Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Nae broon hairs yit young'un?

Looks like they've got more to give from the pics, spose the only real way to tell is to get a loupe n spy on them trichomes (Horton hears a who stylee) ;)

• Like 1

Nae broon hairs yit young'un?

Looks like they've got more to give from the pics, spose the only real way to tell is to get a loupe n spy on them trichomes (Horton hears a who stylee) ;)

young un lol cheers ck there are brown hairs mate might not have showed in pics to well but there are. Im gonna take em 10 anyway now lol

they feckers n chat been winding me up tonight man lol

cheers

Edited by Smurfy

How are the trich's looking mate?

Not checked yet reg cant find me loupe thingy, but i will get on it today and get the girls checked tonight. but what i can say is im well impressed with how fast these plants are stacking weight on the buds, some of the biggest i have grew so far and there only under a 400w, but the lads in chat have me paranoid as feck now because according to @@mrchang and @@Hiphip i have 3 hermied bud rotted plants that will probably not be ready till next may :shock: and although this was hopefully said in jest i ordered 2 more clip on fans which means my kids will go hungry for a week or so and could end up in a broken marriage but as i was told "better being safe than sorry" so thats more airflow that may help keeping my humidity down at canopy level. I have also had each one of my kids placed in the the tent on a 4 hour shift rotation system looking for male flowers this will result in lack of sleep, hps light burn to skin and retina damage causing severe decline to my kids eye sight. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

thanks for yer interest reg and i will post me results of the tritch check as soon as i have found me loupe.

ps no kids were harmed in making of this post reply. Any reference to my kids was done for comic effect only,

• Like 6

. . . i have 3 hermied bud rotted plants that will probably not be ready till next may :shock:,

If they not going to be ready until May, I might just have an outside chance of getting myself here in time for the chop mate :yep:

:smoke:

• Like 1

love popping in to read your randomness smurf, cheers bud

Random mate? me? never!

:yep: cheers BS tallyear and thanks for posting

If they not going to be ready until May, I might just have an outside chance of getting myself here in time for the chop mate :yep:

:smoke:

Its alright mate i will light the sky with the stencil of a spliff and a bottle of jack Daniels, ye will know they are ready and come dashing just in time to see the seeds fall from my bud rotted weed lol

While im here i might as well put some more shots from the pictures i unexpectedly, last spur of the moment, not expecting to be replying to the two fine post that were left in my diary yesterday that i just this moment came upon. When i say" came upon" i dont mean splattered me smurf juice over ffs i would never do that :blushing: no what i mean is that this is all a freaky not at all worked out because some folk posted on me diary and i thought it would just give me another excuse to spout shite and show more pictures kind of thing :no:

right so 8.5 weeks and these buggers are swelling like fook, branches starting to sway with the weight so need to start supporting em soon(gonny get a scarf n that with atomical haze on it and start chanting there name OH THERE 'S ONLY ONE ATOMICAL HAZE ONE ATOMICALHAAAAAAAAAAZE ) Im unsure now about bringing em down next week, think il just go week by week for the moment see how they look.

I have cut there feed to 2.5 ml bloom as there suffering from what i think is over feeding. it wouldnt be my diary if there was not a fuck up somewhere along the line so im not gonna get ma knickers in a twist over it, well not yet any way. apart from that im fucking shocked at how these are still going, the buds seem to be relentless at the moment and a real strong zesty weed smell coming from them but also as i said before a heavy musky nutty smell.

i was gonna try a bit this week due to my jars being dry but have managed to get a hold of some. So hopefully i can get to the end with out a branch falling of on to a bit tin foil and a radiator.

il throw these pictures up that were in my gallery by pure coincidence :photo:

gallery_57801_9672_12406.jpg

Some lower down bud

gallery_57801_9672_70054.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_123095.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_207606.jpg

Would like to apologise for this > (gonny get a scarf n that with atomical haze on it and start chanting there name OH THERE 'S ONLY ONE ATOMICAL HAZE ONE ATOMICALHAAAAAAAAAAZE ) cos it was pish but im keeping it in anyway in the hope that some one will cringe so much that there head inverts in to there body. If someone does find that there head is inverted into there bodies let me know and then phone an ambulance.

• Like 7