MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

I must be the only one who doesn’t like the volcano there’s  so much better out there now, the cloud evo is good but has a little to much draw resistance for my liking and is very expensive.

Flowerpot is the only one for me.

• Like 4
On 10/06/2018 at 4:04 PM, Gojitangie said:

I think you may be mixing up my and BDG’s posts, no worries - it’s a 420 site after all lol

Yeah I think I did. (I started a bit early yesterday...)

45 minutes ago, vapefiend said:

it's pretty good to be faiir @Dave 420 - not quite as well built as the mighty, but a very good cheaper alternative. It chucks out clouds just like the Mighty does.

Cool will be getting one just wanted to know if anybody had had one as to give me a report. Cheers for that @vapefiend

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/06/2018 at 7:27 AM, Dave 420 said:

Anybody had any experience with Boundless CFX?

I've got one, had it when they came out quite early on. Doesn't 'feel' as good as the mighty. But then going on peoples descriptions I am not convinced that the mighty is a good as it feels internally! The CFX isn't convection in any way despite the claims due to the way it heats in practice, but then the mighty barely is either. Bowl on the CFX is HUGE. When I'm travelling I just load it up and one bowl is enough, especially if I stick a bit of kief in the middle. Battery life is good, charging time with the wall plug is very fast - much quicker than the mighty. Heat up time, way, way faster in the CFX. Easy enough to clean. Benefits from a funnel to fill the bowl. Oil chamber provided is wank IMO. Its a flower vape. Bong attachment is brilliant and allows you to ramp up the heat if you want a stronger hit. Flavour on lower temps is brilliant once its broken in. I've stripped it down and the component parts are as you would expect, pics online. Solder joints were very good on mine. Looks far more subtle than the mighty and I would (and do) happily use in public, as long as you give a bit of space for the smell. Burn is very even throughout the bowl despite its size so no stirring nonsense, a full one can be hit twice without much degradation in quality. Personally I wouldn't spend the extra on a mighty. I have spent a lot of time vaping both. 

Good tear down here: https://blog.puffitup.com/2016/08/boundless-cfx-tear-down-piece-by-piece/

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 1

@FarmerPalmersNT Cheers Farmer for the in-depth description of the Boundless CFX. I was looking at the Ghost MV 1 as well as for the Mighty I think I would pass and get the Ghost MV 1 if I was to spend that amount of money. I'm still in two minds as to which one I want. Thank you for your review much appreciated, I think it will come down to the Ghost MV1 OR BOUNDLESS CFX:yep:

• Like 1

Forgot to add - if you do get the cfx, there's a very simple mod that replaces the perforated steel screen in the mouthpiece with a higher flow double gauze and gives you a lot better draw. https://420vapezone.com/boundless-cf-cfx-modifications/ Draws as well as the mighty then IMO.

I use the ELB bucket screen with a pipe screen behind it, easier to clean then. You can reclaim the oils on the inner screen, which always look very nice but I've got more rosin than I need so don't bother. Sometimes put a bit in a flower bowl though.

Ghost MV1 looks cool. Never tried it.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@FarmerPalmersNT

I'm just looking at potable vape (first foray) and you sound like you've had some experience, may I ask what your preferred vape is please? 

Many thanks 

:yinyang:

The mighty is slightly better (but only slightly) than the boundless cfx for bud. Although lots claim to be convection, they rarely are as anything that size inevitably heats the herb by conduction. For the money I'm happy with the cfx. It's definitely a personal preference thing though. My mate prefers my £30 xmax thing as he's a recent ex smoker so just likes a big harsh cloud. He thinks the cfx is shit and the mighty even worse.

My personal favourite for rosin/bho is without a shadow of a doubt my cheap yocan magneto on a box mod. There's a thread I started on that. 

I've got a drawer full of various vapes, it's a bit embarrassing how much I've spent... id advise trying a few if you can. If not think about what you prefer in a vape rather than what gets the best reviews.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@FarmerPalmersNT

Hi mate, I was wondering if you used the cfx with rosin? I did my first bit of squishing and I don't own a rig or anything lol so was wondering if this will deliver a good sample of the rosin. 

Cheers 

:haveadab: