. But I do like organics.

I have a problem with posting pics at the minute, as the library is closed for Xmas until the 4th Jan. I have found d a way to post directly from my phone but it is not a secure as using the library and moving from my album. I have no way of getting use of a laptop as they would just check my history and then my operations will be discovered. So unfortunately pics will have to wait,because it is better to be safe than sorry.

Chow for now

• Like 6

@@botanics cheers mate. Bit frustrated to be honest, but not to worry. I could of got a laptop, but upgrading comes first. I am guessing that the AK will be alright where they are for 14 days. Then I can dry the cm in the smaller tent,and get these under the MH's in the larger tent to finish vegging.

Well I am going to roll another joint,as it is bank holiday Monday.

• Like 2

@@sy100276

Well I suppose it can be frustrating Sy, but you are being wise mate which will assist in you being able to continue with this hobby, long term thinking see bud ;) Besides there'll be plenty of laptop deals coming through next month, may be a bargain out there waiting for you mate :yep: Enjoy that smoke Sy, savour they day

• Like 2

Dam right mate. Don't use anyone's laptop. Keep yourself safe mate you can photo overload us when your ready. Yeah 22 is crap for my room mate I should do 35 really but I normally hope for 30.

So has the new tent arrived then? Get a big light mate go all out it's worth it.

• Like 2

@@1lastchance tent has not yet been ordered, I order the 6" rhino pro in the morning, going to use passive intakes with a 5' vk fan for extraction. Order tent next wed with next day delivery so things will be falling in to place nicely. When the tent arrives and is up I can finish drying the critical mass in the smaller tent and give these maybe a week under the 2x400w MH before being potting on to 11l finals.As for lights,might just have to go with a 250mh as I have seen great results when running them. But the light can wait for the time being, as you are well aware there is always something, so glad I am single.

I will take some pics tomorrow and bosh them in the old album.

Had a quick peek and the temps are 82.1f humidity 45%. They look like they have grown, and they seem happy.

Better finish this joint,been typing so it has gone out. Oooops.

• Like 5

That's alright then chap, not long now. I am sure there coming on just grand mate.

Your love having another room it's scary how normal it all becomes so fast. At first I thought shit another room what about the filth? now I want a bigger veg room lol

How come you use mh mate?

• Like 1

@@1lastchance I use MH for the veg and the first 2 weeks of flower. Meant to reduce stretch,and from what I have read the MH has a better spectrum for growth. So these will spend another week or so under the t5, then its into the tent.

• Like 3

Hello,and welcome to this update.

Day 25 in the life of the ak has been quite full with bits and pieces. The reason I have not updated sooner,is because nothing was happening not even a water. Although they have been turned and swapped about every 24 hours. But the pots were dry and it was finally time to give them a drench. As the 5th node was coming through, I thought one might increase the feeds a touch so in to the water was added:

2ml/l root stim. 1ml/l catalyst. 0.5ml/l bio silicon.

I put a good 3 litres through the pots, then it was decided that a tidy up was in order. Out came the snips,and we removed the 1st node and topped them both by removing the upper most node and the one below. So the early developed 5th and 4th node were snipped off. The nodes that are left are 3 and 2. Topping them both has given me a week or so until they move to the tent.

Today has been strange,a neighbor asked if I would like to go for a walk with her and her dog,which I declined. Then a friends son turned up with some trainers he didn't want,along with a bin bag full of clothes. What a nice thing to do,sadly I don't have the space,due to the fact the tent has replaced my wardrobe. lol.

Well that's all for this update. Wishing you all a splendid new year.

• Like 6