Og Kush Grow

zimmer

Well the Og Kush has had 2 weeks flush now. Ill have to go back and check the full grow time later.

Started in on the chop today, did about 8hrs on it and it isnt touched yet, reckon another 2 days at it with my old hands lol

So far there is four rings in my rack filled with lots to go.

The nugs are so sticky and the smell is pure jail bait, like strong diesel fuel so get a working filter if your growing these.

I had cut a little last week to quick dry and try omg its lovely, i vaped it at 225c and took a bag full the taste is gorgeous pure fruit , the hit on the other hand put me to bed pretty sharp lol proper relaxing body mash.

I will do a full smoke report after a month or so drying.

Trichs milky to amber hmmm

gallery_70792_11207_37218.jpg

so easy to trim, all golf ball size nugs

gallery_70792_11207_96007.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_5233.jpg

gallery_70792_11207_5246.jpg

One bucket full was enough for me today :oldtoker::lookaround:

gallery_70792_11207_202880.jpg

Good amount yet to go at

gallery_70792_11207_417510.jpg

This will be me blabbering by end of the night.

gallery_70792_11207_153163.jpg

Impressions up to now is i will deff be growing this again 100%, unless the Big Kush turns out better heh

Atb Zimm

• Like 3

This is great to hear. We always love when a grower loves the end product and by the sound of things the og kush is hitting the spot :).

Nice job and great pictures. Will look forward to a smoke report when fully cut,dry and cured :)

Another happy customer :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

i have a og kush in with the blue widows, cant seem to tell them apart as yet! i wish i had labelled them..

your crop looks very sweet

• Like 2

As @@zimmer has said the og when done well is one of the strongest strains I have come across. I has a sample of the San fernando valley og kush cutting we are using early this year. 1 joint and I was very mellow 2 I was asleep and suffering from insomnia this is very rare.

I do think the harvest window plays a big part? @@zimmer how old were these in bloom mate and did you check trichome color and development?

All the best

D-M.

Day 84 of 12/12

Day 72 Flower

So around 9 weeks true flower as of today, they have had a good 2 weeks flush

Trichs where mostly cloudy with a smattering of amber.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished chopping this today, the lower buds had come on alot with this extra time and the harvest is quite impressive.

So in total add another ten days on to the 72 gives us 82 days for the full harvest.

Did i say this stuff stinks lol i ruined a new pair of scissors on this, it feels like the bud is soaking wet when u pick it up even if dry.

When i grow this again it will be a scrog grow, most suited to that

• Like 1

By the sound of things you've had a nice result :). Will look forward to a smoke report when dry and cured :)

All the best

D-M.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have packed my nft away and gone all coco now, i wish i hadnt why will become evident shortly.

Altho it was a touch temperamental during the grow she has performed very well, buds where packed solid all way to the bottom of the plant, took me about 3 days to trim it all up lol

It has had about 3 3-1/2 weeks drying in the jars and the resut is outstanding.

I will do a smoke report in another month or so after a good cure.

Now i dont believe this result as many of you lot wont, but ill chuck a pic up to show, they are wieghed on kitchen scales and are always there abouts, for instance other side of the grow my Kush Domina cross came in at the expected 24 ounce mark as it always does.

Before the total ill put the pic up. ignore my temporary seed grow heh

gallery_70792_11207_22765.jpg

Make of it what you will but its dry and i am gobsmacked.

Bare in mind these plants where over 6 foot tall and had buds all the way down.

Tada 37.7 ounce.

I will go hide in a corner now.

• Like 6

@@zimmer that is a great result mate and I certainly would not go hide in a corner. I know some will say no way but you IMHO have zero reason to lie about the end yield :).

Great job mate. Is that from 1 light?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and great result :)

All the best

D-M.