Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

The Walking Dead maybe?

Watched that new one Helix too, seems like it could get good but not sure how long it will last, the story seems kind of errrm limited is the best word I can think of.

• Like 3

All the Quatermass serials were classics :)

I really enjoyed SUITS..i thought id never be able to watch a lawyer series..But SUITS got me hooked from the start..

I hated Suits. Hated the very idea of it - harmless, decent pot dealer sells his soul to become lawyer. Hated the transformation of the lead character from decent guy to soulless corporate cocksucker and I especially loathed Harvey. Not my cup of tea at all. I'd gladly beat every single character in it to death with a shitty stick.

E2A Thought The Walking Dead was massively overrated too. Zombies and zombie/survival tales have been done to death (no pun intended), they bore the shit out of me and The Walking Dead added precisely nothing to the genre that Romero hadn't already done decades ago.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 6

Prison break? I liked the first few episodes just never got around to watching the rest! lol

Whatever you do don't fall into the "Lost" trap, that's 6 months of my life I'll never get back and eventually couldn't be fucked to watch the last series (by that point i couldn't of cared less what happened next! lol)

Have you watched the "Luther" crime series? Those i'd highly recommend....

Atb

• Like 3

I watched underbelly on Netflix, based on true events surrounding the drug trade in Australia. Actings not great but pretty good story

i enjoyed it, good stories, the last two files of my d/l wouldn`t work so i didn`t see the end lol:doh:

• Like 1

US version of wilfred, shits truly funny to me anyway

aussie ones a million miles better

the sopranos will rock your world Booj, i was the same, didn`t think i was interested, but bam! i was hooked after the first one

• Like 3

The Vikings and the Following are both decent , not in the same class as some of the series you listed but still worth a look ;)

Edited by bill cooper
  • Like 3

Have you seen the Soprano's Booj? Or the psychiatrist thingy with Gabriel Byrne.... wassit called? I remember wanting to see that, but haven't yet.

Shit that was the other thing... HBO's "The Pacific" About the Marine Corps WW2, partially based on Gene Sledge's book. Up there with the best mate. John Bassilone! First Medal of Honour for the marines in WW2, at guadalcanal.

The wire or breaking bad are excellent!

Breaking bads much more comedic tho, found the wire a little too serious.

High maintenance was brill but there's only a few episodes.

Have ya seen trailer Park boys? Very good depth to the characters if you get the humour, very heartfelt too, bit like a mad extended family you visit for a laugh from time to time!

Edited by Darwin
  • Like 2

The Vikings and the Following are both decent , not in the same class as some of the series you listed but still worth a look ;)

I was just going to mention The Following, I thought that was pretty good !

Edited by chronic1

What about Eastenders,Coronation street or Emmerdale?..Them series never end.. lol lol

lol I would rather take two red hot knitting needles and ram one in each ear until they met in the middle lol

• Like 13