New moderators ride into town

Joolz

Just seen this ~ congrats to the newbie Mods; a fine selection, Joolz, if I may say :yes:

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

I think a democratic way of picking moderators would be a start although I realise that this is unlikely. It sometimes is hard to keep focus on this site whereby growing is key, and the cultivation of cannabis is treated professionally and accurately.

There should be a number of moderators who have proved their qualifications in this regard.

This should be ongoing and rolling to stop the mould getting in. Much like politics, fresh minds, a good outlook, but most of all a professional attitude to it all. This isn't some half arsed game we are in. Forums turn into Eastenders, and the one thing that helps stop that is moderators. There should be a three month roll over of democratically elected moderators. Forget about the best photos of smoke,. :)

I think a democratic way of picking moderators would be a start although I realise that this is unlikely. It sometimes is hard to keep focus on this site whereby growing is key, and the cultivation of cannabis is treated professionally and accurately.

There should be a number of moderators who have proved their qualifications in this regard.

This should be ongoing and rolling to stop the mould getting in. Much like politics, fresh minds, a good outlook, but most of all a professional attitude to it all. This isn't some half arsed game we are in. Forums turn into Eastenders, and the one thing that helps stop that is moderators. There should be a three month roll over of democratically elected moderators. Forget about the best photos of smoke,. :)

NEWSFLASH: This ain't a democracy! lol

This is a privately owned forum. As such the owner is well within his rights to do what the fuck he likes. Including employing whomever he likes to "moderate".

Ffs lol

• Like 7

NEWSFLASH: This ain't a democracy! lol

This is a privately owned forum. As such the owner is well within his rights to do what the fuck he likes. Including employing whomever he likes to "moderate".

Ffs lol

I tell you what that hash I am smoking has me believing in a utopic hyper real democracy. wtf . Just say no kids.

• Like 2