DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

Nice roots = health plants :)

It all starts here mate. Thank you for the update :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just like to say sorry everything has been put on hold due to mrs mam having cancer"btain-tumour"but ive kept my big kush and will take cuttings and continue with my diary so will update next saturday ,thanks,chris

• Like 2

Just like to say sorry everything has been put on hold due to mrs mam having cancer"btain-tumour"but ive kept my big kush and will take cuttings and continue with my diary so will update next saturday ,thanks,chris

Please don't apologise for your mother in lawa health mate. This is family and cancer so she must come first. If you need a ear to vent just fire me a pm and I'll listen.

We will be here when you return. Sending good thoughts out for your family :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi your girls look sweet I've got Dinafem blue kush and og kush auto and auto ultimate on the go in dwc hps led and they are in flowering the og will be done soon. I have to say that Dinafem blue kush auto is a true joy to grow its the dences bud I've ever grown so good luck mate 👍👍 ps could you tell me how to post photos as I'm new to 420 as I'd like to show you how mine are doing and maybe we could help each other 👌🏿👌🏿

• Like 2

Hi mate my names smerks and I'm currently growing Dinafems blue kush and og kush auto and Dutch passion auto ultimate in dwc led hps useing the canna Aqua range. And I have to say that blue kush auto is a dream to grow the bud is so tight and dence. Mine are flowering and I'll post some photos when I figure out how to post them so good luck mate and all the best 👍👍👍

• Like 2

Hi mate my names smerks and I'm currently growing Dinafems blue kush and og kush auto and Dutch passion auto ultimate in dwc led hps useing the canna Aqua range. And I have to say that blue kush auto is a dream to grow the bud is so tight and dence. Mine are flowering and I'll post some photos when I figure out how to post them so good luck mate and all the best 👍👍👍

Hello posing pictures is very simple. Just upload to your gallery then you should be able to add them to your post. I think you can drag and drop to but not sure on this. I'm sure there is a tutorial around somewhere :)

Let me know if you have any issues. Files will probably need resizing to. I recommend piccassa3 for this :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Right just to update this diary ive put my tent bk up and put 3,blue-kush, auto's into tissue,soon as sprouted they will be going into root-riots then 3,inch rockwool, cubes then into nft tank with 6 other autos from sweet-seeds i will be running the big-kush once this grow is finished.will upload pictures when they pop thanks,Chris

• Like 2

Will be interested in how our ABK perform on nft. I've seen good results with soil so this should be fun. So are you doing 9 x 600w light in 1 nft system?

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Will be interested in how our ABK perform on nft. I've seen good results with soil so this should be fun. So are you doing 9 x 600w light in 1 nft system?

All the best

D-M.

yeah mark buddy 1.2m,tent 600w.digi.ballast sunmaster bulb gt100 nfttank,9,autos can't wait to see how these turn out m8 then i.ll run the big-kush in my new tent thanks Chris.

@@chris48 Good to see you up and running again dude. ATB with them :v:

thanks @@Freax m8 been so bored+keeps my mind busy too like the looks of your big-kush m8 nice.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bummer only 2b-k-a,germinated and 1 popped up but left his head in the shell so just the 1 but happy to say she is alive and rooted into Nft tank so all good can't wait for her to take off running 70ltrs e,c,0.4-pH,5.7 on canna,aqua Vega,a+b&shogun,cal-mag+kattana,roots+silicone,can't post pics from my gallery onto posts using this phone but are in my gallery thanks,chris

post-90152-0-71760300-1451155421_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-22312900-1451155435_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-14121000-1451155446_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-89373000-1451155466_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

@@Freax.yeah m8 having tried f&d+dwc,I've got to say Nft is the 1 I really like and get best results from so gonna stick with it how you finding f&d fella? Plants look banging what's the smells like on the big-kush cause be doing them next, all the best,chris

• Like 2