Back In The Saddle With Sweet Trainwreck & Ice Cool Autos

Serpent

Sweet

damn they look great! i had to move house got all my gear bar pots soil nutes etc so will be a few weeks yet :(

they look so damn tastey mate!

They look very tasty buddy, very nice photo's too.

Thanks y'all :yep:

• Like 1

Looking good serpent.

How do you find the scrog net so far? Will you scrog with autos from now on?

I'm interested in your use of cal mag. I seem to get yellowing of leaves around week 5. I never get all green leaves all the way through to the end. My nighttime root temps don't go bellow 20c. I'm in a soft water area. I'm thinking this could be the problem. I was looking at Humboldt equilibrium for my next run. Im going to try for the first time plant magic root stimulant.

All the best.

• Like 2
Another great diary in the most Sweet space on the internet ;)

Keep us updated my friend!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thanks Jaypp :yep:

Looking good serpent.

How do you find the scrog net so far? Will you scrog with autos from now on?

I'm interested in your use of cal mag. I seem to get yellowing of leaves around week 5. I never get all green leaves all the way through to the end. My nighttime root temps don't go bellow 20c. I'm in a soft water area. I'm thinking this could be the problem. I was looking at Humboldt equilibrium for my next run. Im going to try for the first time plant magic root stimulant.

All the best.

Cheers @@Green_bhoy yeah I'm liking the scrog and I'd definitely run autos again this way, although I'd try and ultilise the net better, maybe put it a little lower as some of the smaller buds aren't getting quite as much light as I'd like, but it was an experiment so no complaints :D

I'm the same, looking back, I rarely seem to get a grow without getting early onset of yellowing of leaves, the results, for the most part, have always been decent for a small set up, but it did get me thinking whether I could get a little bit more, and the more I read/heard about CalMag, I thought why not give it a go, I couldn't say at the moment if its actually done anything, as I think part of my problem was a touch of nute lock due to low temps, but like the scrog, I'd use it again and with more stable temps, it 'might' show a more noticeable difference? But hey, the bottle was less than £8 so it wasn't exactly breaking the bank on a wim :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hey Serp,

Firstly I'd like to say thanks, due to your awesome autos I got the bottle to actually grow my own and secondly with a lot of 'borrowed' information from your journals I'm a couple of weeks off a pretty successful harvest! :)

(Hurdles included)

Just wanted to give a heads up... I noticed on the second last pic you posted it looks like there's web on your bud?

I hope not as they're looking awesome as always!

Pyra

Edited by xPyramidHeadx
  • Like 2

Hey Serp,

Firstly I'd like to say thanks, due to your awesome autos I got the bottle to actually grow my own and secondly with a lot of 'borrowed' information from your journals I'm a couple of weeks off a pretty successful harvest! :)

(Hurdles included)

Just wanted to give a heads up... I noticed on the second last pic you posted it looks like there's web on your bud?

I hope not as they're looking awesome as always!

Pyra

@@xPyramidHeadx thanks man and good to hear my diaries have been of some use to you, and no info was 'borrowed' its free to use, as I've done with other peoples dairies, its what the forum is for ;)

And its not a web, its actually cat hair, I do try to pick it off but it gets every where lol

Enjoy your harvest, after your first you won't look back :yep:

• Like 3

Thanks Serp, my camera is bust atm but once its fixed or replaced I'm planning on making a journal next time round...

I'll probably throw some pics up of this harvest too if I get the chance, they're all looking really well, I'm dying to pull them down!

That's good! I've been in constant fear of mites and that's the first thing I thought when I saw them... humidity has been awful over the winter! :(

I've been planning my modification's and next grow for weeks haha just undecided on what to grow, Narcotherapy has my eye atm and maybe a nice purple strain lol

Pyra

Edited by xPyramidHeadx
  • Like 2

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #55 - 20/4 Lights

Here we are at Day #55 so now under 2 week to go till chop day and it can’t come soon enough :)

They’ve certainly put on weight over the last 7 Days, I did up the feed to 4ml of OT Bloom, keeping the CalMag on 1ml, it was only 1 feed but with hindsight I don’t think they needed 4ml, but worry not as I’m now knocking down the Bloom, last feed being 2ml per litre along with 1ml CalMag, next feed or 2 will be 1ml Bloom & 1ml CalMag, then it’ll be just water until harvest.

So yeah, other than unstable temps, things are ticking along nicely, I’m also getting a little bit of foxtailing on some of the buds, I’ve read both good and bad things about this, so whether its genetic, or down to environment , I don’t know, but hey, if it gets me stoned, once chopped and dried, that’ll do for me lol

I think that’s everything and here’s some pics from earlier…

gallery_57657_3620_213489.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_117812.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_112298.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_77483.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_72196.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_140573.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_151472.jpg

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 8