Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

2 plants with a long time will do just as good as 6 with a low veg time. You'll do great mate :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Never fear sy is here......with a little progress update

Day 13

Plant 1

AK1 d13

Plant 2

AK2 d13

Group shot

AK group d13

Not really had to do much with them upto now, just rotate the each day. They have been having a drench maybe every 36 hours, I wait until the pots are almost completely dry and then drench with water. Letting them stand in the run off whilst this gardener has a smoke :oldtoker:
As we are approaching the 14 day marker, I will start introducing some beneficials the next drench.
Temps are steady at 81.f, humidity 42%
toodle pip
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 9

@@MMMMmmmm thanks for the kind words mate. I usually go with just A and B,or 1 and 2. If they had names iI might get too attached and not harvest them lol.

Ahh fair point, I hadn't thought of it like that. It makes me think of that christmas turkey advert on the telly...It ends up with a dinner instead of being the dinner lol

• Like 4

Things are coming along well mate. Nice growth for this early stage. I would say 7-10 more days then they will hit rapid veg stage :)

Nice update as usual mate Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for popping in. Glad you think they are doing alright.

My plan is to give them another week in these pots then move them to 3.5l. By that time the new tent will be here and they can lounge under the larger t5 for a few weeks. The last 2 weeks of veg will be in the big tent under the mh's rooting out the 11l finals.

I have really enjoyed mainlining the cm, but I have done this method twice now. So I feel a change is needed, my plan is just to top and LST,oh and supercropping. So pretty much the same really,apart from the topping....... This will not be as severe, just the top of the plant as opposed to removing three quarters. lol

That's all from me today, toodle pip

• Like 5

Good evening pop pickers, it is almost Christmas. But more importantly it is day 14 for the young ones.

They seem to be quite happy being drenched every 48 hours. Now that was a good film, Eddie Murphy was funny. Anyway back to the babies.....

Tonight they had their first time with beneficials, I looked on the plant magic chart thing, and decided to go with half dose.

Root stim: 3ml/2 ltr. Catalyst 1ml/2tr Bio silicon 0.5ml/2ltr

As always I had a nice smoke whilst they had a drink of the run off. I checked the bottom of the pots and I can see roots at the drainage holes. So as you can imagine I am as happy as a pig in muck. Another week and the pot up will happen, as by that time the nutes in the soil will be gone, and I am hoping for a nice root ball. This will more than likely be when they are topped.

Well that's all for this update, I will endeavor to post some pics tomorrow.

Time to eat a mince pie and roll a doobie.

• Like 5

Good morning and welcome to day 17 since the little ones broke the surface.

They seem happy enough, and were pleased with the drench they have just received. The beneficials were as follows:

Root stim 3ml/2l. Catalyst 1ml/2l. Bio silicon 0.5ml/2l

Now they have been in the 0.7l pots for almost 14 days,so the move to 3.5l squares will be happening in the next day or so. Going to let the pots get nice and dry before the move.

The new tent gets ordered on Tues,so that should be here Wed and things can move up a gear.

Well that's all really for this update, I would just like to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Time for a mince pie.

• Like 6