Ice Cream in the winter

zimmer

I probally wont use it but its up in the air with the damage it may concern, juy saying so i dont want a debate about it lol

Taken from that article.

Why? Because the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) believes it’s probably toxic. Nothing has been scientifically proven when it comes to the effects of paclobutrazol consumption in the human body, but studies done with rats are less than encouraging – it was linked to serious liver damage in them. There are reports of paclobutrazol being carcinogenic as well, but nothing confirmed.

If it is dangerous then most of us in the Uk and euro are doomed as its used on most soft fruits in way higher doses.

gallery_70792_9269_157791.jpg

• Like 1

Ya, »»Diet Coke is also used on the youth and elderly of our

entire world.

I fail to see the completedirrefutability of your reasoning.

GPR's are tantamount to The Haig's boson and childish atomical experience of the plant world, just don't trap your hand in the cookie jar.

And if you beleive everything the government tells you, well...

peace

jf

(ps; i have used it for 10 years, not dead, but not far...)

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 1

Ya, »»Diet Coke is also used on the youth and elderly of our

entire world.

I fail to see the completedirrefutability of your reasoning.

GPR's are tantamount to The Haig's boson and childish atomical experience of the plant world, just don't trap your hand in the cookie jar.

And if you beleive everything the government tells you, well...

peace

jf

(ps; i have used it for 10 years, not dead, but not far...)

I just posted that article as it contradicts its self on the same page is all.

Also the article is written by Advance nutes who i believe make Bud Blood which some say is a pgr.

On the contrary i believe nothing any government says lol

On a brighter note i will update with pictures tomorrow.

• Like 1

hehe.

Yes, Big Mike likes to use these GPR'S.

When he challenged all the other companies to a grow off, he said ¨no tricks up our sleeves...i promise...¨

He meant he was not going to use GPR's to outyield em.

I have grown 3 lb a light....very nice, resinous, terpene ritch, GPR infused, BLACKBURN CARBONIC CRAP!

Gave me anxiety attacks.

Try Bio-Thrive or even plain old pure blend pro and add microlife, calcium, xylose and soluble silica.

Winner every time.

jf

• Like 1

Things are coming along nicely,

Its been a week since the last update and they are taking of now. Ec still at 0.8 ph 5.6 and temps are fine.

A side by side
gallery_70792_9269_492004.jpggallery_70792_9269_31760.jpg
That top right ice cream looks a keeper.
At the start i had my pump on for 5 mins every 2hrs didnt work very well lol the FCJ bottom left wilted and nearly died on me so she is now the runt of the table. Pump is on 24/7 now.
I set about them with vigour and super cropped and topped them all apart from the runt

This ice cream has always been the most vigorous one.
gallery_70792_9269_195927.jpg
Hopefully if the runt allows we will be putting the net over them this time next week.
Oh and all the Ice cream are ladies the fcj are not showing yet but they where sowed a few weeks after the ic
Atb Zimm.
Edited by zimmer
  • Like 5

Just went out to the groom and fuck me the stems i took down to the tank top had regrown to 45% and the centre ones had grown about 2 inch, this strain it seems loves abuse.

Atb :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Just spotted this wee beastie lol i must root him out next time i am in there.

Think that may be a blood sucking variety mate. Hey Zimmer all looking good mate, you can tell which one's the Ice Cream are straight away :)

• Like 3

What a difference a week makes.

They are eating well the Ec had dropped to 0.7 from 0.8 and drinking about 10 litres a day.

Temps 21.6 15.6 Time to get my heating sorted methinks.

Res 20.6 19.4 I am keeping the res warmer than usual to make up for the cold room.

Ec 0.8

Ph 5.9

Rh 67% wonderfull

A little side by side comparison.
gallery_70792_9269_31760.jpg
gallery_70792_9269_417774.jpg
You gotta love nft for speed of growth.
I was going to put the net over them tonight but i did this again
gallery_70792_9269_93302.jpg
A little piece of me dies when i do that to my babies lol
So one more week of veg and we should be good to get the net on.
Atb Zimm.
  • Like 5

I do not know if its the way i applied contrast to the pics or they have to much N

I will check next time i am in and if its dropped too 0.7 i will leave it at that.

My background Ec is un readable. Edited for.

That Fruity chronic absolutely stinks all ready.

Way to anal go to sleep zimmer lol

Atb Zim.

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 2

That was quick! :) They do look dark green around the edges Zimmer but I think the speed that they are growing at they'll absorb a slight case of overfeed very quickly.

Very nice.

• Like 2