Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

They are fine as hell mate! can t wait to see them in their full glory!

When you transplant in your bigger pot, maybe adding 25% more perlite

and making sure thay are well uniformely watered but a little on the

oxygenated side of the spectrum will make them blast!

keep on Doing YOU my man!

jf

cheers for the advice mate. To be honest with you im not a great fan of perlite as i feel it can take up root space but i understand where your coming from with it . I think i will take yer advice maybe not as much as 25% perlite but i will add it to the medium as you have advised. thanks for the feed back much appreciated :yep:

Good luck with the grow smurf , I'll tag along if you don't mind I love a bit of paradise in dirt action .

Your very welcome in here stephen07, thanks for looking in and taking time to comment :yinyang:

Smurfmeister :yep:

As usual I'm a bit late in but I'm at the start which makes a change lol

I've a Blue Kush just gone into flower a couple of days ago in a 1.8m tent and it's already 1m tall

I've tied it down so it's growing sideways now (cheers Hip) and I'm hopin/hangin in for the best

I reckon you should let em root in finals for a bout a week but no more and then flower em and keep your eye on the ball and get your ropes at the ready - unlike me who got all my timing wrong and thought ooh I'm waterring em too much in these 5L pots it's going to be a right pain watering every day, I know, pot em up to 7.5L that'l make it better but now I've built a monster, in fact a few, it';s not good man

There's got to be a joke somehwre about all these tied down females in my back bedroom

:smoke:

hello mr pimpernel lol yes i think yer spot on about giving them a week or so to establish some decent roots in there finals before flipping, in fact that's exactly what im gonna do, i will probably check the roots on Sunday and if small pots rooted out then i may stick them in to there finals and leave til following Sunday and then flip lights, baring in mind i only have 4ft head space so i will be acting out some sadistic shit on these beeeeatcheeess :chains: its gonna be rough but super horny sexy at the same time, know what a mean jelly bean :naughty:

anyway still the next time :ninja: i seen you reeeeet ;)

• Like 4

Looking great Smurfy, enjoyed your wee rant too. lol Great post mate, you've just made me smile so thanks for that my friend! :yep: All the best with the rest, I'll obviously be around for all the grow anyway but good luck all the same. :smokin:

• Like 2

Looking great Smurfy, enjoyed your wee rant too. lol Great post mate, you've just made me smile so thanks for that my friend! :yep: All the best with the rest, I'll obviously be around for all the grow anyway but good luck all the same. :smokin:

ahh nice one mate. Thanks for popping in :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day17 veg

Hello :hi:

Has been an interesting week, so far i have some real probs trying to get the temps under control due to a mini heatwave up here :shock: (heatwave! sScotland September! wtf!!!) my bulb blew this morning, i forgot to add perlite to my soil as advised when i moved into final pots, thought i had spider mite :doh: had a mini bout of manic panic, and my son got stung by a wasp and had a bit of a reaction to it, i had my virgin bill in and as usual i have no idea why its so high, hurt me big toe by stubbing it into side of a toy box, nearly smashed me telly :censored: .

So last Sunday i decided to put my wee seedlings in to there final pots :fear: and as i said it was not until they were in the tent in new pots that i realised i had not put perlite in my soil, och well im sure it will be ok :unsure:

I did have a bit of a moment this morning when i went to check my plants at light on they were in darkness and the ballast was buzzing, it was a moment of freekedoutnesss and i was sure the ballast was on the blink, but i replaced the bulb and all was good, although im slightly worried about why the bulb blew in the first place :g:

I have also started to train the plants slightly, not sure if i should top them once or just leave them as they will be going into 12/12 shortly. Im thinking about flipping timer early next week maybe Monday or Tuesday depending on root establishment.

Plants are now in there 7L pots and are on 1l every 3rd day they have had 3ml maxicrop root and grow stim in each watering session.

The plants have all been tagged a,b,c and A seems to be the biggest of them all. Think the problems i have had with temps may have slowed b nd c down a wee bit but they all have nice structure to them. staring to give of a cannabis smell now :yes: .

