Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Did someone mention filth :unsure:

10191193.jpg

All looking like Smurfy has grown em mucker, well done :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

:shock:

Bloody hell hows anyone meant to piss in that?!!!!

• Like 9

30 Days from seed 10 days flower.

Oh dear feeling a bit worse for ware today, was on the randan last night, a one man party i was and i only invited me self :doh: i remember being in chat last night and thinking i was the life n soul but on reflection i think i was not lol in fact i may have been the guy that when on a night out every one try s to get rid of, lol

och well eh not to worry.

So the plants are now on day ten of flower(actually day 11 today but the pictures were took yesterday) no sign off pistils, but new growth is bursting out all over, i will paste a section from paradise seeds atomical haze grow journal just to show what they say about the flowering of these haze.

There are no preflowers in sight yet, which makes me believe cannabis plants do have a natural flowering blockade in the first 2-3 weeks when instantly or extremely early exposed to flowering conditions.” After three weeks in the flowering stage, the first female white hairs had become visible and the plants of course kept on stretching, at the same time expediting their side branch growth. At that point of time

https://www.paradise-seeds.com/grow-report-atomical-haze/

i would say that the above is correct with these haze so far, but have to say i dont think thats the case with all plants as i have had many photo period cannabis show pistils in second week. Unless this is meant for plants that dont have long veg time :unsure: but what has been said above seems to be near on exact to what is happening with my atomical haze

They are certainly stretching now and have doubled in size in nearly 5days. I will have to start training them a bit more severely soon or i may end up with some proper height problems. Im glad i did do a bit of training early and that i topped them as they have a nice spread of branches.

plants are on 2 ml bloom as from yesterday and are all taking up 2ltrs water every 2-3 days

temps are holding at no higher than 29 lights on and 21 lights off.

There is quite a strong floral cannabis smell from them now, and all is well imo.

these will be bottom trimmed in next few days .

gallery_57801_9672_36907.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_46389.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_21491.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_112039.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_30100.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_822.jpg

:cheers:

• Like 9

Looking good so far mate, I'm growing paradise seeds for the first time and it's my first haze x also - I went for Delahaze though...

Good luck with it all pal - I'll pop back from time to time to see how you get on with them.

• Like 3

Looking good so far mate, I'm growing paradise seeds for the first time and it's my first haze x also - I went for Delahaze though...

Good luck with it all pal - I'll pop back from time to time to see how you get on with them.

Thank you man, Aye ave heard allot of good things about delahaze all the best with them. :yep:

• Like 2

Vibrant looking plants smurfy :) looks like they like that Verve stuff :)

Vill

aye vill im happy with it man seems to be a far better soil than the weslands i was using before. its cheaper to so all good .

thanks for looking :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey up Smurfer

I've been away again doing the "you know what" but I've been keeping my eye on your gardening and it's all looking good i see. What's happened man, have you got greener crayons or something, they're looking top notch.

Only joking man, you smurfs have got green fingers!!

:smoke:

• Like 1

Hey up Smurfer

I've been away again doing the "you know what" but I've been keeping my eye on your gardening and it's all looking good i see. What's happened man, have you got greener crayons or something, they're looking top notch.

Only joking man, you smurfs have got green fingers!!

Hi steve yes yer absence from my diary has been noted, but as you were away doing the "you know what" the council for silly diary's have let it slide as we no how important the "you know what" is that yo do :ninja:

I thank you for your kind words and to be honest im shocked that there doing so well so far as i was sure that the new grow area was doomed to fail but so far so good. Although i believe the plants (here comes some serious breeder brown nosing) are of superb quality and i can only thank Paradise seeds for the chance to grow them.

While im here i will stick a few pictures from a session that took place last night. I have to be honest that the growth/stretch on theses is bloody scary and on hindsight i should have thought a bit more about taking on a haze x in my space or even tried just growling one or two instead of three in this size of tent, but as my good friend hiphip says "it matters not" now. so last night i had to get in about em and give myself some room to play with.

just a few pictures to give an idea of what was needed.

Day 14 flower and 34 days from seed

gallery_57801_9672_51102.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_89673.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_20854.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_44803.jpg

Will get a couple more pictures up tonight to show how they have reacted to being restrained.

ta taa

• Like 6

Stretch, don't talk to me about bloody stretch!

Tho i too, like you, was warned lol

And yes i too have to heed the words of wise old hip as indeed it does "matter not now"

Defo looking good tho mucka, if them plants get any greener i might have to call photoshop or some other such witchcraft (jealousy is a terrible things i know)

Atb wiv the rest bud

• Like 3

@@Seasick Steve Blue fingers mate that's what they got same as the rest o us up here lol

Tch @@Smurfy brown nosin the breeders pfff who would do a thing like that on here now lol erm :blushing: .......Taxi

yes your right harry blue fingers and blue balls ma man lol.

Stretch, don't talk to me about bloody stretch!

Tho i too, like you, was warned lol

And yes i too have to heed the words of wise old hip as indeed it does "matter not now"

Defo looking good tho mucka, if them plants get any greener i might have to call photoshop or some other such witchcraft (jealousy is a terrible things i know)

Atb wiv the rest bud

ah cheers man, i have my camera set on on super dupa vivid colour mode, in reality they are the colour of a shitty lemon lol.

but thats between me and you :ninja:

Nah im well happy at moment, i think the new area maybe far better than the old place i had. Just not keen on where the area is but the plants seem to like it. I also must say that the change in compost seems to be working well.

cheers for looking mate hope you and the family are well.

• Like 4

yer absence from my diary has been noted, but as you were away doing the "you know what" the council for silly diary's have let it slide as we no how important the "you know what" is that yo do :ninja:

Thanks man, if i didn't do the "you know what" I don't know who would. It would just pile up and then there'd be complaints.

I got some stretchy plants on the go as it happens, a blue kush and a shark shock cbd, i have been supercropping like crazy with them both. My fault tho cos I vegged them too long. the blue kush was a metre high when i flowered it :headpain: and yeah I also had a word with my mate Hip and he said it would stretch badly and it did! They stopped all that growing now and just geting fat buds so "it matters not now" lol

Supercropping was my friend tho :yep:

Flowering the Willies as well in a few days!

• Like 3

YESSSS sir!

I like the Vibrant vitality i can feel it through the screen...

Brown noseing is a well respected sport in Cannaculture...

Chop Chop...alright then...

Carry on...

blessings

jf

• Like 2