Og Kush Grow

zimmer

Just setting my place here, the actual grow whilst it has started will not start properly till around august time.

I have started two Og kush to make mothers of and there in my veg tent under a 150w mh

Here is them together, there getting on fine just in seed mix verve, i gave them there first feed today 0.6 grow and some silicon.

gallery_70792_11207_311300.jpg

I like this one i think best, looks more indica leaning than the other.

gallery_70792_11207_383221.jpg

And the slightly more sativa looking one

gallery_70792_11207_151886.jpg

I will be taking cuttings of both soon as there big enough and transplanted into rockwool cubes ready for the nft

Some cuttings i just took to run along side the Og, there my staple indica afghan kushx black domina.

gallery_70792_11207_184235.jpg

And a newly born Critical Kush which will be the grow after the Og lol planning ahead

gallery_70792_11207_52875.jpg

One problem i have is the light was plugged in to the same circuit as my flowering tent, and like a dozy twat when i switched it to 12/12 i forgot to remove the plug for my veg tent so they have been in flower for 1 week, they should pull round soon enough tho ( i hope)

ETA ignore the watermark lol i am doing an update on my other diary and forgot to change the water mark. sort it next time

Atb Zimm.

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 6

can't go wrong with og kush, grew it multiple times, always grows itself

always a potent enjoyable smoke at the end,

• Like 2

Great strain selection our og is on of y favorite strains for when I just want to chill out and forget the world lol

All the best and thank you so much for starting a diary

D-M..

I grew this strain back in 2012, went on holiday to Tenerife and bought some of a white dude with dreadlocks :bong: just of the seafront in playa das americas. Flew home popped them, vegged them for about a month and a half and flowered them, one however I got 7 z's of it in soil so all in all,I can't say anything bad about Dinafem. Goodluck Mucker :yep: :yep: :yep:

Edited by Mittons
  • Like 2

I grew this strain back in 2012, went on holiday to Tenerife and bought some of a white dude with dreadlocks :bong: just of the seafront in playa das americas. Flew home popped them, vegged them for about a month and a half and flowered them, one however I got 7 z's of it in soil so all in all,I can't say anything bad about Dinafem. Goodluck Mucker :yep: :yep: :yep:

Very nice to hear. When done well very few strains can compete with our or any proper og kush. One of the most potent flowers I have come across :). Also fetches a high price in the coffee shops, social clubs and dispensaries workdwide. Top 5 strain

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder to myself.

Ravaged the 2 mothers today and took 8 cuttings in rootits and rockwool blocks. They where soaked in a solution of bloom nutes and silicon at an Ec of 0.4 and a ph of 5.6 then stuck in my prop in a dark side of the tent.

Heres hoping they all take lol

Atb Zimm.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Finally we can get this grow going lol

I will be growing these in my 100gt Nft tank.

The room is roughly 11 feet by 6 wide and 7 feet high, all fully insulated.

Fans will be run off a 4 Amp variac

Reflector is a 1 meter verizontal parabolic

Lamp will be run by a Lumatec digital 600 dimmable.

Extractor fans are Td silent 6inch and 5 inch for intake.

I have a wall mounted gas fire in there which really helps with yield i think(last grow in winter got me 56 ounce), its a catalytic one runs out at about £1 a day to run, way cheaper than leccy.

Circulation is 2 50w wall mounted fans.

Nutes will be Ionic grow and bloom with some cal/mag supplemented and liquid silicon.

Pic of the room, it looks nothing like this now lol

gallery_70792_9268_208358.jpg

Had a few problems with my last grow so late in starting this sorry.

The clones i took way back have had a rough ride waiting to get in to the tank and i lost 6 too fusarian wilt, so i kept taking more cuttings till i realised it was the mother passing it on doh, so i am using the 5 that survived from the other mother i luckily had heh.

I set the tank up with 100l of nutes compromising of 200ml of ionic grow 20ml of silicon and 20ml of cal mag which gave me an ec of 0.8 and i generally will not go above this for the whole grow.

Ph set to 5.7

Rh around the 70% mark

Tank temps 21c I run a chiller so temps wont be an issue i hope.

Room 26c

Anyhoo a few pics.

gallery_70792_11207_153379.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_416582.jpg

One with the mesh over, i will use the mesh to spread the out initially.

gallery_70792_11207_7051.jpg

One of the wall mounted fans, its like a wind tunnel in there with 2 of these even on low setting cracking bit of kit.

gallery_70792_11207_170566.jpg

Tahts all folks thanks for looking in.

Atb Zimm.

Forgot to add that they will be sharing the room with my indica staple afghan kush x black domina

These have been vegging way to long also waiting for the room lol and i had to bend them in half to get them down to a reasonable size

I am hoping the nft will speed the Og along fastish in veg to catch up to the monsters

.gallery_70792_11207_498147.jpg

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 5

This is a really nice, clean looking grow area :). This will be a very interesting grow. Og in nft :) can't go wrong :bong:

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed

Bugger me lol

Just as every thing was ticking over nicely i did a @@Dosti the extraction in my mother tent died and i didnt notice for a few days and fried all my mothers sob including the Critical kush i had lined up for the next run, ho hum 2 months wasted

So i hastily dipped into the seed box and planted the last 4 critical kush seeds, i just hope they speed along and allow me to take a few clones of them before this crop finishes )

Temps where very high today 31c after a little investigation i found the inlet ducting had got twisted, sorted.

Atb Zimm

• Like 2

Bugger me lol

Just as every thing was ticking over nicely i did a @@Dosti the extraction in my mother tent died and i didnt notice for a few days and fried all my mothers sob including the Critical kush i had lined up for the next run, ho hum 2 months wasted

So i hastily dipped into the seed box and planted the last 4 critical kush seeds, i just hope they speed along and allow me to take a few clones of them before this crop finishes )

Temps where very high today 31c after a little investigation i found the inlet ducting had got twisted, sorted.

Atb Zimm

What a gutter mate sorry to hear that :(

Hope the remainder make it through and you get some nice mothers for cuts :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Disaster!

Seems the Critical Kush grow was always to be doomed.

I set them off yesterday in a small jar of water, checked on them today and they had just sprouted all 4 of them so was going to pot em up just now.

Well i had put them behind my monitor sat on the router for a little warmth.

So of i go for a days fishing got 2 decent carp and head back home to be greeted with Hey love i cleaned your shit up office out, slowly it dawned on me NO you didnt empty that glass behind the monitor did you, of course dear why wouldnt i ( 30 mins of screaming ensued)

To say i am pissed of is the least of it.

Sorry about that mark.

Who the fuck cleans behind a monitor ffs

• Like 2

@@Dosti

This grow is Og Kush and going great heh, it is the next one i am on about which is fucked up now (

I put a fair bit of work into making mothers etc planning ahead and all that, but in the grand scheme of things it will all work out i guess.

Also ill have too apologies to the other half in the morning for shouting at her altho she did most of the shouting.

And the poor dog needs some extra loving as she gets terrified at loud voices.

How can anyone hurt such a loving animal they give so much love.

gallery_70792_9268_286459.jpg

Atb Zimm

• Like 7

What a lovely looking dog mate. Don't stress on the critical kush fire me a pm and i,ll sort the issue out :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1