DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

well hello everyone this is gonna be my first diary so we,ll see how things go :eek:,Big shout out to Mark for donating the seeds they all went into tissue today so will be a couple days till we have life so get rootriots tomorow pop them into them once popped then then into 3inch rockwool cubes once all rooted -set up blackorchid 1.2x1.2x2m tent x2 canna aqua range of nutrients+boost accelerator/pk/9/18+canna-flush+voodoo juice+calmag, rvk,150,on rhino-pro-filter+tt100-intake,16inch pedestal fan for air movment/tent-2/rvk125,on,can-filter,passive,intake,mars-hydro,192x5=960w-420true watts 16inch pedestal fan for air movment, seeds dinafem big kush-x3/blue-kushx2 cant wait for them to come to life and grow into beautful plants thanks,Chris. :thumsup::skin_up:

• Like 5

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast, We are very impressed at how fast most memebers have started these new strains :), so fastly

This will be another fun one i,ll pull up a pew if that is ok, let the show begin :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast, We are very impressed at how fast most memebers have started these new strains :), so fastly

This will be another fun one i,ll pull up a pew if that is ok, let the show begin :)

All the best

D-M..

yeah mark cant wait myself get some pics up when their up in the root-riots thanks,Chris.

Think I'll sit in for this one too.

Good luck

yeah more the merrier m8 just hope i dnt fk things up now thanks,Chris. :eek:

• Like 2

When you doing yours slim m8?really looking forward to getting these lady's into the tank veg-3-4wks i think m8 thanks for looking in all the best Chris.

• Like 1

@@chris48 just sterilising my other groom m8, only been able to veg in there since harvesting male's earlier this year :yes: about another week me m8. I'll only be flowering 1 in the groom and thinking I'll keep one in veg for cuts and a big monster plant out for next season, see how dinafems new gear handles our UK climate, if it's out like original amnesia were on to a winner :)

• Like 1

@@chris48 just sterilising my other groom m8, only been able to veg in there since harvesting male's earlier this year :yes: about another week me m8. I'll only be flowering 1 in the groom and thinking I'll keep one in veg for cuts and a big monster plant out for next season, see how dinafems new gear handles our UK climate, if it's out like original amnesia were on to a winner :)

Yes and me well waiting for my autos to finishing in one tent and then i think im going to either pot up or nft my green poison cream caramel cream mandarine and 2 royal dwarf. . . .decisions ? Ha ha,yes my tga are FUCKING huge another 4-5 weeks and then the chop so i can't wait they are glistening like a diamond they their first proper feed of bio biz bloom and advanced nutrients voodoo juice b 52 just waiting on bud candy and a few more bits ha.ha oh i now i really can not wait to start do my dinafem thanks to @@Dinafem-Mark

#ilovemarujna

• Like 1

Good luck bro. Im dying to get my hands on them. Still not recieved mine yet mark said he will resend though just when i thought he couldnt be more generous he agreed to resend them. I can only imagine how he treats paying customers certain breeders/seedbanks could learn alot from that guy . @@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 4

Good luck bro. Im dying to get my hands on them. Still not recieved mine yet mark said he will resend though just when i thought he couldnt be more generous he agreed to resend them. I can only imagine how he treats paying customers certain breeders/seedbanks could learn alot from that guy . @@Dinafem-Mark

Thank you for your very kind comments mate, why should you suffer for royal mails mistake. If they are not with you by Monday pm me mate and ill get the issue sorted asap

All the best

D-M..

• Like 6

Thank you for your very kind comments mate, why should you suffer for royal mails mistake. If they are not with you by Monday pm me mate and ill get the issue sorted asap

All the best

D-M..

my mrs received parcel the other day and it there was this white/red tape all ova it because it had been ripped open and then taped with the said tape looking like it had been wet and filthy dirty so wouldn't supprise me some one seen what was in there and fancied them themselves but regardless i hope they turn up ok,should be there by Sat def

Good luck m8

• Like 1

my mrs received parcel the other day and it there was this white/red tape all ova it because it had been ripped open and then taped with the said tape looking like it had been wet and filthy dirty so wouldn't supprise me some one seen what was in there and fancied them themselves but regardless i hope they turn up ok,should be there by Sat def

Good luck m8

Was this a request I did mate as this does not sound right. Bloody royalmail..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

:g: request u made?lost me there m8 theres nothing"ROYAL"about he royal mail m8 sometimes their ok other time "SHIT" :wanker: on a happier note my rott-riots+advanced nutrients,b-52,voodoo-juice,big-bud-overdrive,all came today the nutes were a bundle of the 4 off the bay £39.99-free-delivery+6,.95 for rootriots never used them before always rockwool+jiffy-plugs never used any of said nutes before either jus thought i,d try them on my cheesequake an xmas grow to see if they make much of a diffrence got canna aqua left over from my last d,w,c grow but when i used to grow nft i always used vita-link with good results so may switch back to v-l,have to think about it?well checked seeds this morning an i can see a couple have popped so misted with voodo0-juice,1ml a litre jus to help em when they pop from wha ive seen with my C-Q fk me they have out-rooted 11ltr-pots with-80/40%soil/coco and up to today only been fed on asda grow your own veg feed [green-bottle]£1,it was an the soil was also asda,s 3,x£10 50ltr,bags canna-coco but used their soil for the last 4yrs and never had problem with it nice fluffy stuff used it on its own+mixed with coco currently 5,wks today my c/q arec also have to female bluesxNoname[subbie-seeds] gonna main-line them already been topped 4x,each nice looking plants cnt wait till my new xtreme-40-site-aeroponic prop to come sent broken 1 bk today well put pics up tomorow of them in their new root-riots :yahoo: thanks to every-1 who has looked in and said hello :skin_up::thumsup: thanks*chris.

• Like 3