MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

Thanks grooving i think its for me then.Do you think the battery would last a couple of days maybe three.Just using myself.

get about 90mins continuous vaping off a full charge on the mighty.

after testing a few more points, It does get gunged up but it easy to clean. Bubble hash works just fine in there but makes a bit of a mess of the pads eventually.

The filling chamber has browned recently. Might require changing from time to time. Will report back on that too.

The main thing though is it has saved me loads and loads of weed as I use about 1/4 of what I used to so in that way it has already paid for itself. lol

Cheers Reg,i want it for fishing really so if i can get 2 days of use out of it id be made up.But I've got a dadstar so i should be good.

Thanks for the input mate.

• 3 weeks later...

I got one of these mighty vapes today,not from vapefiend mind,but I just wanted to pop a line in here in case anyone's thinking of grabbing one..

DO IT

I have owned several vapourisers over the years from the early 'blue meanie' and 'vapureyes' plug in designs,through to volcanoes and latterly a few portables like the wispr etc...I was never a huge fan but if a new design took my fancy I'd give it a go,usually to end up sitting in a drawer barely used.

What I disliked about most vapes was a) a poor volume of vapour,or a large volume of popcorn/toasty tasting almost smoke like 'vapour'.

This unit is really good.I have tried it with a couple of types of flowers and oil in the liquid pad (I didn't really want to slather a huge dab onto the pad and have it melt into the battery etc. so I didn't put much in,it worked well).I love the feel of it (quality) and fits in my hand a treat,but I have got big hands..the digital screen and vibrate function are boss but most of all when it comes to herb it gives a proper hit,and once there is no more essential oils in the material it simply stops producing vapour,at all,no toasty/popcorn nastiness.

So,if you are considering getting a vapouriser this one gets the thumbs up from me.I don't have a volcano anymore to compare the flavour as I gave it to a friend but I am more happy with this than I was with that when it first arrived.It's in a totally different league to the wispr and totally conduction reliant units and I will be giving my barely used wispr away to the first friend who expresses an interest in it now I have this..great stuff by Storz and Bickel as ever.

• Like 3

I got one of these mighty vapes today,not from vapefiend mind,but I just wanted to pop a line in here in case anyone's thinking of grabbing one..

DO IT

I have owned several vapourisers over the years from the early 'blue meanie' and 'vapureyes' plug in designs,through to volcanoes and latterly a few portables like the wispr etc...I was never a huge fan but if a new design took my fancy I'd give it a go,usually to end up sitting in a drawer barely used.

What I disliked about most vapes was a) a poor volume of vapour,or a large volume of popcorn/toasty tasting almost smoke like 'vapour'.

This unit is really good.I have tried it with a couple of types of flowers and oil in the liquid pad (I didn't really want to slather a huge dab onto the pad and have it melt into the battery etc. so I didn't put much in,it worked well).I love the feel of it (quality) and fits in my hand a treat,but I have got big hands..the digital screen and vibrate function are boss but most of all when it comes to herb it gives a proper hit,and once there is no more essential oils in the material it simply stops producing vapour,at all,no toasty/popcorn nastiness.

So,if you are considering getting a vapouriser this one gets the thumbs up from me.I don't have a volcano anymore to compare the flavour as I gave it to a friend but I am more happy with this than I was with that when it first arrived.It's in a totally different league to the wispr and totally conduction reliant units and I will be giving my barely used wispr away to the first friend who expresses an interest in it now I have this..great stuff by Storz and Bickel as ever.

Why not from Vapefiend? Did I do something to offend you? ;-)

• Like 1

@@vapefiend,not at all man!

having read my post again I can see how it may come across that I was being off by saying I hadn't bought it from you ,'mind', like I wouldn't...sorry about that,just a turn of phrase. :russian:

I just wanted to leave a review for the vape where a potential interested uk420ist could see it,but thought I'd point out that I hadn't got it from your site,I don't really know why lol I think I must have been thinking that you might be thinking,'I haven't sold one to the lone stoner?',like you somehow know the undisclosed uk420 handle of all your customers!! :idea:

great vape anyway!I'll be using this one a lot so I'm sure I'll be in touch with you to grab some spares when/if I need them.

cheers man

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 1

Just brought this product.Well worth the money. when you first start using it you will wonder why you have never actually tasted nice weed before. it makes crap weed taste amazing. i have a nak for fucking up my grows/putting to much nutrients in, am slowly learning less is more.

got the mighty for the same price as the crafty, just have to search a little.

smoking some armageddon @ the moment taste is next level and at the same time i'm not messing my lungs up :) bonus.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does vapour seem to get you higher than smoke?

