Back In The Saddle With Sweet Trainwreck & Ice Cool Autos

Serpent

Hi chum, my Sweet Cheese Auto that is 7 weeks old has been on 24 hour lighting because I could not keep the temps high enough with light off, it has been a successful grow and she is finishing well.

Grow Chum

• Like 3

Awesome stuff man :-)

I was feeding 6-7ml OT bloom to trainwreck without any nute burn. Could've pushed them further because I still got deficiencies on one of them.

:smokin:

• Like 4

Hi chum, my Sweet Cheese Auto that is 7 weeks old has been on 24 hour lighting because I could not keep the temps high enough with light off, it has been a successful grow and she is finishing well.

Grow Chum

Thanks Chum and yeah I did think putting my light on 24 might help with temps, I'm too much of a tight arse though to justify the extra leccy costs :wassnnme:

Trainwreck packs the buddage on near the end serpent. Looking shit hot :)

Cheers GB and I hoping mine will really start putting the weight on over the next couple of weeks :yep:

Looking like a champ mate good luck.

Thanks Butch :)

Aye aye Serps mate nice tae see ye back and growin lookin nice in there too so they are :yep:

Aw the best dude

Hey Harry, long time no speak and thanks for the encouragement :yep:

Awesome stuff man :-)

I was feeding 6-7ml OT bloom to trainwreck without any nute burn. Could've pushed them further because I still got deficiencies on one of them.

:smokin:

Thanks Hatchy, they were fed last night, 3ml Bloom again, but I reckon I could have pushed it to 4ml, I'll have a good look at them next feed :oldtoker:

• Like 4

your photos always look so stunningly sharp even to me with me shoddy eyes ..amazing stuff serpent ..i hope they smoke as good as they look ..

• Like 4

looking primed and ready mate. bring the buds.

Thanks man :yep:

your photos always look so stunningly sharp even to me with me shoddy eyes ..amazing stuff serpent ..i hope they smoke as good as they look ..

Thanks Vince and yup, its deffo your shoddy eyes :george:

• Like 3

Looking good serp im also just starting again and funny enough with Trainwreck how hardy are they? and how bushy as i wont do sog?

the mrs has chosen red poisen for herself hehe

Edited by Oakenshield
  • Like 2

Looking good serp im also just starting again and funny enough with Trainwreck how hardy are they? and how bushy as i wont do sog?

the mrs has chosen red poisen for herself hehe

Thanks @@Oakenshield good luck with your Trainwreck, and Red Poison, and the TW seems hardy enough, I've had low temps & what I think is a touch of nute lock, but they're soldiering on & seem to have coped OK, touch wood :ninja:

In the scrog I've also found them quite bushy, I actually cut about a carrier bag of leaves off them last night, that's all plants though, including the Ice Cool's & I'm hoping to get my weekly update done later today, depending on time :stoned:

• Like 2

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #48 - 20/4 Lights

Another weekly update as we head into the final 2-3 weeks and everything is still going OK, trichomes and orange/brown hairs are sprouting out and as mentioned above, I gave them all a good trim last night, about a carrier bag worth of leaves, from both above and below the net.

They also seem to be putting on weight so I’m hoping this is a sign of things to come over the next couple of weeks as I’m trying to be patient, but my scissor fingers are starting to get twitchy as this will be my first crop in just under a year, ohh how I’ve missed growing & harvest day lol

Feed wise, it’s been 3ml OT Bloom and 1ml Shogun CalMag for the last few feeds, but I might up it to 4ml Bloom the next feed as I am getting continued yellowing (temps are still a little unstable though), but as its now getting late in the game, I’m not going to stress too much over it, as I will be starting to knock the nutes down soon so they’re on just water for the last 2-3 feeds.

Nowt else to add so here’s the usual pic round up…

gallery_57657_3620_8132.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_1404.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_79171.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_24972.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_120860.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_68997.jpg

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 14