Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Things look to be coming along well mate. Glad you had a nice Xmas.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

E2a - Now the library is open more pics :)

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark. I am stuck in waiting for some parcels,so I can't really get there for a few days. Apologies.

As this is a bit if a hinderance being with internet (only use my phone). I have just arranged a broadband deal,the next step is a laptop.

• Like 1

Greetings and salutations friends.

Here were are at day 28,both plants were topped a couple of days ago. This happy chappy can report that new tops are starting to come through. The pots are still are still quite heavy, but under the t5,the feeding is roughly every five days.

They have been swapped around and rotation was applied.

Not much else to say really, so on with the show.......

post-91328-0-95407300-1451993654_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-53989000-1451993666_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-45266500-1451993680_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-33114400-1451993719_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-94400700-1451993728_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-11634800-1451993739_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 7

I was going to ask how often you water being under the t5s but you answered that lol 5 days.

So far they are looking very nice. Always good to rotate the plants to give even light distribution :)

Nice job and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark not a problem, I was concerned about security with uploading direct,but joolz said it was fine. This means that I don't need to get to the library. I just can't label the pics. But should have a laptop sorted for when the internet gets activated. Then I will be able to be a bit more detailed with each pic. But at least they give an idea of the progress.

They will be going under a 400w mh in a few days, as the critical mass cbd will be down and drying in the new tent, can't wait to get the order in for 9am in the morning. Belated Christmas present here we come. lol

I was a bit concerned when I repotted them as they did look small and poorly imo,but since hitting the fresh soul and a splash of granules the have turned a corner,and are coming on, with roots visible at the drainage holes. I would say that topping stops growth for a couple of days. So maybe the lst way might be better? I must admit to being a fan of bondage. Now where did I leave that gimp suit. lol

That's all for now my friends. Aufviedersien

• Like 4

You will benefit greatly from a broadband connection mate :). I think now that they have been potted up and have more root space you'll see a vast difference :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

lol oi gimp nice looking plants mate, looking mighty healthy.

It's always nice to top a few times just to make sure your big buds don't have huge stalks, don't you think? Lst is the way mate. I just got back from a bamboo shop and treated the girls to some new pots.

• Like 1

@@1lastchance your girls will love the new pots mate. I must admit to a topping fetish, so I get the suit on and my snips out and dish out some stress. Expecting to top these a couple more times down the line,once the 2 new top gain length. The the plan is to get them strapped down. I won't be so severe with topping though,just the top 2 nodes. Might even fim on the last top?

Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark not a problem, I was concerned about security with uploading direct,but joolz said it was fine. This means that I don't need to get to the library. I just can't label the pics. But should have a laptop sorted for when the internet gets activated. Then I will be able to be a bit more detailed with each pic. But at least they give an idea of the progress.

They will be going under a 400w mh in a few days, as the critical mass cbd will be down and drying in the new tent, can't wait to get the order in for 9am in the morning. Belated Christmas present here we come. lol

I was a bit concerned when I repotted them as they did look small and poorly imo,but since hitting the fresh soul and a splash of granules the have turned a corner,and are coming on, with roots visible at the drainage holes. I would say that topping stops growth for a couple of days. So maybe the lst way might be better? I must admit to being a fan of bondage. Now where did I leave that gimp suit. lol

That's all for now my friends. Aufviedersien

Looking spot on mate to me, I agree with the topping, always checks them a bit, LST doesn't as you say, next bean run I'm going to go with a FIM as I've never done it before, keep up the good work bud :yep:

• Like 3

@@botanics thanks mate. Your presence is always welcome.

Well well well,here we are at day 49 of flower.

Tonight was another night of good old water for the girls. I put 5 ltrs through both pots and let sit in the run off for the regular 30 or so minutes. There is a lovely sweet smell coming from the buds, hard to put my finger on it but it is very nice. I am sure I will be able to describe it better come chop time. Which according to the dinafem info,should be ready in 55 days? Although looking at the buds I am iinclined to think it might be sooner than that. Maybe even 52/53 days? We shall see......

Any how, here are a few shots that were taken aback it ten minutes ago.

As always any comments welcomed.

post-91328-0-46030500-1452027213_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-18847900-1452027231_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-75639700-1452027245_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-81167900-1452027257_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-66369500-1452027268_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 7

Ooops, posted in the wrong diary.....ooops how un professional lol

@@HazyDaze yes mate. The pots seem light by then, so I give them a good drench. Guessing this should increase as they grow, especially when they get in the big tent.

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for popping in.

• Like 3

I asked cos your over watering a little bud.

I'd want them much further along at this age. Your giving so much water the roots arent seeking and you get slow growth...

Not having a dig, just trying to help bud..

• Like 6