Its strange because yesterday i was sure the plants were looking....well rather pish as we say up here, but after having them out today they look OK

Never took any picture of the potting up or roots of the seedlings as the camera was not charged at the time but i will hopefully get some pictures of the roots before they go in to flowering times.

I think iv covered everything, if i have not then please put yer suggestions in the suggestion box marked bin.

A

gallery_57801_9672_52310.jpg

B

gallery_57801_9672_15658.jpg

C

gallery_57801_9672_6155.jpg

lol the better togeva camp lol a wee bit o satire there, oooh smurfy stop ya wee scamp ye

gallery_57801_9672_37312.jpg

• Like 6

Atomical haze day 25 from seed day 5 flower.

"hi"

i come to thee battered and bruised from a very disappointing referendum, which has had my head else where for the last few weeks, i feel like i have been on auto pilot when tending me plants so i have not been putting as much updates as i would have liked to.

Plants were put in to flower on Tuesday gone and once again i never took pictures there of roots, so ye will have to take my word when i say that for only being in there final pots 8 or so days the roots had formed rapid style, well impressed with these plants so far and pleased with the the way its went so far.

Plant c seems to be loving life at the moment and is the biggest out of the three. She has some fine looking big sativa looking leaves and i loves her :wub: and she loves me! i just knows she does :blushing: she is the more demanding for water than the others and is taking 2 litres of water every 2nd day

plant A is a lovely bushy plant and is my duurty bit on the side :naughty: she teasing me see, not as full on as C, but a lovely plant none the less. She is on roughly a litre nd half every 2nd day.

Plant B has been the slowest,smallest out of them and struggled a wee bit since going 12/12. It has to be noted that out of the three plants she had less encouraging root mass than the other not shite but not as good as i would have wanted going in to 12/12. She does not take as much water as the others . she is my shy ugly duckling but im sure she come in to her own :yep:

I have started giving them a small amount of OT grow, only 1ml per ltr and will start them on 1ml of bloom next week, plants still receiving 5ml per litre of maxi crop root and growth stim (organic)

Plants were topped a few days before flipping and are also being trained down, i will take pictures of the training in my next update.

gallery_57801_9672_86929.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_5891.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_49390.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_33397.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_64753.jpg

ta taaa

• Like 7

Hi buddy! this is very good!

being a French Speaking Quebecer from MOntreal,

i am very sympathetic to your referendum and fully understand your angst.

ow, back to the plants, they are looking lush and vibrant!

Just out of curiosity, did you foliar spray anything a little bit oily on the plants?

Like neem or any preventive insecticide?

From the pic it gave me this impression.

Keep on going!

The plant is the remedy.

peace

jf

• Like 1

Hi buddy! this is very good!

being a French Speaking Quebecer from MOntreal,

i am very sympathetic to your referendum and fully understand your angst.

ow, back to the plants, they are looking lush and vibrant!

Just out of curiosity, did you foliar spray anything a little bit oily on the plants?

Like neem or any preventive insecticide?

From the pic it gave me this impression.

Keep on going!

The plant is the remedy.

peace

jf

thank you and the dream aint over :yep:

no mate not sprayed anything or even done a foliar water :unsure:

it may be the setting on my camera that's making them look oily.

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 3

go get em tiger!

i have a few atomical haze that have been lost amidst 32 dutch dragons.....i will look here regularly to compare phylotaxy.

One!

jf

• Like 2

Dinna lie smurf they be spunk stains that ye just didnae get wiped off properly lol

E2A yer plants do indeed look spunk worthy tho mate

Bejesus harry man eh, trust you to tae bring the diary into the gutter wi yer durty talk :blushing: and were only on page 2 :shock: i was gonny leave the filth till at least page 4

How the hell did i miss this!

Never mind here now, best o luck with em smurfy mucka

Dunno how ye missed it mate, but allot of folk miss my diary's, somtimes it feels like am the wee boy at the back of the class who has something to say but no matter how much i jump up and down and shouting "I KNOW, ME ME ME" no one ever sees me :down:......................... lol poor we smurfy boy eh lol

thank dodgee mate.

go get em tiger!

Grrrrrrrrr

gallery_57801_4376_23118.jpg

• Like 4