Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Pffff weans mair important than cannabis ffs dude I thought you were the boss in that hoose what wi you tellin the biatch that you will smoke where ye want an that lol send the wee buggers back up the lums tae earn their way so ye can devote mair tae yer plants lol

• Like 2

yagga yo! she should still gi yuh X amount a stretch homy!

just saying...

jf :russian:

I used to know a guy called stretch in da pen, he was tall, thats why they called him stretch, but it was not the only reason da homies called him stretch, ya see it gets very lonely in da pen and that can do funny things to a man ya get me :ouch: anyway stretch had to b controlled, so we tied that mother fucker up! over and over we tied him until he looked like the inside of a fuckin golf ball ya dig?

we hads to do what we hads to do keep dat mofo down :chains:

cheers jf

looking very good. almost like you'll need a bigger tent good. :chef:

So let me get this right reg. What i think you are trying to say(and lets be honest it aint easy trying to decipher you sometime lol) but i have came to the conclusion that you think my tent might be to small? :down: you are of course "on the ball" yes reg i think a bigger tent is indeed on the cards but as my father once told me "one can only piss with the cock one has" but fear not reg, this shall be corrected at some point once i have gained access to the mystery that is the smurfete's bank account.

thank you for taking time to look at my diary reg.

ps as you can see it is not only in chat i talk shit :yep:

Pffff weans mair important than cannabis ffs dude I thought you were the boss in that hoose what wi you tellin the biatch that you will smoke where ye want an that lol send the wee buggers back up the lums tae earn their way so ye can devote mair tae yer plants lol

Hello @@hazy harry as yo can see i have fucked up the quote thingy. Well harry as you know i do smoke my cannabis in the living room now because as you say i told that "biatch" im the one with the balls here and im gonna smoke my bifftas in da living room, cos i was sick of running in to the kitchen or upstairs like a wee girl, oh yes my name is on the housing benefit forms too i said :flex: I'm afraid she will not be moved on the small folk issue, they are apparently half mine. "we shall let mr kyle be the judge of that" i said .

• Like 7

Atomical haze 28 days of 12/12

Its update time whooooop!!! i live for update time i do. Its such a joyous event in the smurfy house hold so it is, we all gather round the computer every Saturday morning and sing songs to Satan each other whilst plunking away on jewish harps (tis a smurf thing) we then take the ceremonial lamb potato and slice it so the blood potato juice fills the goblet sippy cup and drink while chanting talking loudly to the dark lord a poster of Chris Martian. We all have our family traditions eh.

yes so 28 days of flowering the plants have not stopped stretching yet :doh: slower than have been. This has meant extra super cropping and tying down, i have had to readjust my light and reflector by pulling at a strange angle as to miss my filter and fan which has gave me about 8inches more space but means the reflector is at strange angle in the tent and bulges out at tent door.

The cannabis plants have been giving me some cheek over last week, some yellowing and just looking not happy. so i gave them some of the old trusty epson salts and hay presto they seemed to have bounced back i shall keep a keen eye on them though.

all plants are still on 3ml bloom per litre of tap water.

The buds are forming well. The grow is on track at the moment so all good, even better if the buggers would stop stretching, im definitely enjoying growing these just space is a problem although i think have got a grip of that :unsure:

so here's some pictures of the same things over and over.

gallery_57801_9672_54287.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_54287.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_55162.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_88959.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_95791.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_20478.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_2343.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_52890.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_99573.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_19378.jpg

• Like 7

they are beginning to look like real plants now. surely the stretch should end soon. it had better huh. :shock:

I've grown in small tents and drobes a lot and it is both good and bad to run out of room. The bad we know about but the good at least means you are fully utilizing your space and challenging yourself to utilize that space even more efficiently.

Plants are bounding forward.

Quite a bit more flower I'm thinking though.

HAH Finally a touch o yellow in one o yer plants fuck me I was gettin worried there blue yin a whole smurfy grow wi no dodgy bits would be like Halloween without the great pumpkin lol

Aaah am just messin wi ye Blue they look lush an healthy an green an am no jealous at all much that I dinna have a grow goin yet ;)

Aw the best mate :yep:

• Like 2

they are beginning to look like real plants now. surely the stretch should end soon. it had better huh. :shock:

I've grown in small tents and drobes a lot and it is both good and bad to run out of room. The bad we know about but the good at least means you are fully utilizing your space and challenging yourself to utilize that space even more efficiently.

