New moderators ride into town

Joolz

Any fucking nay sayers who think I don't deserve the Blue Peter Badge and the subsequent Moderator position need to understand the following.....

I now have a Blue Peter Badge and Moderating rights and I'm not afraid to use them. I'll ban you, then I'll go and get free entry to Cadburys World, just out of spite.

Forget the badge and mod rights. How the hell do we get free entry into Cadburys World. You been withholding the Mumchies on us? lol

• Like 1

@@Comrade Stoker

You may have found a copy of a Blue Peter Badge and have somehow against all the odds achieved the power to ban members but ......

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the damned badge is a fake, as you will discover when you try to get into Cadburys... :shock: ...

Does that qualify me for the shit list.?...after all I'd hate to be out of the clique..... :rofl:

Congrats to all three of ya

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Forget the badge and mod rights. How the hell do we get free entry into Cadburys World. You been withholding the Mumchies on us? lol

The Blue Peter Badge can get me int 100's of attractions throughout the UK. My boat well and truly came in, its been a good few months. I've had many negatives in my life, things going wrong etc. But when the Blue Peter Badge was awarded to me, its been a series of positives. Its like my lucky charm, and I can go to the Bekonscot Model Village, Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre, and Wookey Hole Caves for fuck all, not a fucking bean, gratis.

@@stu914 Try and log out then in again lol

Edited by Comrade Stoker
  • Like 8

Just be careful if he offers you a chocolate finger

• Like 5

@@Joolz

Am I allowed to ban newly appointed and unruly mods?

lol

Edited by Comrade Stoker
  • Like 4

I won't fuck around. Any messing and I'll be putting both of my badges on and dishing out an epic round of fucks. There's gonna be some changes around these parts now.

• Like 4

I'm having a wail of a fucking time.

I've banned 2942 members so far and the night's still young. :)

• Like 9

I'm having a wail of a fucking time.

I've banned 2942 members so far and the night's still young. :)

Send me their names. I'll get them reinstated, then ban them again. That'll fucking learn 'em.

• Like 12