Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Hello im smurfy and this here is my paradise seeds comp entry.

Would like to thank paradise seeds for the chance to do this, i have to admit this is the first time i have grown any of paradise seeds strains :blushing: and the first haze x that i have grew, also im now growing in a new area so its all uncharted territory for me at the moment. So will be trying to dial in as the grow goes on.

Now as i dont know paradise seeds, equally they don't know me lol my diary's are always and always will be very cringe worthy at times :hi: and never to serious, i like a ramble and laugh, although im usually the only one laughing.

So the seeds are atomical haze, and will be grown in B&Q verve compost(first time iv used it cos it was only a pound for a 20ltr bag, lol so i bought 8 get in there ya dancer) they will be grown under a 400watt hps light in 90x60x180 grow life tent 5 inch ruck and rhino pro filter, 4 inch active intake, 2 clip on fans, and will be fed plant magic otimers grow n bloom.

The Doc sowed a package of five feminised Atomical Haze seeds. In less than three days, the sprouted seeds had reached the jiffy pots’ surface, something incredibly fast The Doc had rarely ever experienced before. He followed Luc’s recommendation to induce flowering extremely early, doing so by reducing the daily light period from 18 to 12 hours already one week after they young seedlings had appeared above the surface. In that one week of early vegetative growth, the seedlings had been illuminated with two TLC 150 lights. With the begin of the flowering period, they were transplanted to 11 litre pots and moved into the flowering room that was equipped with two 600 W HPS and one 400 W Osram Son-T plus lamp, already housing some indica strains that had been into flowering for several weeks already. After one week into flowering, the five Atomical Haze plants showed a uniform compact growth behaviour, having arrived at three internodes. One week later, they were about 10 cm tall, with 5-6 internodes. The Doc reports: “Very nice light green plants. The first true shade leaves are very big, and there are already many side branches on the move. Two of the five plants have somewhat wider leaves than the others. There are no preflowers in sight yet, which makes me believe cannabis plants do have a natural flowering blockade in the first 2-3 weeks when instantly or extremely early exposed to flowering conditions.” After three weeks in the flowering stage, the first female white hairs had become visible and the plants of course kept on stretching, at the same time expediting their side branch growth. At that point of time, they measured 15-20 cm, still growing homogeneously. After four weeks of flowering, the Doc reported: “Wow, the plants have more than doubled their height within one week, measuring 35-50 cm now! Meanwhile it has turned out there are obviously two slightly different phenotypes, three of the plants are very much on the sativa side, while the other two are also revealing certain signs of indica traits, being lower and more compact than the sativa dominant phenotype, also having wider leaves.”

https://www.paradise-seeds.com/grow-report-atomical-haze/

​Now the above recommendation is i know done under very different circumstances to my grow style and equipment, but was wondering if i should try the same as in veg for a week or so and put straight into finishing pots(6ltr or7ltr) and hope for the best or do i veg for 3 week and whack them in 4-5ltr pot? any advice would be much appreciated, either way these will be having as short a veg time as i can have.

Like i said the grow room is now competently different to my last place and it has been a bit of a battle getting my head right to start growing again. i have experienced paranoia like never before in the last month and very nearly stopped, but with the kind lads from chat put me straight by telling me "only pussy's think like that" lol cheers lads yer the best lol

so i will post regular in here and take my usual amount of pictures, some good most bad but i do try.

The seeds were put straight in to soil last Saturday and stuck in a well dodgy looking cab with a 35watt cfl all popped there heads on Tuesday and are doing ok there now in my tent with the 400 3ft from seedlings and will be lowered tonight to about 2ft managing to keep temps steady at 27 lights on 19/20lights off seedling are 4days old proper.

some pictures now set up included.

gallery_57801_9672_74718.jpg

extraction

gallery_57801_9672_18787.jpg

intake lol

gallery_57801_9672_32769.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_29181.jpg

life

gallery_57801_9672_68078.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_71548.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_151124.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_79506.jpg

out of focus

gallery_57801_9672_69062.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_81941.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_63427.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_38768.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_34643.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_117760.jpg

out of focus again

gallery_57801_9672_57422.jpg

cos i fecking like the tune ok

back soon ta taaa

ps. just read this back and dunno wtf going on with the type but its big, small all over the place :unsure:

• Like 19

Nice, some lovely close up pics :)

Never heard of paradise seeds, so their free seeds given to you have already worked .

• Like 3

All the best Smurfy :yep: Hope it all goes well for you in your new place and here's to getting things dwelled in early on ! Great pictures and I love your no nonsense approach to gaffer tape usage, not to mention the no nails. lol

Good luck my friend ! :smoke:

• Like 2

Gwaaarn Smurfy lad, good luck with the grow :yep: gotta love gaffa tape! I wrapped my other Half's Christmas present's in it once lol

• Like 3

Nice, some lovely close up pics

Never heard of paradise seeds, so their free seeds given to you have already worked .

