MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

I am a big fan of the Mighty, and have two of them. One charging unit has now failed, after two years of use (heavy). Both looking well used, though now. Battery does not hold its charge for very long, maybe four bowls worth. It used to hold much more juice. The bowls themselves are now very worn, and blackened. I clean them thoroughly and regularly, and find this keeps the flavours sweet. But cleaning can be fiddly, specially when you have Parkie fingers! I may get a third one, but I gather there are some interesting developments coming don the pipeline soon, so will wait and see. I also have an Arizer, but prefer the Mighty every time!

For cleaning I use ISO, but am thinking of getting a small sonic cleaning unit, as I hear they work very well. Anyone else tried using one of these?

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 3

@Arnold Layne I tend to remove the rubber o rings and do them separately, that’s just the way I used to do it . I recently got a minivap with the newer core and batteries , have not touched my volcano or mighty since .. battery I seem to get two days of quite heavy use from a charge . Might be worth looking at.:oldtoker:

• Like 3

I use the capsules, usually 4/5 a day. As for cleaning, this is what I do; dismantle the mouthpiece and put it into a clip top jar with enough isopropyl alcohol to cover. Leave it for about an hour but shake occasionally. Take the pieces out of the jar and wash in soapy water then rinse with clean water. Keep the liquid in the jar and put it somewhere safe with the lid open, eventually the isopropyl alcohol will evaporate completely and then you are left with some crazy oily type extract. Keep using the same jar every time you clean and the gooey stuff will soon build up. I also clean my capsules this way. 

Edited by UnderMirkwood
  • Like 1

@Arthur Mixmix you got any more info on that vape bud.  Searching minivape in Google brings up all sorts n sods. Sounds meaty, also like the sound of the tiny might vape. 

My mighty still going strong though and won't upgraded until dead. So it could be a decade yet. Ha. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@Arthur Mixmix you got any more info on that vape bud.  Searching minivape in Google brings up all sorts n sods. Sounds meaty, also like the sound of the tiny might vape. 

My mighty still going strong though and won't upgraded until dead. So it could be a decade yet. Ha. 

Minivap dot com will get you there....

Aaaaand now I'm lusting over yet another vaporiser 

• Like 1

@growinggold here is the original thread on it . It’s been updated since new battery and heater and different core . It is also medically certified irc . Now it’s cheaper it’s worth a look . It’s much more convection then the mighty tbh ..

And the main site for them which shows more than their shop site .although I got mine from vapefiend ..

Hermesmedical.es 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Remove link

Been waiting to see if S&B are going to release a Mighty + as they have done with the crafty, would be well up for one if they do, bet I'm not the only one either.

• Like 4
On 13/02/2021 at 10:30 AM, Arthur Mix said:

@Arnold Laynedo you use the capsules inside or direct load? I found capsules required less bowl cleaning tbh , might be worth a look if you don’t use , there are filling tools etc . 

Direct load, as I find capsules too fiddly for Parkie hands.

• Like 5