Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

If it's the same critical as is in the 2.0(?), I wouldn't worry about getting the feed up. I had mine at 6ml/l of biobizz bloom and the same of topmax, not even a sign of burn.

Best off seeing how they get on tho aye.

• Like 3

With the lighting. I would keep on 18/6 then reduce a hr each day until 12/12. Have been discussing this in another thread and is a very logical step Imo.

Your right critical+ is a greedy girl. Have had ec as high as 2.9 before and they just give you the middle finger lol. I would not recommend 2.9ec though this was a miss calculation on my behalf many year back lol

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Good evening/morning.

Greetings to a late night diary entry.

Been quite a busy night for this gardener. I took the girls out as they were due a feed, they had the full 8/ltrs between them. With an added 3ml/l ot grow 5ml/l root stim 1.5ml/l catalyst 0.5ml/l.

As they were out of the tent,decided to fit the electric blanket. I placed it under the drip tray that came with the tent,and the plastic tray on top of that. I then moved my attention to the loss of a few inches because of the negative pressure sucking the sides in. I have done a bit of reading and it would seem bamboo is the way forward. I put 2 on either side,with 1 on the back,securing them with silver tape. By this time I needed to medicate, so I had a smoke break. The plant were then put back in the tent on the dry tray. Fired everything up,and the bamboo seems to be working. Then it was time to set the thermostat for the blanket,have set the max temp to 78f. So when the root zone hits that temp,it should just turn off. I placed the probe on the edge of the plant pot.

Well the timer is set to start the flowering regime, off 7am-7pm.so the fun starts in the morning. Didn't quite make the 63/day veg,but close enough.

Thanks for reading, I have taken a few pics which I will add in the morning.

Guess I should really get to bed,to old for these late nights. But needs must and all that.

Toodle pip.

• Like 5

Very intetesting reading about the bamboo mate!

Will have to try that one myself as the negative pressure hoovers my tents in!

Bring on the buds!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

That bamboo to stop negative pressure is something I would like to see :). Is this negative pressure causing a issue? And is it related to your out take fan?. If so maybe get a dimmer to get the negative pressure down?

Just a thought :)

All the best and love the detailed update

D-M.

• Like 2

@@beezee your right there mate. I have been waiting a while for these girls,so fingers crossed for some buddage soon. After all they might be ready at 56 days.

@@iBlazeDaily I was having the same problem, but the sucking has been reduced. Hope the tip is useful for you my friend.

@@Dinafem-Mark I will post a pic of the canes in the tent tomorrow. The negative pressure was not an issue,but I have gained an inch either side at least. I was running the fan on a dimmer,but was concerned that I might not be getting the pressure right,so it was removed. Better to have too much than not enough I guess.

Well welcome to day 1 of flower. Not really much to report really, as not much has happened..... Yet. Had a quick look when the lights came on,and they look happy enough. Lights off temps have been about 70f,with the blanket on the low setting. The lights on temps have been holding steady at 83ish.

A little update on the tent front,I have done the sums and it might be up before Christmas, also I might be running 2 strains on the next run as I have put my name in the hat for some amnesia kush. The Moby is a 10/weeker i think,so the AK might be a good match.

Well that's me done,better make some food.

Stay happy,stay baked.

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 4

Yabba dabba dooo welcome to day two :yahoo:

The girls get a feed tonight, and to be honest with you, I cannot wait to have a look and see what has changed. When I poked my head in to take a few snaps last night the smell kind of punched me in the face, but in a really nice way.

Here are a few pics of my bamboo escapades......

From a distance....

tent

A close up

bamboo in tent

I kind of put them between the posts and secured with good old silver tape, any way here are a few pics of the girls from yesterday. Maybe the first 6 hours into the first cycle of 12/12.
From a distance

cm d1 12/12

Plant 1

cm1 d1 12/12

Now Plant 2,

cm2 d1 12/12

Plant 2 is a different beast to Plant 1, I do like her structure and she has responded very well to stress. Even with a split stem, she just does not seem to care, and just keeps on growing :rockon: This is the girl that I plan to take cuttings from (if I don't get selected for the Amnesia Kush) My plan is to try to run some cuts, or run multiple strains, as the variety might be a cool idea. Either way the will be in the cabinet for 3-4 weeks and then I should have the second tent sorted.
Well that's all my green fingered chums, take care and thanks for reading.
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 6

great idea with the bamboo poles mate ,, think i might try that too as i got super neg pressure sucking my sides in ,, cheers mate and keep up the good work :oldtoker:

Edited by el stoned
  • Like 3

Ah I see what you are talking about now. Excellent idea to give you better support to the tents structure :). Sometimes you have to think outside the box :bong:

Nice detailed update as usual great pics to.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Let the fun times begin Sy :D. Picture of health dude :yep: Stuck mine on flower times now too, went in there last night took some piccy's etc, bring on the budz!

• Like 3

Well before I start, one would like to thanks everyone fore their kind words and positive vibes.

Greetings and salutations,and welcome to day 4 of flowering :yahoo:

This update will be concentrating on Day 3

Last night, it was time for the girls feed, I had let hem go over the 48hr mark on the dry cycle, and when I took them out of the tent they were light. So I hastily mixed the nutes up with the 8 ltrs of water and fed.

They were given 5ml/l Rs 3ml/l OT grow 1.5ml/l cat 0.5ml/l Bs

They did look quite content and happy, also quite bushy.........so out came the scissors for an early trim. :eek: Some of the branches were quite long and were infront of smaller branches, so we had a supercropping session. As always I took some pictures.......

A close look at a leaf

cm leaf

Removed growth (leaves)

removed growth

A few group shots..........

cm d3 12/12

cm d3

Some supercropping action

cm d3

cm d3

Plant 1

cm1 d3

plant 2

cm2 d3

That concludes this update, toodle pip

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

• Like 8

Greetings and salutations, welcome to day 7 of flower. That's right the end of the first week is hear.

This update will be about yesterday day 6. Both the plants were looking well and there were alot of bud sites,on one the nodes are more spaced,I think this one is more sativa as she is taller as well as the space between nodes. As I have only ever had single plants flowering, the difference is noticable between the 2.

As this grow is a take on mainlining, both girls were trimmed leaving only the top 2 nodes. This does look a bit extreme,but I thought nk I had good results with this practice from the wonder kush. I plan to put the canes in on day 10-14, I will secure the branches with plant ties. I was thinking of giving them another supercropping sesh,but we shall see.

Both the girls were given a good drench with 4ltrs each. The doses were:

Ot bloom 3ml/l. Root stim 5ml/l. Catalyst 1.5ml/l. Bio silicon 0.5ml/l

The next feed these levels will change.

I have taken some pictures, which I will upload a bit later.

Thanks for reading. Be safe and be happy.

• Like 4