Aye man three sunk and three shows 100% germ.

thanks for popping in retro

All the best Smurfy :yep: Hope it all goes well for you in your new place and here's to getting things dwelled in early on ! Great pictures and I love your no nonsense approach to gaffer tape usage, not to mention the no nails. lol

Good luck my friend !

cheers Mr bond hope you and the family are good. no more nails ftw lol

Gwaaarn Smurfy lad, good luck with the grow :yep: gotta love gaffa tape! I wrapped my other Half's Christmas present's in it once lol

Aye ye canny beat a bit off the old gaffer tape you should see the kids faces on crimbo morning when they get there bikes made from it lol, cheers master kush

Subbed for awesomeness!

Have an great grow bro :yep:

lol thanks embryo

All the best blue gadgie

ta oldsalty hope yer good man.

Good luck @@Smurfy glad someone joined me I was feeling a little lonely. Great pics mate I really need to get a decent camera!!

Maniacs

dude any half decent pictures are pure fluke :woot: im sure we will start seeing the diary's pop up soon, although its in our favour if they dont :wassnnme:

thanks maniacs

• Like 5

Way to go smurfy!

Nice and detailed thoughts!

Those seedlings are incredibly nice. Can you see the nice hairs pointing forward diligently?

These will be frosty buggers.

When your little pot starts to feel root bound and drinks it s water quicker, transplant to your 7 litres directly.

do you have ecto mycorhizae and bacillus and trichoderma in your mix?

Hmmmm.....fulvic acids, silicate, organic calcium....maybe?

whoooo your shit is gonna be off the hook..

tHANKS FOR SHARING

JF

• Like 2

When your little pot starts to feel root bound and drinks it s water quicker, transplant to your 7 litres directly.

do you have ecto mycorhizae and bacillus and trichoderma in your mix?

Hmmmm.....fulvic acids, silicate, organic calcium....maybe?

erm not sure man its just yer normal general purpose soil from B&Q lol

i will be using maxicrop root stim. yes i will be putting straight into 7ltrs, do you advice whacking them straight into flower or root out the 7ltrs first?

thanks for posting and i hope i do these justice

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 3

:hi:

Day 8 VEG

So far so good. The baby haze's are all living which is good and there looking ok. there still in there starter pots and i think a few more days in them and a check at there roots and i will decide what the next move is. Must admit im slightly worried about moving from such small pot straight into there finishing pots(i have only ever done this with autos) but i think i will give it a bash, what's life with out chances eh(safe lol) just need to be extra careful and keep calm. Yes calmness, its the only way forward so they say, yep "dont panic smurfy man" they say " a bit touchy that smurfy fella eh?" they murmur :unsure: No more though, cos im taking this grow by the hooters! :flex: FUCKING TO RIGHT. Yes smurfy running the show on this grow no more self doubting and giving a fuck what people think or say :badass: im doing it my way(well i say my way more like what paradise seeds advise, but ye know what i mean n that) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah fucking to right :boxing:

In saying all that im actually shitting it lol and really worried that ye's will all laugh at me and poke me in the belly saying things like " smurfy you are as bad a grower as you think you are" and "oi smurfy yer plants are like yer posts"

well ^that filled a wee gap eh if ye have any questions about this update please feel free to keep them bottled up.

all the wee ones are on plain water no supplements as of yet, i have not got round to labelling the plants yet,probably leave that till there finals cos i have a habit of mixing shit like that up.

pictures

gallery_57801_9672_10512.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_56636.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_65426.jpg

• Like 11

erm not sure man its just yer normal general purpose soil from B&Q lol

i will be using maxicrop root stim. yes i will be putting straight into 7ltrs, do you advice whacking them straight into flower or root out the 7ltrs first?

thanks for posting and i hope i do these justice

Definately give at least a week for the roots to colonize and try to find some bacterias and trichodermas and mycos!!! you will sit brrrricks .(althoug ecto-mycs take about 3 weeks to devellop).

one

jf

• Like 1

They are fine as hell mate! can t wait to see them in their full glory!

When you transplant in your bigger pot, maybe adding 25% more perlite

and making sure thay are well uniformely watered but a little on the

oxygenated side of the spectrum will make them blast!

keep on Doing YOU my man!

jf

• Like 1

Smurfmeister :yep:

As usual I'm a bit late in but I'm at the start which makes a change lol

I've a Blue Kush just gone into flower a couple of days ago in a 1.8m tent and it's already 1m tall :headpain:

I've tied it down so it's growing sideways now (cheers Hip) and I'm hopin/hangin in for the best :v:

I reckon you should let em root in finals for a bout a week but no more and then flower em and keep your eye on the ball and get your ropes at the ready - unlike me who got all my timing wrong and thought ooh I'm waterring em too much in these 5L pots it's going to be a right pain watering every day, I know, pot em up to 7.5L that'l make it better but now I've built a monster, in fact a few, it';s not good man :doh:

There's got to be a joke somehwre about all these tied down females in my back bedroom :wassnnme:

:smoke:

• Like 3