DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

Jiffy7s never fail always my go to medium but have had great more vigorous growth with root!t cubes.

All the best

D-M..

I've never used root riots before but from what I've seen so far their a lot better than jiffy-pellets+rock,wool fkn brilliant i think mist mine 2-3,times a day as an when needed.Chris

• Like 2

And i nw every 1,is waiting for pics but like a cunt on computer so she uploads them for me 1,of my big-kush is a doubler so Jus waiting for 5 to show their heads they are all ready in aeroponic propagator Jus waiting for more roots all have already got lil roots sticking out of net pots+root.riots so couple more days then WHOOP-WHOOP-HERE WE GO AGAIN ROUND BOUT 100

Will definitely look forward to the picture update. Yes I guess some people would try it on and try to get more seeds but we know most of the uk420 members and most do follow through. I think we have aboit 50% that actually follow through which is fine :)

We have a few new diarys being started so all is good :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Was this a request I did mate as this does not sound right. Bloody royalmail..

All the best

D-M..

na fk all to do with u Mark,my mukka me+Mrs be going Spain+dam+Mexico,Cnt fkn wait been ill most of last year fkn chest-infections all the time an nw my back+legs are playing fk with me used to b well into my moto-x,but had my last bike stolen xr,400,fkn loved it had cr250,but tha xr would pull u up mount-everest,if it would grip fkn awesome power go through a new Bk tyre every 2wks riding it on road on the Bk wheel every-where brilliant timer sweet-talking the Mrs cause wnt either a ktm-450,sfx,or a cr450,prob buy it in winter cause cheaper than summer,all the,best,Chris.m8,

• Like 1

Will definitely look forward to the picture update. Yes I guess some people would try it on and try to get more seeds but we know most of the uk420 members and most do follow through. I think we have aboit 50% that actually follow through which is fine :)

We have a few new diarys being started so all is good :)

All the best

D-M..

50%,Shit thought it would av been higher than that but i won't leave u dwn m8 100%yeah Cnt wait to get pics up either Jus waiting for the last 4 to show their head then they.ll go into my newly brought 40,site aeroponic prop the 1,s tha are up are looking good waiting for my 300w,blue,cfl to come tomorrow the delivery people said so put them under tha+960w,led with Jus veg switch on yeah couldn't it when noticed the twin big-kush.i,ve took pics Jus got to upload Jus shitty internet connection where i live all the big mountains round me blocking signal the man from talk-talk will call out Thursday to get us Bk on line Cnt fkn wait headwork. phone but they.ll definitely Be going up wnt leave u dwn good enough to give me the chance to test grow your stuff MASSIVE RESPECT TO U AN ALL THAT WORK FOR DINAFEM AND ESPECIALLY A MASSIVE THANK U MARK.WORTH TRUE GENTLEMAN M8 DIAMOND.big thank u for the chance to grow+work with u m8,all the best..Chris,

• Like 1

50%,Shit thought it would av been higher than that but i won't leave u dwn m8 100%yeah Cnt wait to get pics up either Jus waiting for the last 4 to show their head then they.ll go into my newly brought 40,site aeroponic prop the 1,s tha are up are looking good waiting for my 300w,blue,cfl to come tomorrow the delivery people said so put them under tha+960w,led with Jus veg switch on yeah couldn't it when noticed the twin big-kush.i,ve took pics Jus got to upload Jus shitty internet connection where i live all the big mountains round me blocking signal the man from talk-talk will call out Thursday to get us Bk on line Cnt fkn wait headwork. phone but they.ll definitely Be going up wnt leave u dwn good enough to give me the chance to test grow your stuff MASSIVE RESPECT TO U AN ALL THAT WORK FOR DINAFEM AND ESPECIALLY A MASSIVE THANK U MARK.WORTH TRUE GENTLEMAN M8 DIAMOND.big thank u for the chance to grow+work with u m8,all the best..Chris,

No problem what so ever mate. Look forward to seeing your update :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Still waiting for 1,big.kush.1,R-Q-royal.dwarf.1.blue-kush.1,cream-caramel to pop their heads up i hope they do cause ain't got enough time to do more for xmas pics be up l8r thanks,Chris.

• Like 1

Still waiting for 1,big.kush.1,R-Q-royal.dwarf.1.blue-kush.1,cream-caramel to pop their heads up i hope they do cause ain't got enough time to do more for xmas pics be up l8r thanks,Chris.

Im sure they will make a appearance mate. Its always good have a few seeds as back up just incase the others don't pop through. Then again ive done that and had extra plants.. All will work out mate in time for a xmas chop :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

not the best pic take better 1,s later on got dentist then do tidy 1,s

ha fkd tha right up its sideways like the way i like to drive :russian::doh: sorted how to upload pics now so be better nxt time :yes:

• Like 2

not the best pic take better 1,s later on got dentist then do tidy 1,s

Thank you for the picture mate. As they say a picture tells a thousand words lol

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Thank you for the picture mate. As they say a picture tells a thousand words lol

All the best

D-M..

:rofl: ha i know not much camera skills but i,ll pick them up get my new s6 phone so better camera look out then :guitar:

• Like 1

Right sorry about the lack of updates just been battle, in bud rot on my tga cheesequake, lucky they are nearly 9wks into flower so nearly all finished thank-god can't wait to cut them all dwn and concentrate on my Dinafem diary cause its pretty shit up till now but I,all get it bk on track 100% get pics&update tomorrow, show you my Big-Kush,doubler be putting aeropnic propagator on in a couple days currently under 300w cfl thanks to any-1,that has botherd to look in cause pretty boring up until tomorrow Big-Shout,out to @@Dinafem,mark,for the opportunity thanks m8,Chris,

• Like 2

Sorry boys some pics in gallery prop on every 2hours for 15mins added 250w&parabolic ballast set to 250w,will be uping to 275w either tomorrow or Monday then 400w then in the Nft can't wait sorry about the lack of pics and updates will be on it from now on gets some root pics up thanks for the patience everyone,thanks-every,1,Chris👍

post-90152-0-70186500-1444507176_thumb.jpg

post-90152-0-59864500-1444507442_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris48
  • Like 2