Dinafem Critical 2.0

weedhunter

Yes the pak is our Purple Afghan Kush and yes sorry I forget sometimes the ip is our industrial plant :). I think i looked this up a bit ago and we came to the conclusion that the ip is very close to nl (northern lights )

I could be wrong both are a Afghan x Thai so close. I'm not sure if nl had a diesel/chem dawg element? But I think out ip is very similar. A nice fast heavy hitting indica :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Morning lovely people,

If you get time, I've upped 2 pics to my gallery, could you check them out & give feedback on how my girls are developing please?

Peace

• Like 1

Morning lovely people,

If you get time, I've upped 2 pics to my gallery, could you check them out & give feedback on how my girls are developing please?

Peace

Bud looks nice pal :) From the pictures all I could say is that the plant doesn't look ready to harvest yet. If you want us to tell you how it looks health wise then we would need to see a more distant picture.

How many days into flower are they?

• Like 2

@@SkyRider

Yeah man, they're only 29 days in flower so, roughly half way. Although the OG KUSH & BLACK DESTROYER look more developed than the others.

Give me 10 & I'll bang up a few from distance.

Cheers👍

• Like 2

Cool. The overall picture will give a more complete view of how the plant is doing. The fan leaves are a lot more telling than the bud. If you can then turn the lights off when you take the picture and use the flash on the camera. It will give a better colour than the glow of the HPS bulb.

• Like 1

Banged 4 up man

To me they are looking pretty healthy mate :yep: I can't see any of the rust spots that were in previous pictures.

There's a little bit of tip burn I think I can see. So some time past/present they have received slightly too much nutes, but nothing to worry about by the looks of it. Out of interest, what are they currently being fed?

• Like 3

@@SkyRider

They're on Dyna-Gro bloom. Mag-Pro. Pro-Tekt(silica) man. I only fed half dosage as I too noticed slight tip burn. That seems to have ceased now man & the bud development has started to really take off over the last 2 days.

I definitely had the light too close, I know that much! I'm researching the parabolic shade for my next run. I'm seriously considering a run of just BLACK DESTROYER or OG KUSH next time! They're a joy to grow & I can see if I get the space filled out & scrog it, I'll get an awesome canopy & some seriously fat cola's😜

• Like 2

@@botanics

Cheers bro👍

I sit drooling at them, giving em some telepathic encouragement to GET FAT haha! Mint hobby, just gutted I didn't have the balls 20 years ago man.

Really can't wait to sample my own & eradicate the street shite!

😜

• Like 3

@@SkyRider

They're on Dyna-Gro bloom. Mag-Pro. Pro-Tekt(silica) man. I only fed half dosage as I too noticed slight tip burn. That seems to have ceased now man & the bud development has started to really take off over the last 2 days.

I definitely had the light too close, I know that much! I'm researching the parabolic shade for my next run. I'm seriously considering a run of just BLACK DESTROYER or OG KUSH next time! They're a joy to grow & I can see if I get the space filled out & scrog it, I'll get an awesome canopy & some seriously fat cola's

Yea there's a bit of clawing too that I just noticed, nothing to panic about. Just her trying to tell you to ease off which you have :)

It took me a long time to get a parabolic mate. Wish I had got one sooner.

• Like 2

@@SkyRider

Yeah buddy, the nutes are definitely VERY strong. The duidelines are way too high imo! It's good that I used common sense & lowered the dosage, 4 weeks in & I would have been mortified if I'd fried them😳.

A little flush & half dosage on the next feed & they're looking back on track (fingers crossed)!

Does the parabolic make for a good shade then buddy?

• Like 1