Plants are bounding forward.

Quite a bit more flower I'm thinking though.

hello reg aye the stretch will be done by the end of the week i think it does seem to have calmed down a bit :unsure:

It has indeed been a challenge growing a haze x one that i should have considered a bit more before whacking 3 in to my space :doh:

but as the welsh wizard says"it matters not now" I should have also trimmed the bottom from these but for some reason i ended up leaving it to late into flower before it popped into my head. Yes there is a good 5 -6 weeks left maybe more i would say .

thanks for looking in :yep:

HAH Finally a touch o yellow in one o yer plants fuck me I was gettin worried there blue yin a whole smurfy grow wi no dodgy bits would be like Halloween without the great pumpkin lol

Aaah am just messin wi ye Blue they look lush an healthy an green an am no jealous at all much that I dinna have a grow goin yet ;)

Aw the best mate :yep:

lol aye there has been a bit of yellowing i gave them a wee dose of the trusty old epsons and they seemed to pick up but on looking yesterday a few upper leave have paled out so i may up there feed to 4ml or give em a wee feed of grow if none of that works i may have to ruin a chat session by asking for some grow advise lol know how all the old folks get pissed of in there when ye talk grow lol

cheers man .

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 3

if none of that works i may have to ruin a chat session by asking for some grow advise lol know how all the old folks get pissed of in there when ye talk grow lol

cheers man .

lol lol

Let me know when ya do my blue buddy an I'll come in an watch your faustian-ness lol

:smoke:

• Like 2

lol lol

I don't think Faustian-ness is even a real word but I was referring to you having to go "ask the old folks" for some grow advice in chat. Probably not quite the same thing as selling your soul for unlimited knowledge and riches but it could be fun to watch :wassnnme::bag:

:smoke:

• Like 2

35 days in flower

its 10:00am Saturday morning its cold, wet, over cast, and im wearing sun glasses, :blues: lets do this!

good morning and welcome to another update in this most interesting and life changing diarys, critics are already calling it

"a triumph in modern, post war, retro, dramatic, biographic literature" says the daily mail.

"i truly believe smurfy should run for leader of Scottish labour party the mans a fuckin genius by the way." says johann lamont
high praise indeed i think ye will agree :smartass:
So we are nearly on the sixth week now buds are gaining as they should i think :unsure: looking good to me anyway, still getting leaf issue's have gave them epsons, upped there feed, raised the lights off temps to 21* tbh its probaly down to how tightly packed the pants are in my space, not overly worried about this as its not to bad just fecking annoying :ouch:
All plants are on 4ml bloom which i doubt will go any higher. Great plants obviously it all depends on the fruits they produce, but they are a strong plant and if were in the space they deserve i think they would be a glorious sight to behold. I really hope the smoke is banging .
The stretch has now stopped thank goodness as it was getting to breaking point in my tent. fecking branches every where and some fecking strange tie downs lol it will be funny to see the structure of these branches with the fan leaves stripped, hey it worked so all is good in my book :) i can safely say there is no even canopy in this grow :nea:
looking forward to the next few weeks now, hopefully see some fattening up on the bud front.
would like to get all technical and precise but that's just not how i roll, im more of fuck it and see kind of guy :bag:

Me name is smurfy and i grow weed
some light n water and a wee bit o feed
i don't grow lots just what i need.
i gets me soil and plants me seed
i watch it grow and tend its need

:wacko:

some smudged pictures now forgot to wipe lens see

gallery_57801_9672_73064.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_84486.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_97809.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_104213.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_24962.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_64432.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_118578.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_75421.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_18602.jpg

• Like 5

Lookin good now Smurfy brother. How long ye think they will go? I start runnin out of patience after 9 weeks. Peachy peachy though. All the best

• Like 1

Lookin good now Smurfy brother. How long ye think they will go? I start runnin out of patience after 9 weeks. Peachy peachy though. All the best

Im not sure salty mate they look set to finish at 9 weeks as the brlurb says i doubt i will take past 10 weeks though :yep:

thanks for dropping bye :yinyang: