New moderators ride into town

Joolz

do they get a pimp stick with this position?

yeah but you really don't want to know where I stick it lol

• Like 2

i think i may have sent comrade stoker those pics earlier ..golf is a whole new ball game with a pimp stick

• Like 2

Thanks everyone

Poacher turned gamekeeper huh? lol To be fair, the £95k per annum plus car and health cover was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hope I can manage without pissing you all off. If I start acting like some sort of over zealous security guard please let me know.

And then I'll ban you lol

If you've not already got it installed you may need the Firefox add on "Irony Alarm". Ideal for the late night, stoned moderator who may be a little tired and emotional after moderating comrade stokers midnight moderatating in a moderate manner, and may miss any implied humour lol.

Congrats to all :yep:.

Edited by THC4METOO
  • Like 2

Well done to the new mods.Just a word to the wise,someone on here has some kind of thumb fetish!?!?!?!

• Like 1

Any fucking nay sayers who think I don't deserve the Blue Peter Badge and the subsequent Moderator position need to understand the following.....

I now have a Blue Peter Badge and Moderating rights and I'm not afraid to use them. I'll ban you, then I'll go and get free entry to Cadburys World, just out of spite.

Edited by Comrade Stoker
  • Like 3