Ice Cream in the winter

zimmer

Well where off, net got placed over them tnite.

Temps have been a little low and caused a little stretching but i have knocked the fans off till i get that sorted for now.

They have come on well and grown a few inches since yesterday even.
gallery_70792_9269_272801.jpg
And after a bit of tucking.
gallery_70792_9269_241060.jpg
Should be ready to set into flower by this time next week, if not there is no rush it will still be done for chrimbo lol hopefully.
  • Like 3

Well we are in flower yay.

Got bored waiting so we are now in flower, the odd gaps will fill in over the next 2 weeks or so stretch.

There eating like horses from 0.8 to 0.4 in 2 days.

I still need to get my heater set up, my door got left open by mistake and temps where down to 14c lol

@@English Oak All i need now is a yield like yours Eo heh.

Roots are still a bit poor but way better than last run, i really do not know whats up with them in this tank but the plants again look fine so.

gallery_70792_9269_434435.jpg

Before my unruly tucking session :clown:

gallery_70792_9269_105649.jpg

And after, it looks like i did nothing but i have kinda lined them up for the final holes the will be in, i will finalize them when they straighten back up.

gallery_70792_9269_70770.jpg

I am working on the idea that i will have more light spread and better colas rather than like last time with an unruly jungle, altho it yielded well :clown:

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 5

For the long term i am thinking of getting some thing like this.

Bellevue Flueless Gas Fire Specification:

• SPECIAL OFFER WAS £289 - NOW £199 inc. FREE DELIVERY
  • 100% Efficiency
  • 2.0kW (High) 1.3kW (Low) Variable Heat Output
  • Black Glass Fascia
  • No Chimney or Flue Required
  • Hangs on the Wall with just 4 screws
  • Innovative Catalytic Technology
  • Must be installed by a Gas Safe Engineer
  • 3 Year Guarantee

Dynamic proportions and crisp clean lines reflect its simple modern aesthetic. The selective use of a monochromatic palette complements any interior backdrop allowing the vibrant flames to become centre of attention.

The Bellevue flueless gas fire creates a stunning feature in any environment. The sophisticated flat-glass fascia with strong exterior angles creates a sense of understated elegance for the modern interior. Bellevue can be installed on virtually any wall and gives you the freedom to create a stunning style statement without the limitations of a flue or chimney.

The Bellevue has a fully variable heat output from 1.3kW low to 2.0kW high. It is designed for a minimum room size of 23m³ (typically 10'1" x 10'1" with an 8' high ceiling).

Please note that this fire cannot be installed below a TV and will require a 100cm2 air vent to be in room.

Buy direct from the manufacturer with confidence. Superior Fires is part of Focal Point Fires plc, the largest gas and electric fire manufacturers in the UK.

With gas prices at 4p a kw its a no brainer. Air vent is our extraction heh. Would be very handy if i could find a thermostatic one.

• Like 1

Sound that I like the understated elegance bit the plants will blush! and thanks for thinking of us that are popping in and out that will keep us toasty

Looking good mate flipped already it seems they were only baby's yesterday

Edited by m99
  • Like 1

I am mad as hell tnite/boo

I lost my nice quarter of 25 micron sive

Wtf its here somewhere

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Day 6 12/12

Things are coming on fine tho the net is not as full as i would like but hey plenty of time yet.

This grow has been weird compared to my last one in that all i have to do is top up with Ec 0.8 and nothing moves, ph stays rock solid at 5.7 happy days. Wife plays fuck with me as im back from the groom so fast.

I still havnt got any heating sorted so ive decided to see how it goes with just keeping the water temps up around 19c works. Temps have been as low as 14c lights off but they dont seem to mind.

Some thing is having a nibble on the odd leaf but i can find any culprits.

gallery_70792_9269_6954.jpg

There all pretty level up to now, no flowers showing as yet.

gallery_70792_9269_385079.jpg

gallery_70792_9269_6954.jpg

Bottom row seems a little behind.

gallery_70792_9269_385079.jpg[/url]

gallery_70792_9269_386321.jpg

Till next week, have fun.

Atb Zimm

Arhg, so much lag on the site double posted some pics and cant remove them!

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 4

Nice going @@zimmer (Still a very slight case of over feed showing on the leaves). When you top up your tank do you just fill back up to the tank fill level with fresh water and then re - EC & PH or do you fill up enough 10 litre buckets that are EC'd and PH'd ready to go straight in matched at what is remaining in the tank?

• Like 1

@@English Oak I have a 100l tub that is pre mixed with nutes and phed etc ready to use.

I did think it was still a little rich but as i was down to my last bucket full of mixed nutes i let it ride heh, i will be draining the tank and flushing it ready for flowering nutes later this week.

• Like 2

Day 10 12/12

Just a reminder to myself.

Drained res but left approx a quarter of the grow nutes in.

Made 100l of nutes with 10ml rootbastic 20ml silicon 20ml cal/mag 50ml ionic boost and the rest bloom, left us with 0.8ec and added that to the res.

Put the 600 hps light in on monday.

Took 7 cuttings of my favorite ice cream and stuck them in riot cubes in an air tight tuppaware box.

Atb Zimm.

• Like 3

Day 17 12/12

There well in to flower now so lets call it day 2 of flowering proper.

Could of been earlier in flower but i have been a bit under the weather and not out there much last week.

Most of the cuttings i took have died i am really not having much luck on ice cream lol i took another 7 but there in flower so may take awhile to get going.

Ph hasnt really moved from 6.0 this grow but when i checked tonight it had dropped to 4.9 oops put it back up to 6.0, that was a pretty fast drop over 2 days.

Gave the under carriage a good clean out.

Everything is showing flowers now

gallery_70792_9269_71410.jpg

Canopy is looking pretty even this time around.

gallery_70792_9269_31114.jpg

gallery_70792_9269_442550.jpg

Finally the roots seem loads better this run.

gallery_70792_9269_95267.jpg

I bet the res will be full of roots.

See yas all next week have fun

Atb Zimm.

• Like 5