Arizer Solo

i got a pvhe gong the standard one but just get any one you will not be disappointed the solo is a beast of a vaporizer and my delivery was under 24h

• Like 3

How long does delivery usually take to the UK please? Thinking of ordering one tomorrow.

Usually next working day from my experience

Did you get standard or the turbo one with the screen

Non turbo, but with the High efficiency grooves etc... Not tried it yet, waiting for the glass.

• Like 2

Yes I would've still bought a "desktop vape". My Herbie does things that the Solo can't e.g. It can dry a freshly cut bud in 20 mins and fill 5 bags at once if I really wanted it to...if I owned the attachment. :lookaround:

• Like 1

Thanks guys for answering!

We aim to have every order shipped out within a day of order being placed, so that usually means it gets delivered the next working day. There is the odd exception, but I always try my best to get your vapes to you as quickly as possible!

• Like 4

Fuck it I'm avin one! Just need some opinions on the gong attachment re whether its worth gettin the turbo style or not??

if your clumsy i'd avoid spending extra money on attatchments, luckily for me when i ordered my solo i got 4 mouth pieces...ive managed to break 2 already been the clutz i am...

imo you can get thicker hits with the stock stems coz the restriction slows your pull so the air heats up more so its just a matter of if the restriction bothers you or not i like it tbh and dont see the pvhe stems as worth the money but then some one els who likes too pull hard and fast may think different and would want a pvhes or a terbo stem.

ps you can allso get wood stems for the solo from ed's tnt but you have to order from the US. while im thinking about it would you consider stocking the wood steams if ed would allow you to. i no i would like one im so clumsy and brake so much glass thats why i only buy cheaper glass.

• Like 1