DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

Be doing a proper write up an more pictures.l8r .Av-

nt been on things like i should av trying to find an auto that would finish by xmas?any ideas welcome thanks ,Chris.

Edited by chris48
  • Like 1

All looking good turned ballast up to 440w,and they seem to be love,in it their roots are hanging out of bottom of net pot.s really happy Wiv how they have come on 1,more week an be almost ready to put dna,L-S,+DINAFEM,-B-K.can't wait to get them going really looking forward to growing them out Jus sorry about shit updates and hardly no pics.sorry i will sort my head,out soz every 1,na 1wk old they are so looking good up to now let it all go well hope so thanks to all.Chris.

• Like 1

Just a few pics which were taken yesterday I,ll take a few more when I get home later,all seem to coming on ok now just cannot wait to get them in the tank now big shout out to mark & everyone who has looked in thanks,☺Chris,🌱

post-90152-0-90548900-1444735494_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-89530000-1444735511_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-03805100-1444735541_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-99110600-1444735554_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-66535600-1444735585_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

@@chris48 Hey fella, looks like you got a fair bit going on there, I'll just find a spot in the corner and :skin_up:

ATB Dude

:rockon:

Yeah get comfy m8 be busy gonna run Nft 1,autos 1,big kush can't wait yours are looking nice m8 be nice just before Xmas, Chris

• Like 2

Things look to be coming along very well. Love the pictures :). A little tip if using a phone take them sideway on youll get a better image :). Root development looks great cant wait for the nft show :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Things look to be coming along very well. Love the pictures :). A little tip if using a phone take them sideway on youll get a better image :). Root development looks great cant wait for the nft show :)

All the best

D-M..

Also if using a phone, put a sunglasses lens in front of the camera lens to stop all the lines from a HPS bulb showing in the pic. :v:

• Like 2

Aeroponic Propagator is on 24/7,now and added air stone too so more pics when i get in as currently out walking on phone but will mix new tank of feed and take some pics,till then all the best Chris.

• Like 2

Aeroponic tank changed canna aqua Vega-a+b, vooddo juice 10ml,b52 10ml,shogun-silicone 1/half ml jus to raise pH to 5.6-5.8roots really grown out of bottom of pots pics tomorrow,thank-you, all Chris,

• Like 2

Sounds like they are getting well fed mate. Nice selection of nutes. I would go in light to start with to be on the safe side :)

Will look forward to a picture update ;)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2