Og Kush Grow

zimmer

I have dropped the N totally now as in about 10 days(or there abouts) i will be starting on the flush, this time around i am going to flush them for about 2 weeks as my last grow a few of the buds smoked a bit harsh leaving a tickle in the throat the next day.

That will also give the next plants that are going in there chance to be nicely developed )

• Like 1

I smoked some nice weed and hash in the 70s and some where damn tasty specially some of the hashes but this vape just wacks it out there, never tasted anything so nice and this was some of my last crop that was a bit iffy, nice and so easy to use, the high is so clear as well.

Wish i had shares

• Like 1

I've been wanting to do a OG Kush for a long time. Nearly got there with skywalker og but it hermied very quick. What seed bank did you get yours?

• Like 2

Vaporising Imo is much more healthy and if I'm doing a smoke report I tend to lean towards a vaporizer due to the amazing taste :). I think the none combustion takes a big part in giving a good flavour profile and a nice clean hit :). Glad it was a Dinafem strain to break in the new toy?

All the best

D-M.

@@Dinafem-Mark

No i am afraid it was my old staple the Black Domina cross i run for my night time smoke, but this Og will get thrown right in there soon as heh. I checked in on them at feed tonight and was a little more happy with the Og, it has started filling out a little more altho some foxtailing is still there. But one thing for sure there small buds but a hell of lot of them.

@@HippyHair

Dinafem mate, good healthy stock )

• Like 1

It never rains!

Went in to feed them tonight, i always sit and have a smoke before i do anything in there helps me look things over.

Sat there first thing i noticed was Mould! on the lowest branches of the nearest plant, i set about chopping them out right away lost maybe an ounce or two and cleared an area around the affected area.

Now humidity has been sat at around 4o% for weeks now but that is at canopy hight so maybe lower down was higher, there was quite a clump of buds together as my trimming under the net is poor as i struggle to get under in my old age.

There is a draft coming thru my door right in the corner where that plant was maybe that has affected it gawd knows.

My plan was to carry on feeding for another week then flush for two, Ferk that there getting flushed now i drained and refilled the tank 4 times and got the Ec down too 0.2, i will change that every day and flush as long as i can, if any sign of mould again there down pronto.

I had my scope on the buds i trimmed about 2 rungs on my net full and there mostly milky with the odd amber so there about ready anyhow, quick drying a few nuggs overnight to get a little test on how harsh it is,

Theyve had a rough old time this lot but i hope to pull it off yet )

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of the mould issue mate there is nothing worse. It could as you said be down to multiple problem. I don't think your rh would drop 15% from canopy to top of pots bit it could. Maybe not enough airflow?

Anyway glad you caught it and I think if you keep a close eye on things if you do see a sign of any more get them down and salvaged :)

By the sound of things they could come down now but best to try give atleast a week flush if any more mould though chop mate Imo :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Note to self.

Day 58 true flower.

My Domina cross always takes ten weeks well it has for that last 5 grows, breeder says 60 days well bugga me i checked them today while in there and there is still the odd white pistol about but i checked with scope and there 50% amber by god. So i got them on tap water right away for a weeks flush, i find that ample time with coco.

It was def airflow i think, its way better since i angled the fan down onto the middle of the canopy, didnt notice anymore in there tonight but i wont no for sure till i chop.

• Like 1

Smoked the early cut i took, very promising first 5 mins was an euphoric rush then drops into a shoulder dropping ahhhhh

I hate to say this as i said to the wife today i am no way growing this again as we have had so much trouble in growing this but not all the plants fault, but ferk me it owns ) i may have found my new nightime meds lol

Can not wait for the cured product.

• Like 1

It is one of the strongest strains I have come across. I take it you'll be growing her again or maybe a og x?

Glad you like mate that's all that counts

All the best

D-M.

From the reports I'm getting back our big kush is doing very well and going to be a real good strain for next season

Best of luck to all that grow this gem :)

All the best

D-M.