Ice Cream in the winter

zimmer

So i wake up to find the Tory cunts in.

Too vent my anger i went and chopped the ice cream down.

Well a partial chop as in i just took all the stalks down and left leaves etc to dry and trim later as im trying a new drying method.

Filled my 8 rack net pretty fast so i had to rig up my scrog nets as drying tables, filled 2 of them, rest of the pop corn i took inside the house and ill either dry it and use as hash or just smoke the stuff as it pretty good for pop corn.

Did not work im still fucking fuming.

• Like 3

So i wake up to find the Tory cunts in?

How does this happen? everyone I talk to hates them and yet they always seem to get back in. I reckon there's some secret tory voters around. :shock:

• Like 3

So i wake up to find the Tory cunts in?

How does this happen? everyone I talk to hates them and yet they always seem to get back in. I reckon there's some secret tory voters around. :shock:

I just do not understand it, how the fuck labour could lose to these cunts is beyond me, after all the cunts did in the last 5 years.

I dont even think camercunt believed it at first.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Results are in, sorry no pics.

A great result in the end seeing as they where crappy ill health clones...... 735 grams 25.9264 ounce wohoo 1.2 GPW

There now bone dry in jars, what a ride.

I wondered why it took so long to trim.

Little bit fussy on feed, they like lower EC the best no higher than 1.0 is what i recommend but other than that easy as hell to grow.

I am now stuck with a choice of use Nft again or go full coco as they both give me great results.

Smoke report to follow after a month or so cure.

Atb Zimm.

• Like 5

@@zimmer

Great result mate, especially for crappy clones! lol

I guess treat them mean, works. I smother them to death and my results always poor lol

What strains next?

• Like 2

Well I got over gpw using crappy beginners ionics

The results were so amateur I'm using it again lol

Good going mate. I am yet to try NFT but I get on with coco so well now I feel I would be only changing for changing shake.

If you keep your coco wet it does the job

Best of luck with whatever you do next

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...

@@stonerwizard

Hurry back from your travels whatever they maybe, and be well

Just popped back in to say i found a bud of this wonderfull icecream lying in a jar, omg it is a revelation its its upliflitting yet mellow the taste is vanilla ish but irrelevant.

I will 100% grow this again, but one thing i would advise growers of this is yes its nice when dry but millions times better when cured.

Heh

• Like 1