DINAFEM-BIG-KUSH+BLUE-KUSH-AUTO,

chris48

@@chris48 I wanted to know if the package your good lady came from us in Spain? I've not herd of any of our packages turning up opened with white/red tape on..

Theres a lot going on with royal mail at the moment seeing quite a lot of stories about lost or stolen packages :(.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@chris48 I wanted to know if the package your good lady came from us in Spain? I've not herd of any of our packages turning up opened with white/red tape on..

Theres a lot going on with royal mail at the moment seeing quite a lot of stories about lost or stolen packages :(.

All the best

D-M..

na not yours m8 some tablets my Mrs had brought off net for her skin-health-tablets but yeah the fkn state of the envelope was shocking m8!,Na-yours-arrived-in-A1 condition big thanks for the chance too grow your strains and if u like what u see perhaps you would consider putting me forward for more test grows,because.Me+Hannah(Mrs)would love to grow any-time fella cause what me+Mrs have seen of grow reports+general Natter but all good be putting the poped seeds into rootriots Tomoz so will be taking pics and will put them up in my diary in dinafem section.thanks as always Chris,&,HannaH
  • Like 1

That would of been customs I would not worry about it one bit of its one packag,mind come through with out bring tampered with thanks dins-femmark can't wait to test them for your team looking forward to both specially the BIG KUSH will get diary up and running ASAP bro x

• Like 1

That would of been customs I would not worry about it one bit of its one package,mind come through with out being tampered with thanks dina-femmark can't wait to test them for your team looking forward to both specially the BIG KUSH will get diary up and running ASAP bro x

• Like 2

That would of been customs I would not worry about it one bit of its one package,mind come through with out being tampered with thanks @dina-femmark can't wait to test them for your team looking forward to both specially the BIG KUSH will get diary up and running ASAP bro x

Edited by Mittons

Good luck with these @@chris48 :yep:

:lucky:

thanks m8 jus got my root-riots so they are in tissue a min till they crack then poke "LIL"-hole then drop em in root face-in-dwn and hopefully we,ll av some lil beauties to take care of got a 300w cfl coming nxt week so ordered my new 40-site aeroponic-propagator-av it monday,only payed £64.95 fkn bargain i think most places wnt 85-95,so good saving by there cant wait now to get these in aeroponic-prop root them loads before i transplant into N,F,T-GT100, BE PUTTING PICS OF WHATS GONE ON UP TIL NOW :skin_up: THANKS 2 ALL THAT HAVE LOOKED IN ALL THE BEST ,CHRIS

• Like 2

Excuse the over comments using my phone it's shit to say the list need my lap top

i know m8 some of them are shite for internet mrs got new samsung s6 coming nxt week so i,ll have her sony,experia z3 compact good phone brilliant camera m8,good luck with your-phone/pictures,all the best.,CHRIS,

• Like 2

Good luck bro. Im dying to get my hands on them. Still not recieved mine yet mark said he will resend though just when i thought he couldnt be more generous he agreed to resend them. I can only imagine how he treats paying customers certain breeders/seedbanks could learn alot from that guy . @@Dinafem-Mark

DID THEY COME TODAY HOPE SO IF NOTRECEIVED BY MONDAY THEN THEY,VE GONE-WALKS BUT MARK BEING THE TOP MAN HE IS HAS SAID HE,LL REPLACE THEM :clapping: WHAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT SERVICE I,VE HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME ON A SEEDS ORDER AND BASICALY [TOLD-ME-FK-OFF] BUT WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM DINAFEM+SWEET-SEEDS :headbang::thumsup::realcool::notworthy::toot::yep: THEY TOTTALY :rockon: BIG*THANKS-CHRIS,

• Like 1

well hello everyone this is gonna be my first diary so we,ll see how things go :eek:,Big shout out to Mark for donating the seeds they all went into tissue today so will be a couple days till we have life so get rootriots tomorow pop them into them once popped then then into 3inch rockwool cubes once all rooted -set up blackorchid 1.2x1.2x2m tent x2 canna aqua range of nutrients+boost accelerator/pk/9/18+canna-flush+voodoo juice+calmag, rvk,150,on rhino-pro-filter+tt100-intake,16inch pedestal fan for air movment/tent-2/rvk125,on,can-filter,passive,intake,mars-hydro,192x5=960w-420true watts 16inch pedestal fan for air movment, seeds dinafem big kush-x3/blue-kushx2 cant wait for them to come to life and grow into beautful plants thanks,Chris. :thumsup::skin_up:

• Like 2

thanks m8 jus got my root-riots so they are in tissue a min till they crack then poke "LIL"-hole then drop em in root face-in-dwn and hopefully we,ll av some lil beauties to take care of got a 300w cfl coming nxt week so ordered my new 40-site aeroponic-propagator-av it monday,only payed £64.95 fkn bargain i think most places wnt 85-95,so good saving by there cant wait now to get these in aeroponic-prop root them loads before i transplant into N,F,T-GT100, BE PUTTING PICS OF WHATS GONE ON UP TIL NOW :skin_up: THANKS 2 ALL THAT HAVE LOOKED IN ALL THE BEST ,CHRIS

I'd go with peat pellets m8 root riots tend to dry out to fast just my 2 pence m8, looking foward to are test runs

Thanks Mittons

Edited by Mittons
  • Like 1

I'd go with peat pellets m8 root riots tend to dry out to fast just my 2 pence m8, looking foward to are test runs

Thanks Mittons

Jiffy7s never fail always my go to medium but have had great more vigorous growth with root!t cubes.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

All the best

D-M..

But are they really getting lost?or are people trying it on for more seeds dnt think every 1 would do tha but i bet sum would try their luck.all the best,Chris,

• Like 1

And i nw every 1,is waiting for pics but like a cunt on computer so she uploads them for me 1,of my big-kush is a doubler so Jus waiting for 5 to show their heads they are all ready in aeroponic propagator Jus waiting for more roots all have already got lil roots sticking out of net pots+root.riots so couple more days then WHOOP-WHOOP-HERE WE GO AGAIN ROUND BOUT 100

• Like 1