Og Kush Grow

zimmer

Well you do learn something new everyday :). The coffe thing is something I will definitely be using if I come across this issue in the future..

You look to have great results with nft, I would not say it is a lazy persons system rather a competent grower who knows what to do :)

Thank you for the picture update..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Argh these are leggy girls.

They must of stretched 2 maybe 2 and a half feet now, i have moved some of the taller plants from the middle and trained them a few squares over ) still have over 2 foot of head room left so i am not too worried just yet.

I am not too convinced about the parabolic shade i have over these, i noticed over a few grows that the peripherals seem to lack the growth of the center. This one was pretty expensive £120 and the one i have over my other grow is a cheap 25 quid one and seems to spread the light way better.

I will put pics up sat night and you can judge for yaselfs.

Had to put the heater on no 1 tonight had a 16c low, i think where in for a long hard winter going by the way my fishing is going.

Be safe Zimm.

Oh we are in flower, both sets of plants had showed signs by thursday

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 3

Day 14 of 12/12

Day 2 Flower

Things are cracking on a pace.

Running out of head room fast lol the shade is now at max height unless i take the cord off and hang it directly to the ceiling that gives us another foot.

There on an Ec of 1.0 which drops to 0.9 over 2 days, will up it if it continues

Temps are fine now the heaters on 26c/21c

Rh is around 65/70 this will drop as we get further into flower.

Ph 5.9 drifting up to 6.2 over a few days

I think we have got all the Gnats with the sticky cards as i have not seen any alive for a few days phew.

This is the coco side of the grow with my Blackdomina and i am positive this cheap shade is spreading the light better than the other.

gallery_70792_11207_404190.jpg

Og Kush leggy girls

gallery_70792_11207_272217.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_76393.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_461574.jpg

Things look a little sparse as i took a few bag fulls of those huge leaves of to allow light to penetrate lower down

Well into flower

gallery_70792_11207_176110.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_103870.jpg

Till next week

ATB Zimm.

• Like 6

OGKush can stretch a good 2-3x when 12/12 is induced so as this is around day 18-20 it should be over very soon as she tends to stretch for the first 20 days then it goes into bud production, which looks to be doing very well.

Your ec,ph look bang on I would maybe up the ec to 1.2 and the only thing I would try to adjust is the RH as it look,s a little high, as you said this should start to drop now in the bloom phase. That would be my only concern the rh, apart from that mate things look great.

Sometimes that old saying "you get what you pay for" is not always true, as shown by your cheaper reflector :)

Nice update mate very much appreciated :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpxRsohTGAAOmfg

This grow is cursed lol. Got Thrips now

Noticed a problem 2 weeks ago ish, diagnosed and sent off for cure, slow buggas still not here.

Can only be from the small bag of ( Removed Too Say Band Q shit)i bought too plant meh seeds in.

Ve r ve multi potting shite

ETA: Ve r ve multi potting shite

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear of the critter problems mate. Heres hoping you can get the little buggers under control..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Day 22 of 12/12

Day 10 Flower

Buggas are still stretching altho slowing down some now

Put them on an Ec of 1.0 last week and it was to much for them, i would come in day after feeding and they will have drunk 10 gallons but the ec was upto 1.4- 1.8 so i drained the tank and refilled at an Ec off 0.9, ph 6.0

Rh has settled down too 44% or so now, unless you spill 5 gallon of water in the room which i did tonight lol

Thrips have got a good hold particularly on the kush, so i ordered some Provado bug killer concentrate of the bay which still hasnt arrived, so went to bandq like i should of done first. Gave them all a good spray tonight so hope that gets on top of them. Its systematic so will work for upto 6 weeks then its totally out of there system so safe all round.

Few pics.

Well into the shade now, ill move it up the last foot thursday.

gallery_70792_11207_76415.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_176606.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_198483.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_347488.jpg

One of the affected leaves.

gallery_70792_11207_12459.jpg

Like little slug trails yukky dirty bastids, ill nuke the room with smoke after this crop.

Hope i can have a better update next time, just i am a little pissed of with them atmo (.

Atb Zimm.

• Like 1

Even with the thrip problem things look to be progressing very well. The stretch period should very nearly be over mate and here's hoping that the thrips get under control :). Bloody things

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1