Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Gonna try the atomical next, got the delahaze on the go atm mmm

hi spaniard, i tell ye what mate i had a tester of the Atomical haze on Saturday night and although its not quite ready and was flash dried over 24 hours which killed much of the smell, it had me whizzing and whooshing all over the place, up and away it was not a stone but a fecking head fuck and a half, dont want to say much more until they have completely finished and dried properly, but i think this is gonna be a great smoke for Christmas, felt like i was on a class A on Saturday night lol.

In saying all that i have been smoking some utter crap the last few weeks so it may have been the change of strain(the 7 cans of lager and two jack Daniels may also have contributed to the whack i felt :doh: ) actually smoking some right now and it defo has me buzzing again :)

ATB

might as well stick a few pics up eh? will i? yeah fuck it a will cos thats what i do. Before i put em up a wee quick update on whats happening(see how i done that eh just sneaked in at the last post, a chance to be more self indulgent at the drop of hat lol)

Week 9 and a bit, gonna lay off the feed for a day or two as leaves are curling up like fuck and getting a bit burnt at ends, could be high temps at canopy but im never really above 30 up there so i reckon its my usual crazy feeding pattern.

Out of the 3 Atomical haze i think 2 could come down next week, but there is one in there that is just kicking out white pistils every day, so i gonna leave her longer.

One of the haze has really slowed down on water uptake and she defo looks like she be down first

gallery_57801_9672_5358.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_117258.jpg

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 7

SMURFY!

You damn mucker you!

don't you cut these too early now...you know pack harvest numbers are for newbs right? :pimp:

Flush da cunt' i wanna see her yellow panties and phat juicy ....resin glands.... :smartass:

Blessssss

jf

• Like 2

SMURFY!

You damn mucker you!

don't you cut these too early now...you know pack harvest numbers are for newbs right? :pimp:

Flush da cunt' i wanna see her yellow panties and phat juicy ....resin glands.... :smartass:

Blessssss

jf

ok i wont go near em with the axe, i shall resist :chains:

• Like 1

Fuck now ma heed has only gone an inverted itself intae ma body ffs an its aw your fault blue yin lol

Lookin bonny them mate :yep: how long they got left now?

• Like 2

Nice @@Smurfy They looking great. Really nice sharp pics as well. how many MB on your camera? Getting a 12mb on my phone soon which finally means I'll need to retire old faithful camera now about 10 years old.

Those look like 20mb or better though. Look good either way. lol