New moderators ride into town

Joolz

i saw a bloke on our local market stall selling blue peter badges ...very tall guy ..nearly asked him had he ever made fermented drinks and raved about cheese online but instead said nothing and walked away .

• Like 3

I was punting out badges on a stall and this bloke rolled up, everything seemed normal till he took his hands out of pockets and showed me his thumbs. He said he would send free shoes, but they never arrived.

• Like 3

accept no imitations stoker ...mine are made from the underbelly of the beaver .

• Like 1

also i always wear gloves when out so im not recognised ,the wife hates thumb fans spoiling her shopping missions .

• Like 1

accept no imitations stoker ...mine are made from the underbelly of the beaver .

The pointy bit ?

the blunt end ..its softer ..after bleaching and conditioning ..

Well done lads and @@Comrade Stoker, I knew that badge would take you places. First TeamUK420, next stop- the UN!

I met one of Pans People in Australia 2years ago. She did say that it was before they got 'smutty' lol and she didnt even have a BP badge.

• Like 1

If she'd have seen my badge, she'd have done some sexy dancing, then invited me back to hers. Since the badge, loads of women give me the glad eye, its like a fanny magnet that badge.

• Like 1