Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Greetings friends.

Day 4 for the little ones. The jiffi's were a tad dry when I checked this morning, so I hastily re wet them,leaving a tiny amount of water for them to enjoy during the day. I find the need to top it up maybe once a day,so they don't dry out. Now I did have a check on the 2 that were not showing. I can confirm that they didn't germ that well,I spotted the seed in the jiffi's and carefully removed for a check. One had just cracked,the second had not cracked. So that leaves the 3 seedlings for me to look after, I am rather pleased.... As this means that I might have 3 plants to clone from.

The temps in the cabinet is 81.3f, as the prop lid has been removed I have turned on the PC fan to pull some air through. The usual check has been just carried out, and I spotted a root has broken through the jiffi's membrane. So I might put them into the 0.7l square pots later at some point.......in fact I think the sooner the better maybe????

Well that's all for now guys lost 2 but the 3 that remain are doing well.

Toodle pip

• Like 3

Howdi partners. Today is day 5 in the life of the amnesia kush babies.

As I mentioned last night, a root was visible and Icould see a couple just under the jiffi's membrane. So this morning they were potted in to 0.7l square pots. The soil I will be using for this grow is jacks magic with added seaweed. I did not added any granules this time,but it will be used from now on at each pot up. The seedlings were then given a good water,i let the run off come tthrough, and then repeated a few times. This was to make sure every inch of soil was well watered. As the wet/dry cycle can commence from today. I also re adjusted the t5. I find you can get it really close to the tops,and being so close reduced the amount that the seedlings stretch and become too "leggy".

The tempsare 82.3f humidity is 39%

That concludes this update, thanks for reading.

• Like 4

Nice to hear things are coming along well. Will look out for a picture update :) by getting your t5s as close as possible to the top of the plant canopy your are definitely reducing and possible stretch :bong: good call :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Good afternoon my green fingered friends.

Day 6, and they do look tiny in the bigger pots......

ak d6

Temps are stable at the 82f mark, humidity is 42%
As the roots had not broken through on all the jiffi's, I think it will take a few days for things to pick up, but from small seeds come mighty trees ;)
I am getting a few bits together for their move to 3.5l squares, as my plan is to put them in a dr90 under a larger T5 unit, until the veg the remainer under the MH in the 120 tent. Giving an 8-9 week veg period :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well that's all really for now,
Auf Wiedersehen
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 4

These were some of the smallest seeds I have ever seen but that old saying comes to mind. Great things arrive in small packages :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Best of luck with these chap, it will be nice for you to have a veg room. I just made a veg room with a t5 and it's great can't wait to start harvesting more.

Nice choice on the seeds. That's a really nice smoke your be sat on you ass.

Can I ask why everyone seems to be going with dinafem these days are they doing particularly good seeds?

Happy growing

• Like 2

@@1lastchance cheers mate. Need all the luck I can get. I started with regs,until I spotted a seeds for a diary thread from Dinafem. Put my name in the hat and got picked to run critical mass CBD. Then I got chosen to try out this new strain. From my experience dinafem have strong genetics. Can't comment on end product yet,but I rate the seeds. Also Dinafem-Mark is a top bloke,very helpful. When I get round to buying some, dinafem will be on the list.

• Like 5

Nice man, I am sure there come out lovly as always. it's nice to see a seed company taking interest in the grows (refreshing).

If you do anymore names in a hat point me that way please

@@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 2

Nice man, I am sure there come out lovly as always. it's nice to see a seed company taking interest in the grows (refreshing).

If you do anymore names in a hat point me that way please

@@Dinafem-Mark

We do lots of seeds for diarys throughout the year mate. I don't think we will be doing anymore this year but 2016 is not far away and we have some great things planned :)

Keep a look out is the best advice. We usually let giveaways run for atleast 7-10 days :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 5

@@Devcal cheers mate. Good to see you.

Well things are great when dealing with nature,never know what is going to happen. Well yesterday all three were watered as the pots were quite light,but not bone dry. 2 of the seedings deem to be doing alright and growth in leafs were coming on. But the 3rd was just not budging, the growth seems to of just stopped. Sadly this one has been removed from the party,but 2 still makes me smile. As clones WILL be taken,so the next run will be cuts of the AK then the Mobydick CBD will be making an appearance.

Temps are 80f, humidity 45%.

That's all for now, stay safe,stay happy.

• Like 4

Only me :smartass:

I was sat earlier, and realised it has been a few day since any pics have been posted :shock: So I have taken a few and nipped to the library to upload for your perusal.

Day 9

Plant 1

ak1 d9

Plant 2

ak2 d9

Group shot

ak group d9

I am not to worried about just having the 2, as these will get a fair size, also looking at the critical mass I think one would struggle for space as these will have a long veg :lookaround: I plan to run the clones with a 6 week veg finishing in 6.5 squares. Although it is nice to have largre plants, I think it would be fun to have a few smaller ones - just to compare really :smartass:
Bye for now, any comments welcomed as always.
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
Well one must be off, plants to rotate and all that
  • Like 4