Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

@@botanics your right there mate. Onward and upwards though.

I am struggling to believe that the end of the fifth week is approaching. Might not have them done for Christmas, but at least the jars will be stocked in time for my birthday.

Temps have been stable over the last few days : lights on 81f , lights off 70f-73f

Well I am going to enjoy my brew with a smoke.

• Like 2

Yeah I would have liked it down for crimbo mate, but well tis how it goes, you and me will be chopping around the same time but, mid January I'd say. Looking to chop my BK's at the 58 to 60 day mark I'd say by looking at them now, the SA's will be a bit longer perhaps 70 or more ;)

• Like 2

Hello there, and welcome to a brief update. Just a few pics that were taken the other day (32 to be precise.

I have left the flash on to show the buddage forming nicely :yahoo:

cm d32

cm d32

cm d32

cm d32 cola

Take care, stay baked :oldtoker:
  • Like 4

@@b33lz33bub thanks mate. I think it worked out well, no airy popcorn bud at this party. Also managed to keep them quite low,although they were switched at nine weeks, they were just shy of 12".

• Like 2

I can't believe someone who has had brownies of you has the ordacity to tell you to stop smoking or you'll end up in the nut house. This is very hipoctical Imo. Keep doing what you do mate as said society is the nut house I think most of us would be fine lol

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark I was surprised to say the least. But not to worry.....more brownies for me. But I am thinking of making chocs next time I make some edibles.

Oh and I have been looking at vapes for my birthday, the storm portable looks smart. This bit of kit should allow me to vape whilst out and about, load and go kind of thing,also I am quite keen to cut out tobacco as much as possible..... So this is my new year mission. Edibles and vaping. Oh and no head mashing small minded people.

That's all for today me thinks.

Muchous gracias

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark I was surprised to say the least. But not to worry.....more brownies for me. But I am thinking of making chocs next time I make some edibles.

Oh and I have been looking at vapes for my birthday, the storm portable looks smart. This bit of kit should allow me to vape whilst out and about, load and go kind of thing,also I am quite keen to cut out tobacco as much as possible..... So this is my new year mission. Edibles and vaping. Oh and no head mashing small minded people.

That's all for today me thinks.

Muchous gracias

There are some great portable vapes out there mate. I use the ascent by davinci for out and about and my rasta ssv as my desktop vape. I do use my herbalaire from time to time just for the 3m bags lol

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark yes the ascent looks smart. I have also been looking at the air and the solo. I have entered the comp by vapefiend, but if I am not lucky I think one will just have to get one for my birthday in Feb, but I will not wait till then. The joys of being single. lol

Welcome to day 35 of flowering.

As mentioned in earlier posts I decided to give them an extra day without a drench. Well let me say bit of a mistake and we are going back to every other day. As the larger plant was very sad, the leaves were hanging down and drooping. The smaller plant was quite happy with nice straight leaves. The best way I can describe the larger girl,is that the life looked to be sucked out of the poor thing. But after a good drink the leaves had returned to normal and she looked quite full. The dose that was applied tonight was ot bloom at 4ml/ltr, I was a bit concerned about this dose, but the larger girl looked a touch hungry as a few blades had changed to a lighter shade of green. This has made me think to stay with the next feed at the 4ml mark. Then I will start to reduce this level by 1ml every other feedish, with the last week will be good old plain water.

I have taken some pics, which I will upload tomorrow.

Take care and thanks for reading.

• Like 1

The ascent,original davinci, arizer solo,vapir not, firefly and the mighty by storz and bickel are all top vapes mate.

I do some testing from time to time and had a few of these sent along with the herbstick-deluxe.html

http://www.ciggo.com/herbstick-deluxe.html

Would one of these work?

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Greetings, and welcome to Day 36.

Not much to report as the main update was last night when they were fed, but as promised a few pics were taken.

Day 35

Plant 1

plant1 d35

Bud plant 1

plant1 bud@35 days

Plant 2

plant2 d35

plant2 d35

bud

plant2 bud@35 days

And finally a group shot

cm at d35

The next few weeks should be rather fun, as they are yet to reach the last 14 days, and they seem a good size.
Stay safe and stay happy
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 3