Ice Cream in the winter

zimmer

I took a bud at 6 weeks dried it out and its awesome.

I will see what 60 days smokes like but it will need to be good to beat it.

Lovely up high with an indica break, really well balanced love it.

• Like 3

Coming along nicely.

I could of chopped them easy today but i thought ferk it only 1 week to go till a full 8 weeks flower and one week flush. Most have cloudy trichs now with a smattering of brown.

gallery_70792_9269_207491.jpg

Have a good Xmas and new year and look after those you love Atb Zimm.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well they all got the :execute: today no pics as camera died (

The ice cream was well overdue to be cut so last weekend i took all the top colas and left the lower on to give the Fruity chronic juice a little more time and i am glad i did.

I took the rest today and i think it was worth giving the extra week as the FCJ fattened up nicely.

Altho it was a grow i am not proud of it seems to have yielded fairly well, filling 5 of my kilners and 3 rows still drying in the net.

Report on yield and smoke later next week. To make up for the poor show i am doing ice cream again next run and ill do a flower only diary here.

Atb Zimm.

• Like 3

Well i weighed the jars today and bone dry there was 17 and a half ounces in total which surprised me really.

I have them curing in kilners now but there is little if any aroma to them, so i am hoping a cure will bring that back.

• Like 2

Dam that's rox bud mate, it makes everything look the same ..... Hairy and compact

You get a sweet yield but it makes everything lose its taste I reckon, I messed with the stuff years ago and a 10 strain room all looked the same after doing 1 or 2 ml per ltr ... For 5 days

Got a gram per watt but hated smoking it to be honest,

Throw it out pal, that's what I did

Rox contains paco and Diaz..... Both pgrs and both ruin good weed...... Flower dragon, Dr nodes, Rox, rocks off, ace of spades etc all do the same

If you want to identify a pgr booster it will always state to feed from day 20 onwards for a max of 10 days and then flush ... That's when you know its nasty and is basically a bottle of paco that's worth 3 quid being sold for 70 quid

Edited by alanpartridge
  • Like 1

Yep its all used now any way and will not be used again lol was just a test to see if it helped with scrogging and keeping them all uniform and short but it didnt really do that either.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well after the poor show last run with the shitty rox i have got four more in the nft as promised.

Day14 of 12/12
Day 3 of flower
Ive stopped training these at day 12 i think it was, they will still stretch more, i was braking too many heads of so i let them go i will super crop any that want to own the place,
I found a place for cheap netting so i may use that next time and give the nft one last chance lol. The metal screen i have is not very forgiving when training and these nets i have found look the bollox, 2 inch square woven netting sold by the meter.
Anyhoo some pics.
gallery_70792_10422_3679.jpg
gallery_70792_10422_72855.jpg
gallery_70792_10422_171572.jpg
gallery_70792_10422_54434.jpg
Not as full as i would of liked but it is what it is lol.
I ran out of silicon half way thru veg and i think that is the reason why the heads were snapping so easy.
Till next week chaps.
Atb Zimm.
  • Like 6

Forgot to add.

Ec 0.8 grow nutes only.

Ph 5.9

max res temp 21 low 20

Room temps on 28c off 24/25c

I will switch over to bloom after next feed.

• Like 1