I haven't used a bong since I got this,and have only smoked 1 joint.I bet I didn't even consume a gram yesterday

• Like 1

@@Saddam I'm not so sure..

Today I paired the mighty with one of my small bongs and I doubt I'll combust again unless this thing packs up.I can get 2 amazing flavoured rips from around what I'd pack into a single bowl and blow out an astounding cloud of vapour.I found a clean length of 9/12mm aquarium hosing which fit exactly inside a toro 14mm slide and around the mighty mouthpiece.This thing is almost like an enail for flowers,my consumption rate has declined and I'm just as high/medicated/stoned (however you want to express it) as usual if not more so.I would definitely recommend trying a good vapouriser through a glass waterpipe if you haven't before.As a long term smoker,especially of pipes and bongs I always thought it a little sacrilegious and a waste of time using a bong this way but trying it myself has surprised me.

• Like 2

tried to E2A but must have left it too long..

I'm currently seeing how far I can get on 0.6 grams,which is pretty much what I'd usually put in a joint.I've filled the mighty once and reckon I've got 2 more fills.If I can see it through to bedtime with the remaining ground material then in this evening alone I'd have halved my consumption.

mind you I am just about to have some leftover chicken banglore,rice and garlic naan from last night with added mixed med veg (tescos reduced to 30p) and some yoghurt because last night the curry was a test of mettle.After I've eaten that all bets are off because I may need a spliff....

• 7 months later...

Just like to say the Mighty lives up to its name, no other words to use than simply awesome.

Im thinking of complimenting mine with a water attachment and need some input.

So a mighty/crafty easy flow water tool adaptor and the choice of unit would be between the Magic Orbiter or the F- Bomb jet I guess... or maybe the Budgie Bubbler ?

I could be missing something ? as anyone got any experience or reviews ?

Perhaps @@vapefiend might like to comment or make a suggestion, im sure its all been well road tested by the master :)

cheers

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 1

Just like to say the Mighty lives up to its name, no other words to use than simply awesome.

Im thinking of complimenting mine with a water attachment and need some input.

So a mighty/crafty easy flow water tool adaptor and the choice of unit would be between the Magic Orbiter or the F- Bomb jet I guess... or maybe the Budgie Bubbler ?

I could be missing something ? as anyone got any experience or reviews ?

Perhaps @@vapefiend might like to comment or make a suggestion, im sure its all been well road tested by the master :)

cheers

@ Victor Kruger - I've got a mighty and think it is the best portable vaporiser there is, although it is a bit too big to be a stealthy on the road vape. I use mine for taking to mates or on holiday, etc.

After reading your post I decided to do some research into bubbler / bong attachments for my mighty. I didn't think I would need one as the mighty is so good by itself but I read some posts from mighty owners who've attached their's to a bubbler / bong and they said they got even bigger clouds! I've just spoken to Vapefiend and they recommended the budgie bubbler. They said that the main difference between a budgie and a f-bomb is that the former is made in China and I think he said the latter is made in the USA. He said that the f-bomb has slightly better diffusion than the budgie but that everyone at Vapefiend uses the budgie. I took his advice and have just bought a budgie and a 14mm water tool adaptor. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow and will post another review once I've used it. I need to stay away from home for a couple of nights next week and am really excited about using my mighty attached to a budgie bubbler!

• Like 1

Sounds like a great combo, I had come to the conclusion that the budgie with 14m adapter would probably be the best and most cost effective way to try adding a water bubbler, can always upgrade later.

Will be real interested what your findings are :)

Happy bubbling m8

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 1