Og Kush Grow

zimmer

• 2 months later...

Well this is a few grows back now so i have one crop cured for two months ready to smoke, so the rest of the Og had to go(two much lying about the place)

There was around two full tesco carrier bags full of bud left, i ran this thru my bags and ended up with some lovely black bubble, its full melt and just bubbles away when lit.

I ended up with 12g as i only kept the 25 micron bags product and binned the rest.

gallery_70792_11207_212677.jpg

Lovely, i shall be mashed tonight heh

I will not be using my cheap bags again as its a total pain lol and wastefull, i will use dry ice for all my trim from now on.

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 3

Nice looking balls mate lol

When you say you only kept the 25u bags did you have other bags or only used the work bag and 25u?

All the best

D-M.

@@Dinafem-Mark

I used all 5 of the bags, just kept the last 25m bag

The left over water that i used was still in the bucket when i went out the other day and theres about a 1/2 inch of sediment in the bottom still heh i may check that out for its potency

No report on the stuff i kept im afraid, i put a tube of it ontop of a joint i had last night and thats the last i remember.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@@Dinafem-Mark

I used all 5 of the bags, just kept the last 25m bag

The left over water that i used was still in the bucket when i went out the other day and theres about a 1/2 inch of sediment in the bottom still heh i may check that out for its potency

No report on the stuff i kept im afraid, i put a tube of it ontop of a joint i had last night and thats the last i remember.

meh sediment , u dont want that tat, do u want me to dispose of it for u ;) . great grow mate not sure ur scales are too accurate but still a great grow all the same. still u might be the best grower ive ever seen who really knows. i look forward to growing these puppies for myself . happy growing pal

• Like 2