MIGHTY Vaporizer

vapefiend

@@bigblue 72@@Joolz @@lungbutter

If you're using your Mighty very regularly, you should certainly open up the cooling unit every day and give it a quick wipe down with a vipe. This stops the build up of sticky residue in there, which otherwise gets very difficult to remove, and will reduce the effectiveness of your vapour. Particles attract similar particles, so the sticky residue is acting like a magnet to the oily matter in vapour, and that means it's not going into your lungs. Therefore cleaning it regularly makes it more efficient. It's the same with Volcano bags.

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 3

whats the crack with the gooey stuff thats in the cooling unit.

i use my mighty daily and i clean it every 3-4 days with a tooth pick to get the gooey stuff out then i wash down with some iso.

what can i do with the gooey stuff ?

• Like 1

If you're using your Mighty very regularly, you should certainly open up the cooling unit every day and give it a quick wipe down with a vipe. This stops the build up of sticky residue in there, which otherwise gets very difficult to remove, and will reduce the effectiveness of your vapour. Particles attract similar particles, so the sticky residue is acting like a magnet to the oily matter in vapour, and that means it's not going into your lungs. Therefore cleaning it regularly makes it more efficient. It's the same with Volcano bags.

This info should be on/in the box.

Guess the same applies to the whip on the extreme-q.

• 3 months later...

whats the crack with the gooey stuff thats in the cooling unit.

i use my mighty daily and i clean it every 3-4 days with a tooth pick to get the gooey stuff out then i wash down with some iso.

what can i do with the gooey stuff ?

I wipe it all on a kingy and make a spliff aha :oldtoker:

• Like 1

I have found another way to clean my Mighty. Chuck the cooling chamber in some simmering milk for 10-15 mins, then make hot chocolate, yum yum!

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...
Guest Gojitangie

The black stuff/reclaim, is very nice rolled into a ball and fired through a bong. Doesn't have the nice hash taste but certainly has an effect, would suggest you scrape and save it up;-) 

Noticed a number of posters are also Volcano owners. When I first got the Mighty the Volcano was retired for some time, considered selling it. Decided to drag the old girl (Volcano) out for a nostalgia run and was pleasantly surprised.

The Volcano gets you higher, or should I say, gets me higher! The same herb produces a higher high than when run through the Mighty,

Its not neccesarily a stronger effect but if you imagine a scale from totally monged to soaring high, the Volcano takes you higher on the same green, for those of us that prefer to switch off, rather than on, the Mighty's effect may be preferred but I reckon most of us want at times to be monged and at other times awakened.

I now use the Volcano as a treat/at weekends but will not part with it. I am not sure why the effect is different, same herb, same amount, same temperature. I can only put it down to delivery, the bags do cool the vape above and beyond what a water attachment can achieve (have tried Budgie and water adaptor on full Bong set up).

I won't be parting with the Volcano, not many products that can't be conclusively beaten despite being over a decade old design. Love the Mighty but the Cano takes you higher...dun tun tarra tare ta dun dun....and so on and so forth, see if I had been on the Mighty I couldnee be arsed to write the tune as well;-)

Mighty owners with a Volcano gathering dust, give the old girl another run, you may fall in love again and there Is surely fewer finer things in life than that!

1 hour ago, Gojitangie said:

Mighty owners with a Volcano gathering dust, give the old girl another run, you may fall in love again and there Is surely fewer finer things in life than that!

Hadn't used my Volcano in ages but I got it out the other night and had forgotten how good it was :yep:

• Like 1

I switched from smoking pure to vaping with the Volcano recently and I'm convinced. so much so that I haven't smoked a joint in weeks. I was averaging quite a few a day before and it wasn't doing me any favours. I've been laid up with a bad back for a while so couldn't train or do some of the more vigorous activities I enjoy. My lungs feel great and a lot cleaner already.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 27/09/2015 at 3:23 PM, Vapehead said:

Using it now. I was quite surprised at how small the bubbler is, it's very cute! It works well, I'm getting some very big clouds and am getting hammered! :) You unscrew the mouthpiece of the mighty, load her up, screw the black plastic bit of the water tool adapter to the mighty and attach the other end to the bubbler, very easy. One thing I did notice as it was heating up was that there was a slight weed smell from mighty which you don't get with the normal mouthpiece. I think that means the connection between the mighty and the water tool attachment is not completely airtight. But it is slight and my alpha and solo vaporisers give off more odour. One big drawback is that you can't stand the mighty and the bubbler up on the table together and toke (you have to use both hands), but that's to do with the design of the mighty and nothing to do with the bubbler. All in all I'm very happy with it. :stoned:

@Vapehead I own the crafty but i saw a video where a guy turned his pick tool the other way round which allowed him to stand his mighty upright, give it a shot!

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2016 at 11:48 AM, Herbsman said:

I have found another way to clean my Mighty. Chuck the cooling chamber in some simmering milk for 10-15 mins, then make hot chocolate, yum yum!

This is defo the easiest quickest way of cleaning the cooling chamber.  Goes nicely in a cup of coffee too.  :yinyang:

• 1 month later...

I've had my Mighty for 3 days now, and I can't see myself bothering with smoking again.

I've had a volcano for over a decade now, but i've always felt like it's a bit of a hassle to use and never really seemed to save me any weed. But this thing is quick, easy, and efficient to use, and puts out large clouds of extremely tasty vapour. My friend and I got very high yesterday from the amount we'd usually stick in the first joint. Now he wants a mighty of his own.

:yep:

• Like 2

Been lucky enough to test an Arizer Solo 2 against my Mighty as have been considering a change as the Solo's  design looked slick along with the build quality being solid and being  let down by Stortz and Bickel's customer service.

There's only one King Kong in the big cloud portable vape arena and he's German!

Edited by Ital
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Received my mighty today.

My first impression is, why didn't I get one sooner? Its so simple, so good! 

And for me it's portable enough to take out and about. It fits just fine in my coat pocket for walking the hounds and is substantially less odorous when warming up than my airizer air, I guess due to the design of the cooling chamber.

Much easier to pull on the mighty aswell, no messing about!

Anyway just wanted to say thanks @vapefiend:yep:

I best go load up and have a go with these liquid pads then! :haveadab:

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/09/2017 at 2:13 PM, Ital said:

being  let down by Stortz and Bickel's customer service.

I’m in that boat too :(

Great product maybe but the after sales sevice is THE WORST ever experienced.

It is a great shame.

Ignorant cnuts.

• Like 1