MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

8 hours ago, Breezus said:

@FarmerPalmersNT

Hi mate, I was wondering if you used the cfx with rosin? I did my first bit of squishing and I don't own a rig or anything lol so was wondering if this will deliver a good sample of the rosin. 

Cheers 

:haveadab:

I tried the concentrate pod thing. Tbh it was shit. Sorry. The cfx is really a dry herb vape only in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I've been using my Splinter Z and VapCap exclusively since April. Gave the old Mighty a whirl as it was looking a bit neglected in my drawer of forgotten vapes. I hadn't realised before just how much it colours the flavour with its plastic air pathway. Guess I've been spoiled with purity of flavour with the other two. It's also tasting quite harsh - I think this has to do with the position of the air intake being in the middle of the unit's cooling fins which attract and trap dust. Also the most annoying of my vapes to clean. 

I'll keep it for occasional use when I'm out and about or festivals as pre-filling dosing caps make it quite handy, but I've definitely lost the love. 

• 1 year later...

How do I know if the mighty vape i just bought is the latest model? 

I had it delivered yesterday and bought from a site sponsor and its all good and im enjoying using it but I do find the battery is pretty shite which makes me wonder 2 things... 1 is it the latest model with 20% extra power or 2 am I just a greedy bastard burning the battery down. 

The box didn't come with the 20% sticker which is why I wonder, I have googled a couple of ways to help identify the latest model this being tge new version has a boost by pressing on/off button which it has and another is the O ring is now the colour blue in newer models which this has, so everything does indicate its a newer version but has anyone any other ways of checking? 

Or do you agree its more likely number 2 and even with the additional 20% the batteries are still shite. 

I have tried to register it on storz and bickel website for the warranty and as yet nearly 30hrs later its still pending? 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

@Firstimegrower_420

Congrats on your purchase.

The batteries in the Mighty are not great I agree.

I have recently had mine replaced under warranty and the new unit came sealed and boxed direct from S&B. I noticed that the new one didn’t have the 20% sticker on the box though like previous ones.

An email with the serial number to S&B asking for date of manufacture of your unit will answer this question for you.

Unfortunately leaving it constantly plugged in to mains charger (like I have previously done) does not help either. I have found that the batteries do not reach their optimum output levels long term when using your Mighty this way.

Hope you get it sorted. 

• Like 2

They are usually identified by the model number on the big logo at bottom. I’m sure vapefiend would only be selling the newer units.  Irc he had sold the older ones out previously. One thing I do is make sure the battery is fully drained before charging . It’s also good practice to charge when the unit is cold so the batteries not hot. My old original is still working fine and I tend to charge as described.  Battery charged when cooled .

• Like 3

Thanks folks, everything im seeing indicates it a newer version and ive only had it since yesterday so its like a new toy. 

I'm learning more about the battery and even S&B advise running to less than 20% and yesterday I was plugged into the mains as it was pretty constant and I read before when using it plugged it im by-passing the battery so theoretically not charging. 

I've managed to put it down now so will give a good charge and hopefully that will help stabilising the battery 

Im also burning up as high as 200 so I guess thats burning more power than 170/180

Im loving it and between that and the dynavap M2020 I can't see me smoking joints often because truth be told. I now find them bowking

• Like 1

Try 185/190 and have a few puffs , the few puffs draws some heat like lighting a cigar. The do ten second draws you should get vapour nicely and plenty of flavour. I then use the boost function. I tend to use capsules and they work well. 

• Like 2

Thanks folks this things mental lol

I need to ask this Q and dont want to start a new topic but seriously my teeth have become so sensitive since using a Vape!

Never once have i had sensitive teeth, 2 days of using it my bottom teeth are fecking killing me lol

I've no idea if that's the sweetness flavours its producing lol or the cool air intake but has anyone else ever found there teeth are more sensitive from vaping? Not using nicotine or oils but just pure green. 

Regarding battery I run it down to 0 bars and its been on charge and now at 100%

im timing my sessions to see how long it gives.. so far im over 13min and still have 6 bars on so thats good to see , its a great device and aye a nice little treat to have.  

• Like 1

I’ve found using it while on charge diminishes the battery performance too. 

regarding the sensitive teeth, not had that but have had my tongue go numb/sensitive. Think it was the way I was vaping. Sounds strange but there’s a lot of different ways to vape. I find in haling a bit of air at the same time helps if having a long vape sesh with the mighty. 

• Like 2

Please to report back and say my vape 100% the real McCoy, email from storz and bickel saying now registered under warranty and all good. 

Its also lasting me hours with full charge and the sensitivity no longer there but the headaches are boom. To high sometimes lol

Great piece and i recommend vapefiend for buying especially with the added perk of PayPal 3 months to pay or 4 month interest free as it doesn't feel like a big dent in the pocket paying it all out in one. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love my Mighty, even though I am on my 3rd one. I've sent two back to S&B due to the screen fading and they've sent me a replacement on both occasions. I am currently using it with CBD buds at 186 degrees and it really hits the spot. 

• Like 1