MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

Using it now. I was quite surprised at how small the bubbler is, it's very cute! It works well, I'm getting some very big clouds and am getting hammered! :) You unscrew the mouthpiece of the mighty, load her up, screw the black plastic bit of the water tool adapter to the mighty and attach the other end to the bubbler, very easy. One thing I did notice as it was heating up was that there was a slight weed smell from mighty which you don't get with the normal mouthpiece. I think that means the connection between the mighty and the water tool attachment is not completely airtight. But it is slight and my alpha and solo vaporisers give off more odour. One big drawback is that you can't stand the mighty and the bubbler up on the table together and toke (you have to use both hands), but that's to do with the design of the mighty and nothing to do with the bubbler. All in all I'm very happy with it. :stoned:

Edited by Vapehead
  • Like 1

Sounds great, :oldtoker: i have to admit i couldnt wait and had a chat myself, one bubbler kit on its way and decided to pick up a glass mouth piece for the mighty anyway for when im not bubbling. Be interested to see if its noticeable different and will report back.

The answer i found to standing up the unit with no issues was to nick the base stand that came with my internet router as its flexible grip, the whole unit sits standing in it snug like a docking station ;)

Re the air leak might be able to slip an o ring over one attachment to make a snug seal. Ive had a few bongs and glass attachments over the years used to use a small rubber band slipped over the glass attachment, until i found o rings were even better and dont perish or melt ;)

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered one of these at 1:30 yesterday and I was in my hands at 12 today, brilliant service, thank you very much. Oh and the mighty really lives up to its name, it is fantastic. Thank you, you have made my weekend.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

finally !

a portable vape that hits the spot with a minimum of fuss, exactly what i was looking for, no learning curve or fiddling with the settings, no need to get used to vaping first :rolleyes:, just take it out of the box, turn it on ( battery came fully charged) fill the chamber and bingo :mashed:

simple to use, didn't even need the instructions lol

the best portable vape I've used bar non and a great service from Vapefiend again :yinyang:

• Like 7

finally !

a portable vape that hits the spot with a minimum of fuss, exactly what i was looking for, no learning curve or fiddling with the settings, no need to get used to vaping first :rolleyes:, just take it out of the box, turn it on ( battery came fully charged) fill the chamber and bingo :mashed:

the best portable vape I've used bar non and a great service from Vapefiend again :yinyang:

they really are the business.

Had mine for about a year now and havent used my volcanoe since.

The mighty and dabstar are all I use now.

• Like 1

finally !

Glad you like it Joolz, just be sure to give the inside of the cooling unit a wipe with iso every day, or the Mighty's performance will drop dramatically!

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

should I be cleaning the mighty oven or the cooling unit every day ?

i dont clean mine every day, I just give the gauzes a brush before i refill it

might have to order a spare cooling unit so that i can have one cleaning and another in use

once a month is probably sufficient for the cooling unit, intially i waited to see how long it would take before it became too dirty to use.

It eventually got to point where when I put the unit down oils would ooze out of the mouthpiece.