Back In The Saddle With Sweet Trainwreck & Ice Cool Autos

Serpent

Thanks @@NuVista

Yeah its Shogun CalMag I've been using, not sure whether the PM version is hydro only, I reckon it could be used in soil, Shogun can be used in soil or soiless, and the PM version is a similar product so no reason why it can't? I do stand to be corrected though.

@@Oakenshield good luck :yep:

• Like 1

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #62 - 20/4 Lights

This is an update for yesterday when the photos were taken and all’s going well as we now fast approach harvest :yahoo:

The girls have continued to put on weight over the last week, I’m also getting some purple hues coming through on the buds, difficult to fully see on the photos though and could quite possibly be from the unstable temps.

Feed wise is just plain water, my target date for harvest is day 66 which is Wednesday, with personal commitments I don’t think I’ll be able to cut them down on that day anyway, but looking at them, there’s still a good few white hairs, so they might appreciate a couple of more days. I’ll have to dig my jeweller’s loupe out and have a good inspection of the trichs!

That’s about everything so here’s some pics from yesterday…

gallery_57657_3620_84126.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_220048.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_29039.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_37704.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_152323.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_118571.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_169149.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_129220.jpg

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 18

Cheers!

Amazing as usual :yep:

Another one that I'll be passing to the Test Grows subforum as soon as you finish it, if that's allright with you. I actually moved some of your threads to that subforum recently, check it out ;)

Big hug and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

They look fat mate, I would say might be one of the heaviest yielding diary I've seen from you, keep it up man all the best bro :yinyang:

• Like 3

They look fat mate, I would say might be one of the heaviest yielding diary I've seen from you, keep it up man all the best bro :yinyang:

I agree. I went through all of Serpents diarys last night. Amazing stuff.

• Like 3

Cheers!

Amazing as usual :yep:

Another one that I'll be passing to the Test Grows subforum as soon as you finish it, if that's allright with you. I actually moved some of your threads to that subforum recently, check it out ;)

Big hug and sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy :) And no problem at all passing it to the subforum and yeah, I'll be sure to check out the others :)

Thanks man, and from autos, that's possible, it might be just how it looks with the scrog though, either way, not bad from an iccle 250w lamp :oldtoker:

nice looking nugs there sir. happydays

Thanks dude, happy days indeed :yep:

I agree. I went through all of Serpents diarys last night. Amazing stuff.

hehe, thanks man, although I don't feel as though I do anything special or out of the ordinary as there is some awesome growers on UK420 who put me to shame :D

• Like 5

I like the consistancy of your grows. The way you put the days on all your pics and you usually grow with the same set up.

That makes it much easier to judge grows i think.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet Trainwreck Auto & Ice Cool Auto Grow – Day #70 – Harvest Day :yahoo:

Sorry for a bit of a delay getting the harvest day update done, life has been getting in the way, but I’m please to say, the plants got chopped last Sunday which was Day #70, I wasn’t going to take them quite that long, but it was my only available window so Day #70 it was, but in all honesty, they could still have gone a day or 3 more.

Overall I’m pretty happy with the result, I could have maybe utilised the scrog net a little better, an inch or 2 lower & done a bit more tucking as the smallest plant, although the cola got decent light, the side branches were a little airy due to being a bit cramped.

That said, I would definitely use a scrog with autos again as I’ve got some nice dense buds, both on the main colas and side branches, and 2 of the Trainwrecks also showed a bit of purpling at the end & I do have a confession to make, the bulb I used was a little old, this was about its 4th grow, so with a new bulb, I could have maybe squeezed out a little more.

And I couldn’t resist, I’ve also had a couple (OK maybe more!) sample buds and initial reaction to the Trainwreck is it’s a nice smooth smoke, even flash dried, with a bit of a heavy stoned kick, so looking forward to smoking the dried and cured buds to give a proper reflection.

Here’s a roundup of pics, as you can properly see, I got a bit bored of trimming half way through the Ice Cool :wassnnme:

gallery_57657_3620_221936.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_98023.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_102822.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_28051.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_195208.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_27172.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_67717.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_190910.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_105449.jpg

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 23