MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

From Storz-Bickel, the vaporization pioneers behind the beloved Volcano Vaporizer, comes their "home portable", super-charged vaporizer, the Mighty.

Mighty.jpg

With double the battery life of its little sister the Crafty, the Mighty is also slightly larger, at 14 x 8 x 3cm and 235g. The Mighty's temperature can be adjusted using the super-simple digital control panel, and the unit vibrates to let you know when your chosen temperature is reached.

Using a combination of convection and conduction heating, the Mighty heats up in seconds to deliver thick, consistent clouds of vapour whether you're vaporizing herbs, resins or oils and waxes. There is virtually no draw resistance, and the Mighty's clever cooling unit entirely dissassembles for easy cleaning. The Mighty has a battery life of 1.5-2 hours, but its clever auto-shutoff reduces battery wastage to maximize vapour output.

Volcano fans and vape virgins alike will all be blown away by the powerful punch packed by the Mighty. What's more, it's incredibly solid, couldn't be easier to operate, and it's backed by a cast-iron two year manufacturer's warranty from industry giants Storz-Bickel, leaving every Mighty owner in incredibly safe hands. The price for this unique device may be high, but it may well be the only vaporizer you'll ever need!

Features:
Battery powered (2 Lithium Ion Batteries)
Portable
Vibration alarm
14.0 x 8.0 x 3.0cm and a weight of only 230g.
LED-Display

Includes:

• 1 pc. MIGHTY Vaporizer
  • 1 pc. Power Adapter
  • 1 pc. Liquid Pad,
  • 3 pc. Spare Screens,
  • 1 pc. Cleaning Brush,
  • 1 pc. Herb Mill,
  • 1 pc. Filling Aid
  • 1 Set of Spare Seal Rings
  • 1 pc. Instructions for Use
  • 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
  • FREE Global Shipping

http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/Mighty

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 6

im thinking of ordering one I already have the solo how does the mighty compare to the solo cheers

way way more powerful- bigger hits with less effort. About the same for battery life, and similar flavour, though it doesn't quite have the same "glass pathway" freshness.

Here is my 'Mighty' review. Got one of these recently and have been 'testing' it for a few days now.

Bought it fairly blind. I love my volcano and tbh I'm looking for a 'power' vape for portable use so this looked perfect. I took a chance.

I love it. It gets me stoned and quickly. Is easy to operate. Fits in the palm of the hand nicely. Like a walkie talkie, especially with the tube extended. I'm going to be wandering around Amsterdam with it to my ear say breaker, breaker and then taking the odd sly pull. ;)

Even does concentrates in there with the aid of a special pad like with the volcano.

The chamber is fairly small but very efficient. Even at 180 and 185 degrees the green gets vaped away in one 'session.' A session is when you turn it on and it gets to 185 until it decides you've had enough and auto shuts down. Love that feature as well as the buzz feature.

My one quibble with it is the filling tool they have inserted into the base. This is a great idea in itself but it makes the base unsteady which makes filling the chamber a little more tricky.

The other thing is the green in the chamber needs to make a loose seal or efficiency is reduced. this means green should be ground first according to the instructions but in practice small budlets can be inserted without need for grinding first. Just need to try and fill the chamber everytime. That is the main thing. You have to fill the chamber or it won't work properly.

No 1/2 measures, I like that. It is smallish chamber anyway but that is a good thing. I'm finding my consumption of weed has gone down a lot in the last few days as well.

However it gets me just as stoned as my volcano.

This thing might end up being quite cheap if this trend continues.

e2a - Another slight quibble is no bag or case to store it in on the move is currently available from Storz and Bickel which is a little surprising as they usually think of everything. You don't have to take the cooling unit apart to clean it. You can just buy replacements all ready to twist on and play.

Oh and the size is more like a modern mobile phone except a bit thicker and much heavier. It has a reassuringly solid, heavy 'feel' to it actually.

Will report back as field testing continues. :hippy:

e2a - also some kind of base like a docking pad for the I phone might be a good idea as this vape could easily be used as a home 'main' vape as well as a portable. However the process is a little fiddly for home use

Also the circular filling tool that fits inside the thing that looks like a grinder actually seems to complicate the process. It only works if the green is really dry, otherwise it sticks in the chamber.

Edited by Reg Lives

i bought one of these a week ago. This vape is amazing. Even in a short week I feel a lot better not smoking. I went for this over the Crafty for the temp control and the longer battery life, although I never get stoned outside of my home. it is very economical with weed, and the clouds are smoke like and potent. I've never tried vaping but this has got me off smoking straight away.

I love the filling tool! I like grinding it all up and storing it in the loading thing, when I'm watching a film i find it easy to reload the bowl using that orange stick thing you pull out from the bottom. It is expensive but it's very sturdy and will last ages. i only worry about battery performance as it gets older.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

This is a great vape, it's economical and it has decent battery life, oh and like that other thing you like to handle regularly, it's not as big as you think it is ;)

Thanks vapefiend :yep:

Anyone experiencing a plastic taste ...read on VF customer review someone mentioned plastic taste even after purge..

On the verge of buying but got to admit this put me of.Fair play to VF for leaving it on there.

My Plenty had a slight plasticky taste when I first got it but it soon went. If you look at the thread on FC.com a couple of users mention this taste but it soon goes once the device has been used a few times...

@@icki Can't help on that score icki, think you get about 2 hours vaping time with the Mighty. Received a Crafty recently and like all S&B devices the build quality and feel are top notch and for a gadget monster like me the app is a great thing to add to the mix. Based on this the Mighty will be purchased later this year. :yep:

Like someone said on FC so many vapouriser manufacturers chuck out their products and do beta tests in the field without telling punters. The S&B devices work and feel like they have been through a proper R&D process to produce a pucker finished product.