DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

From all that I've read here copper doesn't help. Root blockages are obviously a problem for F&D users like myself and there's been loads written here about trying to solve the problem but there appears to be no really effective way of stopping it happening.

I've read about copper mesh discs, mesh inserts that fit into the end of the pipes. It seems to be an ongoing battle that nobody seems to be winning.

@@chris48 is there no way that you could open the holes at the end of the tray more, I've not really seen the GT100 tray up close and personal so not sure if you could modify it to make it more effective. :v:

• Like 2

From all that I've read here copper doesn't help. Root blockages are obviously a problem for F&D users like myself and there's been loads written here about trying to solve the problem but there appears to be no really effective way of stopping it happening.

I've read about copper mesh discs, mesh inserts that fit into the end of the pipes. It seems to be an ongoing battle that nobody seems to be winning.

@@chris48 is there no way that you could open the holes at the end of the tray more, I've not really seen the GT100 tray up close and personal so not sure if you could modify it to make it more effective. :v:

hi m8,yeah at the end of the tank is 3,round holes size of a coke-can for the water to run back into tank its just cause I put plants to close to edge of tank now I've had a lil think I don't think copper matts or discs will deter healthy roots much when they get growing unless you root prune but good problem to have normally can't get enough roots,ha see it like that thanks Chris.
  • Like 2

Just a little update haven't been keeping up to date due to family probs but are on their last lil bit of G,H-ripen then flush for week with plain water

post-90152-0-88387800-1455199394_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-12110500-1455199410_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-92533200-1455199425_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-43696800-1455199449_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Some really nice colas mate and that purple is popping out now which I take is the bk auto?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Some really nice colas mate and that purple is popping out now which I take is the bk auto?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

yeah the red 1,s mark,thanks,chris
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone new hear but in no way a new grower im completlz lost on this site im 3 weeks into flower on some deep cheese dinafem in a homemad rdwc but have no idea where to post it or how to upload pics sorry about the hijack just looking for awnsers i have buit a pretty amazing system and would love to share it with everyone peace out

• Like 2

@@dinafan Hey dude, if you want to show us your system use the hydroponics sub forum.

To start a new topic, when you go into one of he sub forums you will see the start new topic/thread button in the top right of your screen. Click that then off ya go. :yep:

You can do the same in the Dinafem sub forum to show us your cheese too.

ATB dude.

Freax :v:

• Like 2

@@dinafan Hey dude, if you want to show us your system use the hydroponics sub forum.

To start a new topic, when you go into one of he sub forums you will see the start new topic/thread button in the top right of your screen. Click that then off ya go. :yep:

You can do the same in the Dinafem sub forum to show us your cheese too.

ATB dude.

Freax :v:

ok sweet nce 1 i will get on it i got some trees goin should call it deep trees

• Like 1

ok got it going just struggling with pic upload they seem to be massive when i drag them over any ideas

You might need to resize them, max file size is 600kb

• Like 1

yeah i worked that out but my computer is in another language is its killing me i have plants that are as thick as beer bottles as well i will ask a friend cheers though

• Like 1

big ups mate got it sorted uploaded a few but its late and im off to bed got loads more to upload of the whole system and room ..hope some people stop by for a look

• Like 2