Back In The Saddle With Sweet Trainwreck & Ice Cool Autos

Serpent

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #27 - 20/4 Lights

Firstly sorry for the delay in updating this here diary, its been a strange time at Serpentsville, the good news is I started a new job early Jan which has kept me very busy, but on the other side of the coin, there’s been a lot of police activity in my area recently, nothing to do with me, someone on the estate basically being a prick, but because of this, any time spent in the tent was a minimum until things calmed down :pitchfork:

As for the girls, things are going well, we’re now at Day #27 and all are flowering :yahoo: I was going to cull one and just do 4, but I didn’t have the heart so I potted them all up into PM Soil on Day #6 I think, possibly the earliest I’ve potted up into finals.

Feed wise, today was the first day they actually got any nutes, which was 1ml per litre OT Bloom, a few days after potting up, most of them showed small signs of minor nute burn, they’d only been on water with 0.5ml per litre PM Bio-Silicon so I can only put it down to the soil. It was only very minor though and because of this, I completely bypassed using any Grow nutes as they just didn’t seem to need it and started with the Bloom today.

I’ve also decided to use my Scrog net, which was also fitted today, I’ve never used a Scrog with Autos before, but I can’t see it being much different and with one of the Trainwrecks being significantly shorter than the others, this might be the best way to get a more even canopy, we’ll see.

Other than that, nowt else to report so here’s a few pics pre & post Scrog.

gallery_57657_3620_48560.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_127208.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_82047.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_182238.jpg

Stayed stoned :hippy:

ETA: I've decided to use 20/4 lights for this grow instead of 18/6, mainly as its been so cold to try and help keep the heat in the tent during lights off.

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 11

mind you dont cut yourself on those leaves @@Serpent they look razor sharp ..top notch

and i understand life getting in the way of living ..good to see you growing again anyway .

• Like 3

You ever thought about growing autos? Not knocking you for the autos mate, far from it! Just wondered

@@Tony Montana do you mean photo strains? And yes I do, usually veg them next to the autos, not this time though as I'll be going away not long after these have finished

mind you dont cut yourself on those leaves @@Serpent they look razor sharp ..top notch

and i understand life getting in the way of living ..good to see you growing again anyway .

@@vince noir rock n roll star lol thanks vince and yeah pesky life and dibble getting in the way

All the best @@Serpent mate, those trainwrecks look absolutely beautiful and so developed for day 27!

Lookin forward to the harvest bro : yinyang:

@@Nocturnal_Haze thanks man & yeah today was there first taste of nutes as well :yep:

• Like 4

Looking good mate. Interested in your screen with these autos. Will keep a close eye on your results. Would love to try a screen for the Dr60.

All the best serpent!

• Like 3