Back In The Saddle With Sweet Trainwreck & Ice Cool Autos

Serpent

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #34 - 20/4 Lights

We’re now about 1/2 way through and the girls have filled the net up at an astonishing rate :yahoo: I’ve not been doing a lot of tucking over the last couple of days as the stems are now stiffening up as we’re well and truly in flower and I want to avoid an accidental supercrop.

I’ve also started to strip some of the leaves below the net, not everything yet, just those that weren’t getting a lot of light and were starting to yellow & wilt.

Feed wise they’re on 2ml OT Bloom per litre and as I’m running low on Bio-Silicon, they’ve been getting 1ml per 2 litre every other feed. Temps have been OK, a little low, with max showing around 24-26C and lights off around 16-18C.

They are also showing a touch of yellowing to some leaves, its only minor and initially I did think it was a touch of N deficiency as I did bypass the Grow nutes, but I’m also thinking with being in a soft water area, it could need a boost of CalMag so I might invest in a small bottle for next feed, we'll see :wassnnme:

Other than that, here’s some pics from today…

gallery_57657_3620_114842.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_27067.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_126699.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_10878.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_147371.jpg

Stay stoned

• Like 12

Looking good bro

Just for the record mate I'm not a big fan of bio silicon, go to far and it taints the flavour

I'm a grow and bloom man now

• Like 4

Hi Serpent!

Looking great, thanks for sharing. Lovely net you've got there... and it's getting pretty well covered by those beautiful flowers :yep:

Keep it up, sweet hug!

tommy

• Like 3

that yellowing wouldnt be those cool night time temps would they by any chance serpent ? you already have the leaf tip change .

• Like 4

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #41 - 20/4 Lights

Here’s another weekly update, everything is going OK and I’m pleased to say the buds are developing nicely :)

Temps have been, well, challenging, what I quoted in my last update wasn’t quite right as I forgot to reset my thermometer, after resetting it, temps were quite low, average around 22-24C, but sometimes lower, with lights off dropping to 14-16C :ouch: but over the last few days I’ve able to get them a bit higher.

As mainly 1 was showing some obvious paling, vince could have been on to something so I might have had slight nute lock, that plant was also closest to the fan, so that might have been a contributing factor?

Anyway, feed wise, I’ve now upped the OT Bloom nutes to 3ml per litre last feed, I’ve also been reading up on CalMag, with some growers using it right through veg and flower, I’ve been toying with giving it a go for some time being in a soft water area, and with a small bottle being less than £8, I thought why not add it to the armoury. I know it’s not strictly organic, but nothing ventured nothing gained, so for the last 2 feeds they’ve been getting 1ml per litre Shogun CalMag, I did toy with getting Plant Magic’s version, but as they only sold 1 litre bottles and with this being a bit of an experiment (and me being a tight arse), I opted for Shogun as they do 250ml bottles.

I’ve not trimmed them too much yet, just the odd leaves from under the net, but they are starting to look a little too leafy for my liking above the net, so this week, I’m aiming to give them a bit of haircut.

Not much else to add and I'll leave you with some pics from earlier today...

gallery_57657_3620_53784.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_44611.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_172420.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_84074.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_127046.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_66010.jpg

Stay stoned :smokin:

• Like 12