New moderators ride into town

Joolz

Congrats to all, and a BP badge wearer in the team too..... thats some added street cred right there :v:

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 1

Nice one :yep: very time consuming and generally thankless task. So big props for volunteering :)

• Like 2

Hmmmm does @@Comrade Stoker having a blue peter badge have anything to do with this :wassnnme: congrats guy's.... The gimp suit needs a clean lol

You bet your bollocks it does, and rightly fucking so. Many doors have opened since my badge was errrm awarded.

I hope I don't fuck things up. I've got so much from this place and its members and I've always done my best to give something back in as many ways as I can. I will do my best to be a fair moderator, unless you're on my shit list already, in which case, you're fucked lol Only kidding.

• Like 34

Hannibal Lectar "What did the Crankies say to you?"

"Fandabbydozy"

Edited by Hir

As long as Comrade Stoker admits the live enzyme content of a juice completely outweighs that of a smoothie then I'm good.

Good luck chaps, and many kudos for doing it.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone

Poacher turned gamekeeper huh? lol To be fair, the £95k per annum plus car and health cover was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hope I can manage without pissing you all off. If I start acting like some sort of over zealous security guard please let me know.

And then I'll ban you lol

• Like 30