New moderators ride into town

Joolz

How do you get elected for the moderators thingys?

I don't own a Blue Peter badge so I had to do the London Marathon (2h 25m) in order to get Joolz to notice me.

I also own my own gimp suit which of course is always a guaranteed entry to anywhere you want. Bit like the Blue Peter badge.

I think by joining the site 10 days ago and posting 11 times you're a dead cert, mate.

lol LOL

• Like 2

I think by joining the site 10 days ago and posting 11 times you're a dead cert, mate.

Theres no need to be a dildo mate im just askin a question

• Like 1

Theres no need to be a dildo mate im just askin a question

C'Mon mate, I was just taking the piss, no offence intended.

• Like 2

Or jammy fuckers who just "happen" to find em!!!

Listen, we'll have none of that talk around here. I found that badge fair and square and that makes me a winner. Don't be envious, its a terrible thing.

Listen, we'll have none of that talk around here. I found that badge fair and square and that makes me a winner. Don't be envious, its a terrible thing.

Ok mate lol right on aswell, i grew up wanting one and ive just spoken to you on here so i think thats about as close as il get in this lifetime, bp badges for everyone, or maybe an even more exclusive uk420 badge

Eitherway congrats on the mod thing

The way joolz waves his pimp stick about I thought it was more about a rusty sherrifs badge than a Blue Peter badge :huh:.

• Like 1

@@THC4METOO

There's a queue for a sniff of the end of that stick by the way, especially after vince has used it.........so I've been told..... :wassnnme:

• Like 1

@@stu914 some people will queue for anything just because there's a queue, whereas Joolz's pimp stick creates its own. That's some power right there.

• Like 2

I might not be a mod anymore, but at least I earned my blue peter badge.

Good luck to you all except the fraudster/dream stealer.

• Like 4